What's new

Angry mob surrounds a Chinese citizen they have falsely accused of blasphemy in Pakistan

The priorities of Pakistanis is exactly why we are here... PDM and army raping our country for decades, but that's all good, yet these pricks get enraged when someone says anything about religion. Backwards jahils.

I really want to visit Pakistan, its been over 20 years but this kind of stuff is just so off putting especially with my spiritual disposition. I do not want to be triggered and I think folk out there purposefully try to do this to incite a blasphemy accusation. And then on top the police are not trustworthy. It's sad Pakistan has become like this.

man, holy month me this kind of stuff

pls do astaghfirullah

not good form, in no month, this.. shame. a brahmin has to tell you this.
You are trying hard to get attention and I am really sad for you that nobody is giving a shit about you.
Please have my sympathies.

It is reported by Chinese State funded media house, stop blaming the OP and kill that MF who blasphemed against Islam.

One just needs to see his posting history.
Loser opens a thread on a Pakistani forum gloating Modi as the most popular leader. :lol:

Things have hit rock bottom in KP. The administrative unit has always been host to radical extremism and resulted in political rise of parties like MMA and PTI.

The Chinese engineer should respect the customs and cultures of the local people and respect the law of the land. Pakistan is not a sweatshop.
This makes we wonder where Pakistani middle management, at this job sites to keep both parties in line.

Hopefully this situation will be defused in a manner that becomes a learning experience for both sides.

Foreign contractors need to understand local customs and the expectation of local labor, similar to working with a unionized work force, and therefore local middle management should prevent foreign contractors from pushing on local expectations.

At the same time local labor needs to realize that exaggerated accusations (beyond stating that an engineer wanted someone to work during prayer time and due to frustration may have used choice words) drive away investors that employ them as well as undermine legitimate work ethos.

Imagine if this had happened in a gulf country. What would be the expectation of workers regarding the amount of time given for prayers and lunch? Both parties need to keep within their limitations.

This makes we wonder where Pakistani middle management, at this job sites to keep both parties in line.

Hopefully this situation will be defused in a manner that becomes a learning experience for both sides.

Foreign contractors need to understand local customs and the expectation of local labor, similar to working with a unionized work force, and therefore local middle management should prevent foreign contractors from pushing on local expectations.

At the same time local labor needs to realize that exaggerated accusations (beyond stating that an engineer wanted someone to work during prayer time and due to frustration may have used choice words) drive away investors that employ them as well as undermine legitimate work ethos.
Chinese are cunning. The highest level of work contract they will give to the local companies or population is low paid hard physical work jobs. Everything else including management, engineering will be outsourced to their subsidiaries in China. You can't blame the poor worker for being overworked in this month of fasting and all. @-=virus=-

Imagine if this had happened in a gulf country. What would be the expectation of workers regarding the amount of time given for prayers and lunch? Both parties need to keep within their limitations.
most reasonable and sane post until now, you do not need to accommodate every trend and custom from other countries, i am pretty sure that efficient and productive work can be organized everywhere regardless of local culture norms and traditions, so i am with local people here.

absolute idiots.... if you are going to work than religion does not dictate that since you are fasting you should be treated gently or wehatever this man wanted. The chinese are serious people they need the workers to put on the hard work but pakistani are lazy people, full of excuses and when scolded they will resort to this blasphemy nonsense!

A dam is being constructed in the country after such a long time and as we need more and more of these dams, work need to be faster but now it will end up being slower. I suspect there is more to it. That worker needs a full background check!
It is a sensitive and a serious topic that riles people, who in their anger would behed and burn people alive. All these foreign chinese workers should be given instructions on these matters before giving visas. No person deserves what happened to that Sri Lankan manager who just tore down a poster which had Koranic verses.

How can Modi's Rakhel miss any such news on Pakistan.

Freakin Indian nuisance. The audacity of these people is just a measure of our weakness. These minority killing mobsters are going to present us with noble ideas to diffuse the situation ffs

Freakin Indian nuisance. The audacity of these people is just a measure of our weakness. These minority killing mobsters are going to present us with noble ideas to diffuse the situation ffs
He is most, by definition, a nuisance. His 80% of new threads are all about India...

@313ghazi said: The Chinese engineer should respect the customs and cultures of the local people and respect the law of the land.

Ghazi sb, true. Chinese expatriates, wherever they go have no respect for local customs and laws. They are the worst kind of neo colonialists.

Regards

Back
Top Bottom