What's new

Mob razes disputed property in Sialkot

That's funny. Any evidence of this?

Yeah two groups are internationally recognised.

I dont know much about your Religion but like every Religion its bound by logic to have difference of opinion.

Even the chosen jews.

Or ahmadis like super humans?

In Pakistan even Mosques of Muslims are attacked!

Yeah two groups are internationally recognised.

I dont know much about your Religion but like every Religion its bound by logic to have difference of opinion.

Even the chosen jews.

Or ahmadis like super humans?

You are making statements and passing them off as facts, I simply asked for evidence of this. As I have evidence contrary to your supposition. Including video evidence of the people who did this.

Ahmadis are humans, like everyone else. "Qadiani" Ahmadis don't kill "Lahori" Ahmadis though or attack each others properties. Never have ever since our existence. Now provide evidence for your statements. And I will provide video evidence of groups of Sarkari Momins who actually did this.

Since you are too smart to understand what I am saying, let me explain it better.
Some people in both countries are religious fanatics, they like to bully the minorities by destroying their places of worship.

If you still don’t get it then please don’t quote a low iq guy like me.:partay:
You maybe low IQ as you believe but that does not mean you will compare razing of religious structures in Pakistan with India. Communalism don't exist in India except for fear mongering mullahs like you :)

You are making statements and passing them off as facts, I simply asked for evidence of this. As I have evidence contrary to your supposition. Including video evidence of the people who did this.

Ahmadis are humans, like everyone else. "Qadiani" Ahmadis don't kill "Lahori" Ahmadis though or attack each others properties. Never have ever since our existence. Now provide evidence for your statements. And I will provide video evidence of groups of Sarkari Momins who actually did this.

I dont need to provide any evidence. I am speaking from experience that their are internal differences in the Community.

And Land disputes are beyond Religion in most parts of the World. Religion by then becomes an excuse.

I refuse to give in to the alleged minorities are Better at everything and Muslims are just exploding Mangoes.

We be rolling not concerning what nobody wanna say....

Read the article man. It clearly states that the building was meant to be removed. Local people helped the municipal community in dealing with an illegal building.

Stop stripping....I know the article is printed to garner your interest.
well you should stop cherry picking , you know what "sub judice" means rt?

as a two-way ownership contest remained “sub judice”.
The issue was sub judice. “Dozens of municipal authority men were part of the mob that razed the structures without any official or court directive,” Mehmood said.

I dont need to provide any evidence. I am speaking from experience that their are internal differences in the Community.

And Land disputes are beyond Religion in most parts of the World. Religion by then becomes an excuse.

I refuse to give in to the alleged minorities are Better at everything and Muslims are just exploding Mangoes.

If as you say this was an internal dispute between the Ahmadis, it is very interesting to note the wording of the headline from the Tribune? It seems to someone casually perusing, that it was an act of tyranny or oppression...which seems to play into the media terrorism part of the Hybrid war...

If as you say this was an internal dispute between the Ahmadis, it is very interesting to note the wording of the headline from the Tribune? It makes is seem to someone casually perusing, that it was an act of tyranny or oppression...which seems to play into the media terrorism part of the Hybrid war...
That is why I said title is misleading @waz an Ahmadi claim that he inherited this house but Jamat said this house was related to their leader and court decided to declare it disputed property hence order to close it down or razed (not confirmed). Sialkot municipal authority with police came to raze this building down and local people helped them.
@waz sir kindly edit the title pls.

no building should be allowed in Islamic country which is meant to represent such enemy of Islam claiming himself as false prophet and who is cause of creation of new group misleading people who are previously Muslim with false and such sinful beliefs

New strategy of Sarkari Muslims of Pakistan is to scream conspiracy theories. :lol: They are so pious, they never attack churches and Ahmadis Mosques, they are so pious that they don't make laws to target communities, they very pious and make sure they burn children on Eid, they are even more pious when they recite Prophet Mohammad(saw)'s name while killing innocent people. Such piety is what makes Pakistanis so special.

Here is some great pious sarkari Muslims of Pakistan in action.

That is why I said title is misleading @waz an Ahmadi claim that he inherited this house but Jamat said this house was related to their leader and court decided to declare it disputed property hence order to close it down or razed (not confirmed). Sialkot municipal authority with police came to raze this building down and local people helped them.
@waz sir kindly edit the title pls.
But waz cannot edit the headline of the Tribune. That is the point of my post. If what you say is true about this being an internal matter and the local authority decided to demolish the building and the local people helped in this matter, then the media terrorists are at it again...

New strategy of Sarkari Muslims of Pakistan is to scream conspiracy theories. :lol: They are so pious, they never attack churches and Ahmadis Mosques, they are so pious that they don't make laws to target communities, they very pious and make sure they burn children on Eid, they are even more pious when they recite Prophet Mohammad(saw)'s name while killing innocent people. Such piety is what makes Pakistanis so special.

Here is some great pious sarkari Muslims of Pakistan in action.

What do you day about the inflammatory speeches that Sir Zafurullah and the Mirza Nasir Ahmed made in the 1970's when they courted foreign support for their stance? Do you consider that to be hatred towards the State of Pakistan? Or can inflammatory speeches only be done by Sunnis towards Ahmadis?

But waz cannot edit the headline of the Tribune. That is the point of my post. If what you say is true about this being an internal matter and the local authority decided to demolish the building and the local people helped in this matter, then the media terrorists are at it again...

What do you day about the inflammatory speeches that Sir Zafurullah and the Mirza Nasir Ahmed made in the 1970's when they courted foreign support for their stance? Do you consider that to be hatred towards the State of Pakistan? Or can inflammatory speeches only be done by Sunnis towards Ahmadis?
I know that....But most of Ahmadi not anti Pakistan but they should consider or accept constitution of Pakistan which they choose to contest and lost at debate since they don't accept finality of Prophet PBUH. They are non-Muslim Pakistanis and have rights under the constitution as a citizens of Pakistan but they are not allowed to call them Muslims or even use Islamic terms and names but unfortunately they don't accept our constitution and cry load when laws are implemented.

Back
Top Bottom