What's new

Clerics attack Ahmadi house, torture family in Punjab

Status
Not open for further replies.
First it was Shias , Then Christians , Then Ahmadis , i guess the next one will be hindu and the cycle will repeat itself .

Rinse and Repeat , Rinse and Repeat till no dirt( in this particular context minorities ) is left in the land of the pure .

Take that land of the pure crap out of here.

@haviZsultan, I am slightly confused about the topic as far as religion is concerned, I myself adhere(9 years and have been an atheist before) to the islamic faith (so slight bias as I am human on my part) but in context of pakistan, how can you really judge someone's beliefs and is that not personal matter between an individual and god. I thought from my knowledge of islam that god will be the one that will judge one's deed and actions in the after life(sorry to any people that feel offended and let me reiterate i am not preaching) so how can these folks judge someone. Also not offending pakistanise member but how can people there even talk or judge if some body is following islam, when thousands of innocents are dieing year by year, I mean pakistan as islamic countrie could be considered an oxymoron but once again I am not judging someone's personal faith but rather making a personal observation from my limited knowledge of islam.

Last edited by a moderator:
Food for thought..why are we becoming such barbarians! Clearly there is a fault somewhere!! One cannot expect one of the most backward places on earth to come up with a religion of peace and tolerance...to sooner we realize this fault lines the better!

Muhammad's grandfather Abd al-Muttalib almost slaughtered Muhammad's father, Abdullah, at the Kaaba, to satisfy their God, Hubal. From Ibn Hisham: An arrow showed that it was 'Abdullah to be sacrificed. 'Abdul-Muttalib then took the boy to Al-Ka'bah with a razor to slaughter the boy. Quraish, his uncles from Makhzum tribe and his brother Abu Talib, however, tried to dissuade him. They suggested that he summon a she-diviner. She ordered that the divination arrows should be drawn with respect to 'Abdullah as well as ten camels. … the number of the camels (finally) amounted to one hundred. … They were all slaughtered to the satisfaction of Hubal. Ibn Hisham 1:151-155
The worship of stones was commonplace in seventh century Arabia. If a particular stone looked sufficiently appealing it would replace the previously worshipped stone. From Sahih Bukhari we have an account from Abu Raja Al-Utaridi who described the process circumambulating (tawaf) around stones that were worshipped.

Sahih Bukhari 59:661 "We used to worship stones, and when we found a better stone than the first one, we would throw the first one and take the latter, but if we could not get a stone then we would collect some earth and then bring a sheep and milk that sheep over it, and perform the Tawaf around it...".

What nonsense is this ! you cannot talk about our holy Prophet (p.b.u.h) like that

@haviZsultan, I am slightly confused about the topic as far as religion is concerned, I myself adhere(9 years and have been an atheist before) to the islamic faith (so slight bias as I am human on my part) but in context of pakistan, how can you really judge someone's beliefs and is that not personal matter between an individual and god.

I cannot furnish you with a long reply due to several reasons, however I will try to respond to your queries.

You are right. Religion is a personal matter between God and the human being. Only issue is we secularists are limited in numbers here and people with a tilt towards conservatism make up the majority... it is as evident as writing on the wall.

Religion is a private affair between man and god. I was saying the exact same thing of the Ahmedi community and was lamenting how we secularists are a minority here, not religious, neither ethnic but a ideological minority. I am with minorities and am not judging someones religion. I am bemoaning the mullahs role in our country-the same mullah who would force us to have a beard and our women to cover up in a burqa.

I thought from my knowledge of islam that god will be the one that will judge one's deed and actions in the after life(sorry to any people that feel offended and let me reiterate i am not preaching) so how can these folks judge someone.

Islam is a free religion. Research Ibn Rushd or Averoes and you will find where the modern day concept of secularism which is a pinacle of western civilization came from. Research Ijtehad and you will find a beautiful model of tolerance and the debate form of which started with scholars saying "I may be wrong" so tolerant they were...

Me talking of all this though is hypocritical as I am one of those bastards with knowledge but a lack of will to follow Islam and adhere to its principles. You can only understand and know these things through research, something to which I have dedicated my life.

Also not offending pakistanise member but how can people there even talk or judge if some body is following islam, when thousands of innocents are dieing year by year, I mean pakistan as islamic countrie could be considered an oxymoron but once again I am not judging someone's personal faith but rather making a personal observation from my limited knowledge of islam.

I think you misunderstood what I wrote liontk. I said Ahmedis (a sect ruled to be "Unislamic" by the mullah) should have full rights in Pakistan and must be treated fairly like any other minority. Their rights should not be taken from them. Do not misunderstand my belief in secularism. It is no acting. I seriously believe in it... please believe me... it is my humble request. wish I could scream that out loud. :yay: You can learn a lot on this forum lion. Together we are all a rainbow-each one of us a colour... with our differing views we make the forum rich.

Btw I have started to miss my time in Canada very, very much. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
The confidence displayed by the secular debater shows that the extremists there are still a minority, and are not so popular.

Everyone hates the salafists. In Tunisia they get beat up everyday lol. It is only in KSA they form a majority and in Pakistan they have a stranglehold because of the petro dollars that are pumped behind them.

What nonsense is this ! you cannot talk about our holy Prophet (p.b.u.h) like that

He is talking about Prophet Muhammad PBUH's grandfather and how we almost sacrificed his father.

Do Hindu's worship idols in this way?

They have millions of Gods, who knows how they pick and chose each one. They themselves do not know all of them, some hindu villages have entirely different Gods than the next.

First it was Shias , Then Christians , Then Ahmadis , i guess the next one will be hindu and the cycle will repeat itself .

Rinse and Repeat , Rinse and Repeat till no dirt( in this particular context minorities ) is left in the land of the pure .

Same goes on in India except its shudras/Dalits/Christians/Muslims

Though in our case intolerance has notably risen in the past decade. A section of society is misguided because of some madrassas which are becoming too political rather than spiritual

The next government will have to be decisively bold and ruthless against communal terrorism.

Otherwise it's "rinse and repeat" as you oddly put it

And imagine, they don't even kill each other for such a grave crime!

What grave crime? Muslims don't ethier if all Muslims were after the qadianis they would have been wiped out long ago. There are only like 15-20 million ahmadis in the whole world.

Why does your brain not function to a simple request to not mock Pakistan with the sarcastic land of pure comments?

A lot of threads are being detailed because of 'these people' and I think it's time to take the gloves off and remove some of the dead-weights here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom