What's new

Mob razes disputed property in Sialkot

By sincere I meant those Pakistanis who are sincere to the Religion of Abraham (PBUH) and are trying their best to understand and implement it in their lives...

As per my observations and experience they are far too less in terms of percentage and overall influence they can exert(negligible).

As per my observations and experience they are far too less in terms of percentage and overall influence they can exert(negligible).
I think Muhammad Asad eventually realized this...

I think Muhammad Asad eventually realized this...

If an ignoramus such as myself can come to this realization...lol

Frankly I don't know much about Muhammad Asad in terms of what was his origin, what was he all about, what was his job etc. In terms of religious social engineering I would say Allama Iqbal would be the most suitable for the Pakistani society.

If an ignoramus such as myself can come to this realization...lol

Frankly I don't know much about Muhammad Asad in terms of what was his origin, what was he all about, what was his job etc. In terms of religious social engineering I would say Allama Iqbal would be the most suitable for the Pakistani society.
Yes Allama Iqbal, but as you have said most Pakistani would not want to accept his "kalaam" even if they did understand it...

Yes Allama Iqbal, but as you have said most Pakistani would not want to accept his "kalaam" even if they did understand it...

That is correct. One of the most common breed I have come across in Pakistan is the "Moderate Muslim".

"Moderate" Muslim:

1) Even if you see two people committing zina, indecency, homosexuality, crime IN PUBLIC....don't stop because "Only God can judge you know"...and "Peace and Love"....and "They ain't hurtin' nobody".

2) Bars and such things should be made legal like Malaysia/Turkey "because they're both shining examples of Moderate Modern Super Duper Islamic Countries.

3) Jihad is a no-no word. Mommy and daddy nay manna kiya hai iss lafz ka istemaal karnay sey.

4) Hijab and other Islamic laws are time bound as per our opinions. You know like peheley zamanay mein aur cheezey thee ab aur cheezey hai tou like Islamic hijab and laws have to be changed as well. Capital punishment/death penalty is also like too barbaric for our times you know...if Prophet was alive he would have stopped it by now.

5) *While watching a cheap/vulgar movies and laughing like donkeys* - Islam mein hassna aur hasana mana tou nahi hai na yaaar....we are not a religion of frowning and cavemen.

6) Prophet was peace loving guys - Islam and secularism are one and the same guys....we are not like Taliban you know...like cavemen.

7) *On offering Salah and or recitation of Quran and/or other Islamic faraiz* Dekhou yaaar Islam tou dil mein hai...like the malangs and dhamaal stuff brings me closer to spirituality you know....

8) Music brings me closer to God...Rock ON!

*Moderate Muslim* - selective Islam as per the whims and desires of an individual based on no or selective research leading to personal bias in ones hypothesis in terms of Islamic laws and rulings. Usually found in the strains of extreme murderous takfiris or extreme liberal hippy retards aka "Moderate" Muslim. Simultaneous words include "Enlightened" or "Progressive" Muslims.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enlightened_moderation

So if Muhammad Asad's biography is true, he did work at a Dept of Islamic reconstruction, but at a provincial level in West Punjab?
So one cannot say that no such thing did NOT exist at all.

Even IF true (which would require official verification from the Govt. of Punjab), it only proves that Muhammad Asad himself and a few others from the Punjab Govt. (and not Muhammad Ali Jinnah) wanted to elaborate the ideological Islamic concepts of statehood and community цроп which the newly born political organization might draw ... Claiming that not only a Govt. of Pakistan Department of Islamic Reconstruction existed, Jinnah himself had appointed Muhammad Asad as its Chairman, and then trying to present it as a "proof" that 'Jinnah wanted an Islamic Pakistan' is nothing but a blatant lie concocted by pathological liars like Orya and Safdar in order to deceive and mislead masses....

Even IF true (which would require official verification from the Govt. of Punjab), it only proves that Muhammad Asad himself and a few others from the Punjab Govt. (and not Muhammad Ali Jinnah) wanted to elaborate the ideological Islamic concepts of statehood and community цроп which the newly born political organization might draw ... Claiming that not only a Govt. of Pakistan Department of Islamic Reconstruction existed, Jinnah himself had appointed Muhammad Asad as its Chairman, and then trying to present it as a "proof" that 'Jinnah wanted an Islamic Pakistan' is nothing but a blatant lie concocted by pathological liars like Orya and Safdar in order to deceive and mislead masses....
So you think that Muhammad Asad is also a pathological liar...? It is possible....

Besides Quaid e Azaam is dead. What do the people of Pakistan want?...

So you think that Muhammad Asad is also a pathological liar...? It is possible....

Besides Quaid e Azaam is dead. What do the people of Pakistan want?...

Muhammad Asad never claimed that he headed a Federal Govt. Dept. of Islamic Reconstruction founded by Jinnah himself .... Those who claim so (and those who propagate this lie knowingly and deliberately) are pathological liars indeed ...

Quaid e Azam is dead, so please don't spread lies in his name .... Do you get it now ?

Back
Top Bottom