What's new

Mob razes disputed property in Sialkot

I know that....But most of Ahmadi not anti Pakistan but they should consider or accept constitution of Pakistan which they choose to contest and lost at debate since they don't accept finality of Prophet PBUH. They are non-Muslim Pakistanis and have rights under the constitution as a citizens of Pakistan but they are not allowed to call them Muslims or even use Islamic terms and names but unfortunately they don't accept our constitution and cry load when laws are implemented.
It is the leadership of the Ahmadis that cannot swallow that democratic action by the NA in 1974. That action prevents them from having a disproportionate role in State affairs, which is what it is really about....

New strategy of Sarkari Muslims of Pakistan is to scream conspiracy theories. :lol: They are so pious, they never attack churches and Ahmadis Mosques, they are so pious that they don't make laws to target communities, they very pious and make sure they burn children on Eid, they are even more pious when they recite Prophet Mohammad(saw)'s name while killing innocent people. Such piety is what makes Pakistanis so special.

Here is some great pious sarkari Muslims of Pakistan in action.

You are doing each day blasphemy against us when you call your selves Muslims since you people are declared and you are non Muslims since you worship crooked eye Dajjal who died drowning in his own shit. Stop calling yourselves Muslims and accept constitution of Pakistan then all is fine.

@Jaanbaz
Why Pakistani Hindus don't mind when we address them non Muslims and same way Christians....Why only you people cry load when we call you non Muslim Pakistanis? At least accept the constitution and enjoy the rights of minority or cry us river when people call you heretics.

Ahmadis are classified as non-muslim in Pakistan. So you're wrong. Not justifying the crime however.

I'm not wrong in what i stated... in Pakistan mosques of Muslims are burned openly, it all happened during the rule of Zardari.
If you need, i can google for you.

It is the leadership of the Ahmadis that cannot swallow that democratic action by the NA in 1974. That action prevents them from having a disproportionate role in State affairs, which is what it is really about....
There is a reason why they held such high position. They were one of the most educated and capable communities of Pakistan unlike some people whom used their disproportionate role in the government for their personal vendetta.

Sheer misreporting once again by qadyani mouth pieces in media. The operation was started by government, mob reached there after sometime. Bdw, no one allows to build monuments which symbolizes the blasphemy! This place was the HQ of blasphemy. Law should be brought into actions. Mobs are not a right way.

There is a reason why they held such high position. They were one of the most educated and capable communities of Pakistan unlike some people whom used their disproportionate role in the government for their personal vendetta.
True they are well educated but what about the Superpower of the Day patronising this community over the other Muslims due to said community being more loyal to the Superpower than other Muslims? Is that not a reason?
Did not the Muslims dislike the fact that Ahmadis were given high positions in representing the Muslims when both Ahmadis and Muslims did not consider each other from the same community? Is that not a reason? What about Allama Iqbal asking the Superpower of the Day to separate the communities for political representation? What about Allama Iqbal considering the Ahmadis as traitors to Muslims and India?

It ain't just the education...

True they are well educated but what about the Superpower of the Day patronising this community over the other Muslims due to said community being more loyal to the Superpower than other Muslims? Is that not a reason?
Did not the Muslims dislike the fact that Ahmadis were given high positions in representing the Muslims when both Ahmadis and Muslims did not consider each other from the same community? Is that not a reason? What about Allama Iqbal asking the Superpower of the Day to separate the communities for political representation? What about Allama Iqbal considering the Ahmadis as traitors to Muslims and India?

It ain't just the education...
Even if allama iqbal did say all of that. The ahmadi community has a great contribution towards the Pakistan cause not to mention jinnahs trusted towards the people of the ahmadi community.
I don't care if the ahamadi are called Muslims or not that is not in my capacity to do so but i dislike the fact that the community is being targeted as a whole for having higher posts in government they were chosen because they were capable to hold and serve this position. Running a country based on what you like or dislike is doomed to fail that is why a system based on merit is most successful .

Even if allama iqbal did say all of that. The ahmadi community has a great contribution towards the Pakistan cause not to mention jinnahs trusted towards the people of the ahmadi community.
I don't care if the ahamadi are called Muslims or not that is not in my capacity to do so but i dislike the fact that the community is being targeted as a whole for having higher posts in government they were chosen because they were capable to hold and serve this position. Running a country based on what you like or dislike is doomed to fail that is why a system based on merit is most successful .
So you don't accept the premise that the Superpower of the day patronized the Ahmadis to represent the Muslims when the Muslims themselves did not like the idea? It is not just capability but representativeness of the People that ALSO matters. The British are/were very capable people when they the ruled British India, but they were not representative of the People, were they?

And also post 1974, Ahmadis can engage in the political process as long as they declare themselves and follow the constitution. Their good education and capability is not wasted. But of course no amount of education and capability will allow them as a community to have such a disproportionate role that they had pre 1974 and pre 1947...and that is what the Ahmadi leadership accept and hence them courting International organisations and media houses to bear pressure on Pakistan...

Last edited:
So you don't accept the premise that the Superpower of the day patronized the Ahmadis to represent the Muslims when the Muslims themselves did not like the idea? It is not just capability but representativeness of the People that ALSO matters. The British are/were very capable people when they the ruled British India, but they were not representative of the People, were they?
I don't care if they patronized the ahmadi if one day that super power started patronizing me this doesn't mean i am the enemy of state . yes they have their share of troubles they themselves created AFTER THE CREATION OF PAKISTAN and they are still playing for it.

And tell me who does represent Pakistan a punjabi,puston,baloch,sindhi,muhajir,Kashmiri and so on .
A person who truley represents Pakistan is that who truly works for the benifit of the people living in Pakistan irrespective of their culture, ethic are religious background.

I don't care if they patronized the ahmadi if one day that super power started patronizing me this doesn't mean i am the enemy of state . yes they have their share of troubles they themselves created AFTER THE CREATION OF PAKISTAN and they are still playing for it.
Why would an occupying oppressive colonizer patronize you? Is it because they see an advantage for their rule or is it just because of the goodness of their hearts? And should you receive such patronization, it would be bloody wise for you to decline it...say did the Ahmadi leadership do such a thing?????

And tell me who does represent Pakistan a punjabi,puston,baloch,sindhi,muhajir,Kashmiri and so on .
A person who truley represents Pakistan is that who truly works for the benifit of the people living in Pakistan irrespective of their culture, ethic are religious background.
This is what the majority of Muslims in British India felt. They felt the Ahmadis were not from them and the Ahmadis felt the same back to those Muslims who did not accept the claims of Mirza Ghulam Ahmed. In prayer they were separate and in marriage they were separate and at the funeral they were separate. Now when it came to politics they wanted to be the same...the Muslim masses did not feel that the Ahmadis represented them and asked the British Master to separate them for the purposes of Politics. The British declined.

Also someone who truly represents Pakistan respects the sentiments of the overwhelming majority of Pakistanis. Some who truly represents Pakistan also is from the majority of the People. Not from a community whose founder considered those Muslims who did not accept the his claims as outside the Pale.

Besides the Second Amendment in 1974 shows that the majority do not accept the Ahmadis to be representative of them. This is not to say they are not Pakistanis.

Also don't confuse ethnicity with religion.

Why would an occupying oppressive colonizer patronize you? Is it because they see an advantage for their rule or is it just because of the goodness of their hearts? And should you receive such patronization, it would be bloody wise for you to decline it...say did the Ahmadi leadership do such a thing?????

Why shouldn't they if it benefited their community why should they not accept it. Do you think that other muslim community whom refused such an offer benefited by declining them. Do you think that Aligarh university the of Pakistan's true leadership was created out of dust? Do you think that sir syed did not accept the British patronizing him he accepted it and used it for the benifit of the muslim community in British india.

This is what the majority of Muslims in British India felt. They felt the Ahmadis were not from them and the Ahmadis felt the same back to those Muslims who did not accept the claims of Mirza Ghulam Ahmed. In prayer they were separate and in marriage they were separate and at the funeral they were separate. Now when it came to politics they wanted to be the same...the Muslim masses did not feel that the Ahmadis represented them and asked the British Master to separate them for the purposes of Politics. The British declined.

Also someone who truly represents Pakistan respects the sentiments of the overwhelming majority of Pakistanis. Some who truly represents Pakistan also is from the majority of the People. Not from a community whose founder considered those Muslims who did not accept the his claims as outside the Pale.

Besides the Second Amendment in 1974 shows that the majority do not accept the Ahmadis to be representative of them. This is not to say they are not Pakistanis.

Also don't confuse ethnicity with religion.

Oh for f@ck sake I'm out .
No more
Debate with someone else.

Why shouldn't they if it benefited their community why should they not accept it. Do you think that other muslim community whom refused such an offer benefited by declining them. Do you think that Aligarh university the of Pakistan's true leadership was created out of dust? Do you think that sir syed did not accept the British patronizing him he accepted it and used it for the benifit of the muslim community in British india.
By patronizing I mean take help from Colonial Master in order to be able to propagate a teaching in religion that was offensive to the vast majority of Muslims in British India and indeed considered a deception by the majority.
I should have clarified this point.

Oh for f@ck sake I'm out .
No more
Debate with someone else.
Ok. You go your way and I will go mine....

Back
Top Bottom