What's new

Mob razes disputed property in Sialkot

Communalism don't exist in India except for fear mongering mullahs like you
So India is heaven on earth ... with complete religious harmony among its 1.2bil people..?
Stop your sarcasm dude.

India is a work in progress.. with a very positive future outlook.
But still nowhere near being an ideal society.

Those talking about laws and shit bitch about beef ban,Israel and US the most :yu:
@Sher Shah Awan

Their existence is blasphemy to some they want them dead or converted not that different from ghar wapsi

Pakistani State and citizen are slowly become a burden on civilized world and the day is not far when some serious foreign invasion will alter course the history!

The idea is simple enough. Treat others tbe way you want yourself to be treated. If you can't uphold or fight for the rights of your own minorities then don't complain when other Muslims are mistreated or mosques are dessicated in the rest of the world.

Mob razes 'historic' Ahmadi property in Sialkot
By Warda Imran
Published: May 24, 2018
4SHARES
SHARE TWEET EMAIL
1717928-whatsappimageat-1527155159-147-640x480.jpeg

PHOTO: JA COMMUNITY

whatsapp-image-2018-05-24-at-12.28.58-1527155204.jpeg
1717928-whatsappimageat-1527155159-147-160x120.jpeg

A mob running into hundreds on Thursday razed a historic Ahmadi property in Sialkot as a two-way ownership contest remained “sub judice”.

Aamir Mehmood of Jamaat-e-Ahmadiyya told The Express Tribune that a 500-strong mob had razed Ahmadi worship place Baitul Mubarik and a one-time residence of the Jamaat founder.

PTI condemns PML-N’s alleged pro-Ahmadi stance

“Mirza [ Mirza Ghulam Ahmad] sahib had lived there. We revamped the house as it was wearing out. Municipal authorities, however, objected to the initiative and sealed the structure,” Mehmood, the JA press in charge, added.

The issue was sub judice. “Dozens of municipal authority men were part of the mob that razed the structures without any official or court directive,” Mehmood said.

No one, neither area inhabitants or police personnel, tried to stop the mob from razing the structures. “They continued to vandalise the structures till the early hours of Thursday. They returned once again after offering Fajr prayers,” Mehmood said.

The Sialkot DC had ordered the house sealed a week ago, according to Express News. While the structures were razed in the wee hours of Thursday, police claimed to have only become cognisant of the episode later in the morning.

Ahmadiyya community leader killed in gun attack

Officials claimed that the strength of the mob was between 150-200 people. Of these, 15-20 were policemen, DSP Irfan Butt said. Reiterating the stance of municipal authorities, police also termed the house “illegal” and defended the move to seal it.

whatsapp-image-2018-05-24-at-12.28.58-1527155204.jpeg

PHOTO: JA COMMUNITY
Good job

I dont need to provide any evidence. I am speaking from experience that their are internal differences in the Community.

And Land disputes are beyond Religion in most parts of the World. Religion by then becomes an excuse.

I refuse to give in to the alleged minorities are Better at everything and Muslims are just exploding Mangoes.

LoL. Don't pass statements off as facts then. This mob attack had nothing to do with Inter-Ahmadi differences. But I suspect you probably already knew this, but typical to the fashion of certain folks in Pakistan, you continue to peddle conspiracy theories.

Oh well, free country and all that. Continue, don't let facts get in the way of your "feelings".

LoL. Don't pass statements off as facts then. This mob attack had nothing to do with Inter-Ahmadi differences. But I suspect you probably already knew this, but typical to the fashion of certain folks in Pakistan, you continue to peddle conspiracy theories.

Oh well, free country and all that. Continue, don't let facts get in the way of your "feelings".

Whatever Floats your boat

Pakistani mob destroys 100-year-old minority Ahmadi mosque

ISLAMABAD (Reuters) - A mob led by right-wing Muslim clerics tore down the dome and minarets of a 100-year old Pakistani mosque belonging to the marginalized Ahmadi community, officials and the community said on Thursday.

Ahmadis are one of the most persecuted groups in Sunni-majority Pakistan, with Islamists and religious hardliners labelling them heretics, while harsh Pakistani laws ban them from calling themselves Muslims or using Islamic symbols.

Saleemuddin, a spokesman for the Ahmadi community, said a mob stormed the mosque complex in Sialkot, near the Indian border in Punjab province, overnight. He put the number at several hundred.

He said there was collusion between the mob and local government officials, but police denied such accusations.

Asad Sarfraz, a police official, said municipal government officials were at the mosque complex removing what he called “illegal renovation”.

“An emotionally charged mob of people belonging to different groups and segments of society reached there and damaged several parts of the building,” Sarfraz said.

Sarfraz said about 60-70 people were involved and authorities were attempting to identify the attackers.

Saleemuddin denied the renovation work was illegal and said the community had obtained permission from the local government to upgrade the building. He shared an application approved by the municipal government with Reuters.

A social media video of the attack’s aftermath shows a crowd cheering a local cleric, who then claims to have ransacked the mosque.

“I want to thank the Sialkot administration, the DPO (District Police Officer), DC (District Commissioner), the TMA (Town Municipal Corporation), from the bottom of my heart,” said the cleric, from the majority Sunni community.

“Because as Muslims it was your responsibility to complete this work.”

The Ahmadis consider themselves to be Muslims but their recognition of Mirza Ghulam Ahmad, who founded the sect in British-ruled India in 1889, as a “subordinate prophet” is viewed by many of the Sunni majority as a breach of the Islamic tenet that the Prophet Mohammad was God’s last direct messenger.

Additional reporting by Mubasher Bukhari in Lahore; Writing by Saad Sayeed; Editing by Drazen Jorgic and Nick Macfie

Our Standards:The Thomson Reuters Trust Principles.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...year-old-minority-ahmadi-mosque-idUSKCN1IP20H

THANK YOU JINNAH !!

Hindu extremists demolished the wall of a Catholic mission hospital and manhandled staff, including nuns, in the latest incident in Madhya Pradesh state, considered a hotbed of anti-Christian violence in central India.

AHMEDABAD, India — The attack begins with a Hindu man, wearing a bright shirt and a white scarf, stepping off a motorbike carrying a long iron pickax. He pounces on an older Muslim man, attacking him from behind and striking him over and over.

“Babu, save my life! Save my life!” the Muslim man screams. He crumples to the ground, and a few seconds later, after several more blows from the pickax, he cries, “I’m dead, I’m dead.” He soon is.

The killing was captured on video — at the attacker’s request. He had his nephew film the entire episode with a phone and proudly posted it on social media, bragging that he had killed the man to protect his Hindu community from Muslim jihadists.

Thank you jinnah indeed!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom