What's new

Clerics attack Ahmadi house, torture family in Punjab

Status
Not open for further replies.
j7xsjTB.jpg

what does it day? Thanks in advance..

i hope someone like Mustafa Kemal Ataturk gets on helm of affairs in Pakistan or this madness will never stop .
I think the political Islamists and their clerics know about such dangers. That is why they insist on complete brainwash right from childhood. There is no way a Kemalist is coming from this place.

I feel it is important in life that we accept difference of opinion. The same applies to religion. If a religion says I am the only correct path it is disrespecting others. Like in life we respect each others father, same way we should respect each others religion. The issue I find with Islam is that it has instruction on everything, something applicable 2000 years back might not be applicable now. So when you define everything its hard to change. I see some Muslims wants to change, but majority does not let them do that, the acceptance of diversified view is minimal. Change is important aspect, god has given brains to think based on changes.

I have same view on Hinduism, 99% of gods are man made, in reality they do not exist. The sad part is even in 21st century people do not allow logical debate when it comes to religion. Most of which is just stories.

LMAO no the poster somebozo not Buddha. It can be argued that Buddha did believe in God and that his belief that God was beyond comprehension was misconstrued by his followers as atheism.

Buddha said that there was no creator God, and specifically said that he himself was not a God and did not wish to be worshipped as one.

About the great mysteries of the universe, Buddha said that humans cannot understand such things, and that it was better not to try.

Buddha said that there was no creator God, and specifically said that he himself was not a God and did not wish to be worshipped as one.

About the great mysteries of the universe, Buddha said that humans cannot understand such things, and that it was better not to try.
Wow I did not knew that, it is so intelligent. I have a lot of respect for him.

@indianrabbit: Three main schools of thought in Hinduism are based on logic and counterlogic only. Starting from Adi Sankara to Swami Vivekananda, scholars and philosophers are trying to understand this vast subject which is not just man made stories.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is shameful that the Govt. has failed miserably to protect its minority Citizens.

Shame on the Mullahs who bring disgrace to Islam.

Najam sethi should take notice!!!

These f1lth-y creatures can not comprehend the fact that the more they target minorities, nonmuslims etc the more they strengthen them! Just leave them alone and let allah decide their faith as long as they do not interfere in Muslim's affairs.

Repeating my earlier post on this.

I recently started reading a book by Swami Vivekananda "Buddha and his message". It is actually based on some of his lectures where he talked of Buddha.

He considered Buddha as the greatest human being ever. In his words:

"The whole human race has produced but one such person, such high philosophy, such wide sympathy. The great philosopher, preaching the highest philosophy, yet has the deepest sympathy for the lowest animals, and never puts forward a claim for himself. He is the ideal Karma Yogi, acting entirely without motive, and the history of humanity shows him to have been the greatest man ever born, beyond compare, the greatest combination of heart and brain that ever existed.” Swami Vivekananda.

And

"Buddhism is historically the most important religion — historically, not philosophically — because it was the most tremendous religious movement that the world ever saw, the most gigantic spiritual wave ever to burst upon human society. There is no civilisation on which its effect has not been felt in some way or other.

The followers of Buddha were most enthusiastic and very missionary in spirit. They were the first among the adherents of various religions not to remain content with the limited sphere of their Mother Church. They spread far and wide. They travelled east and west, north and south. They reached into darkest Tibet; they went into Persia, Asia Minor; they went into Russia, Poland, and many other countries of the Western world. They went into China, Korea, Japan; they went into Burma, Siam, the East Indies, and beyond. When Alexander the Great, through his military conquests, brought the Mediterranean world in contact with India, the wisdom of India at once found a channel through which to spread over vast portions of Asia and Europe. Buddhist priests went out teaching among the different nations; and as they taught, superstition and priestcraft began to vanish like mist before the sun. "

He viewed Buddhism as a fulfillment of Hinduism. That it didn't take off so widely in India (or got absorbed later) was for the similar reasons for which Christianity never got popular among the Jews.

This was Buddha's greatness. Such high philosophy and not a claim for himself. Even on his deathbed, he asked his disciples to find the truth for themselves. It was never about a person but about the idea.

Wow I did not knew that, it is so intelligent. I have a lot of respect for him.

I think of him as the best human being, the most compassionate person who ever walked the Earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom