What's new

Rallygoers in Pakistan kill man accused of blasphemy

A word of Advice, Own a gun with you in this country. Police is a Joke. Take no Sh** from anyone. There is no other way to make sure your safety. Everyone around you should be aware you are perfectly capable of shooting their a** off in case they try to advance on you.
Doesnt mean you need to use the Gun. Just people should know there limits when moving towards you.

And F*** these District Administration and Ministry of Interior jockers. These bastards dont issue Arms liscence to a law abiding civilian in a country where they cannot even control militants and terrorists let alone criminals. All criminals have guns and they do jacksh** to stop it.

Your own skin and your family safety is first thing. This banana republic and its rotten rules comes second if they cannot even assure our safety.

Angry Mob my foot. Shoot straight at their heads if they come at you and let them get there emaan taaza'ad. No other way to counter these bastard animals.

Gandu police wala was also there..

g.PNG

Beef is consumed in Kerala and nobody lynches them, and anyways if you steal someone's cattle and smuggle it or only source of livelihood you're likely to be beaten.

Alright. If you say so.
funny, I am a hindu, and i have been eating beef(occationally) for past 10 years without any issue. My christian friends and families eat it everyday without any issue and they have been doing it since they were born :)
Tell that to the families of all those who have died or got injured after 'beef lunchings'. Lucky you to not be killed in the name of cow and beef, dude!
blasphemy Law brings lot of bad name to Pakistan. which country gave punishement by death (by law or lynching) to maximum people under blasphemy law ? It is pakistan, just do google.
Please tell me how many punishments of deaths by hanging or otherwise have been carried out by the state under the law?

You are blaming Hindus for Muslim terrorism. It is your own religion which commands you to kill blasphemers. Take some responsibility.
So are implying saying Islam = terrorism?

Why would the officer risk his life when there are hunderes of zombies around him beating one person ?
Umm perhaps because it is his job? Are you saying he should not carry his duties?

Last edited:
Hindu supremacist? Lol

You are blaming Hindus for Muslim terrorism. It is your own religion which commands you to kill blasphemers. Take some responsibility.
Not religion but fanatics, there is nothing in the Quran that justify the killing of people.

but there are significant chances that you may get killed for cow slaughter.
Or even carrying beef with you for that matter.
Don't think so
If you haduoted or read his whole statement properly, we would see that he said lynchings based on religious feelings. I am pretty sure be it blasphemy or cow cow lynchings, the motivation is religious and we have ample evidence regarding that. You are free to prove that in the cow lynchings, religious feelings do not play a role.

No. I think China should capture Pakistan, instead making it its colony.
At least, we will be free from religious animals.

OK, Mr. Mullah !

How can you claim Hindus in India are wrong?
When you eat their cow god, they fk you.

Then you want secularism in India.

But in Pakistan you want Shariah, and even love Zia ul Haq pig and follows the laws he enforced in the country.
I wonder what are your views regarding Islam, irrespective of the version present in Pakistan. Are you saying anyone following Quran where Allah which has made eating of cow among others lawful and no Muslim has any issue with it except perhaps you, should be cussed and fked?

Please clarify your position.
It is narrated from Ā’ishah رضي الله عنها in Sahih al-Muslim that she said,

“The meat of a cow was brought to Rasulullah صلى الله عليه وسلم and it was said to him that this food was given in charity to Bareerah. He said, ‘It is [in the ruling of] charity for Bareerah, and it is [in the ruling of] a gift for us.'” (Sahih al-Muslim, #2486)

Do you also condemn Prophet Muhammad S.A.W. ?

Just want to understand your views regarding permissible food in Islam.

All political parties are using religion to get votes
Interesting. You skipped PPP which we all know from ZAB narrative of Islamic bomb also used religion as a tool.

pti, pml n, ji, jui all are doing this.

Last edited:
Is there any verse in the Quran which enjoins capital punishment or any sort of the same for blasphemy ?
I presume Islam along with Quran is also based on on other sources such as Ahadith and others?

Are you willing to accept any other source other than Quran or do you deny them as not part of Islam?

I am sure I can provide evidences in support of death to anyone found by an competent authority of blasphemy if you insist. Although I do hope that you have in your personal capacity already searched for Islamic references beforehand and only inquired me as a last resort due to finding no evidence of any severe action of the charge being discussed.

I presume Islam along with Quran is also based on on other sources such as Hadith and otherwise?

The authority to legislate especially in the penal matters solely rests with The Almighty and with no other source .

So like many other things muslim priesthood just cherry picked a judeo Christian practice and applied it on Al Islam-------.

Although I do hope that you have in your personal capacity already searched for Islamic references beforehand and only inquired me as a last resort due to finding no evidence of any severe action of the charge being discussed.

Playing holier than thou wasn't my intention to begin with . I'd have asked this question to any poster advocating the chair for a blasphemer.

The authority to legislate especially in the penal matters solely rests with The Almighty and with no other source .

So like many other things muslim priesthood just cherry picked a judeo Christian practice and applied it on Al Islam-------.
Do you claim that legislation of death penalty in anyplace in the world including Pakistan is contrary and against Islam?

Angry Mob my foot. Shoot straight at their heads if they come at you and let them get there emaan taaza'ad. No other way to counter these bastard animals.
You can't stop that many people with guns

You are free to prove that in the cow lynchings, religious feelings do not play a role.
May our may not, unless you get killed by owner of them cow which usually happens a lot you can't call it religiously motivated.

Alright. If you say so.
What's your point anyway? I too can post articles regarding Pakistan. Unless you have a statistic don't reply me.

Back
Top Bottom