What's new

Ahmadiyya Mosque under threat and Ahmadis beaten up

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is truth.Your posts reek of intolerance and islamic supremacism.
How did you conclude that? Because I want to stick with the Quran as it is and not alter it?
This is intolerance not inflexibility.

You have no right to disallow what muhammad did not allowed.
I just said that...either you didnt understand or I dont know...

Inflexibility would be not to do what muhammad asked you "not to do" or declared haram like not eating Pork.
I said that without giving examples...Clearly you didnt get my post no wonder you declared me intolerant! :unsure: I said

No I am not going to allow things my Prophet SAW did not allow...

No I am not going to forbid things my Prophet SAW did not forbid!

THIS IS NOT INTOLERANCE...Its just INFLEXIBILITY!

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/social...threat-ahmadis-beaten-up-6.html#ixzz2aiEtdrTD

Intolerance is not allowing anyone else to do the same thing.
What am I not allowing them to do?! I am TELLING THEM THE SAME! Do not ALLOW something Quran DIDNT ALLOW! Dont make new prophets! You wrote the same ...and called it inflexible...So its inflexible coz you wrote it but I reek intolerance and ISLAMIC SUPERIORITY because I wrote it? :rofl: ?!

Truth really hurts but it must be told, especially when the person is acting all self-righteous.
Well, currently you not knowing what the Quran says and are unnecessarily getting your foot in the way and appearing as one who lacks knowledge in the field (in this case Islam)

Intolerance has nothing to do with stooping low or jumping high. Probably your limited mental faculty could not comprehend this simple logic.
Again another personal attack... dont worry I will report it!

You have no idea what you are talking and lack of understanding written all over it. Cow supports human life reason why it is considered holy in Hinduism.
we respect life and GOD's creation and the concepts in Hinduism are beyond bookish knowledge people reach, Simple as that!!!!
Thank you for clarifying that! Yes I know many times many Indians on PDF have said that Hinduism is flexible...so my point was aimed at that point...

You respecting life is 1 thing and forbidding others from eating a food source is another!

If some one gets offended by the stupid behaviour of Islam followers then they will show their anger on their code i.e Quran, what is wrong in that, by your logic!!!!
So you mean to say Muslims in India slaughter the cow out of anger?! (because that post is a reply to the @Black Widow where the slaughtering of cow was compared to burning of Quran
QUOTE=Black Widow;4587252] For Hinduism Cow slaughter in there holy land is equivalent to "Burning of Koran" for Muslim at any land.. Since Hindus became week Invaders cut our cow. While Muslim are strong thats why no one burn Koran...)

Last edited by a moderator:
Muslims are very powerful. Thats why when Khaleefa was uprooted in Turkey Hindus were killed in Kerla. That's why when Rohiyngyas were kicked out of Burma, Mumbai burnt.

Iraq fall can't be considered as Muslim weakness. Did Iraq fall to some other religion?? No,...

So never conclude that internal conflict of Muslim land will be considered as Fall of Islam/Muslim.

Muslims are very powerful. Thats why when Khaleefa was uprooted in Turkey Hindus were killed in Kerla. That's why when Rohiyngyas were kicked out of Burma, Mumbai burnt.
What does Turkey's fall have to do with Hindus killed in Kerla?! Was Islam strong Rohiyngyas would never have to face the fate they face now!

Iraq fall can't be considered as Muslim weakness. Did Iraq fall to some other religion?? No,...

So never conclude that internal conflict of Muslim land will be considered as Fall of Islam/Muslim.
Iraq fell to secularism and hatred! Not sure if it is a religion but it is a killer!

You respecting life is 1 thing and forbidding others from eating a food source is another!

I think Black widow is talking about holy places. And the same thing applies for your faith also, expecting others to give the same amount of respect and importance is beyond your reach. And in this case attack on the Ahmaddiyya Mosque is condemnable.
You sunnis have already declared them as non muslims and now these attacks,there is a problem with you guys.

@Talon : I just mean emotionally both are same, other wise culling cow is same as culling any animal, or burning Koran is just burning any other book...

When Khilji burnt Nalanda University, He must have burnt many book...

What does Turkey's fall have to do with Hindus killed in Kerla?! Was Islam strong Rohiyngyas would never have to face the fate they face now!

Iraq fell to secularism and hatred! Not sure if it is a religion but it is a killer!

Read history...

I think Black widow is talking about holy places.
Now my question, why are we supposed to be tolerant and allow the twisting of our Quran
Quran Surah Al Ahzab verse 40 Muhammad is not the father of [any] one of your men, but [he is] the Messenger of Allah and last of the prophets. And ever is Allah , of all things, Knowing.

And the same thing applies for your faith also, expecting others to give the same amount of respect and importance is beyond your reach. And in this case attack on the Ahmaddiyya Mosque is condemnable.
It is condemnable no doubt...But it does not support any ideas of giving them an Muslim status as they chose to ignore the Quran...WHY would he who doesnt even follow the HOLY BOOK of Islam, want to be called a Muslim?! Ever thought of that?
You sunnis have already declared them as non muslims and now these attacks,there is a problem with you guys.
NEVER paint everyone with 1 colour! I do codemn the act...I stated so in my previous posts...

I do not support their killing but to say they are oppressed is an understatement

@Talon : I just mean emotionally both are same, other wise culling cow is same as culling any animal, or burning Koran is just burning any other book...

When Khilji burnt Nalanda University, He must have burnt many book...
Well, like I said before Indians call us intolerant for not accepting Ahmedi as Muslims even after they reject some verses of our Quran...Can I call Hindus intolerant with regards to cow slaughter under the same light? I mean you equated the two?

Read history...
There is alot to read...I am no historian nor am I a free person...I read what others write THAT alone eats up 50% of my time!

All the Pseudo Molvis From Subcontinent and abroad are crying "a Indus" over "plz has no call Ahmeddiya Place of worship Mosque" instead of condemning and focusing on the issue at hand .

With People like These there is no wonder why Pakistan is in its current stage .

Thank you for clarifying that! Yes I know many times many Indians on PDF have said that Hinduism is flexible...so my point was aimed at that point...

So you mean to say Muslims in India slaughter the cow out of anger?! (because that post is a reply to the @Black Widow where the slaughtering of cow was compared to burning of Quran

are baba cow cow and cow......some Hindu eat beef...in kerla many.....some Bali and Cambodian Hindu also eat beef ..........

Now my question, why are we supposed to be tolerant and allow the twisting of our Quran

It is condemnable no doubt...But it does not support any ideas of giving them an Muslim status as they chose to ignore the Quran...WHY would he who doesnt even follow the HOLY BOOK of Islam, want to be called a Muslim?! Ever thought of that?
NEVER paint everyone with 1 colour! I do codemn the act...I stated so in my previous posts...

Well, like I said before Indians call us intolerant for not accepting Ahmedi as Muslims even after they reject some verses of our Quran...Can I call Hindus intolerant with regards to cow slaughter under the same light? I mean you equated the two?

There is alot to read...I am no historian nor am I a free person...I read what others write THAT alone eats up 50% of my time!

When I say Muslim are strong, It doesn't mean In each nation they are strong. Globally they are strong. They can fight (are fighting) with 3 Superpower (USA 9/11, Russia, China) and many regional power (India, UK). The objective is very clear, entire world become Muslim (Many PDF member has aknowledge it in Numerous discussion)..

@Cow Slaughter: Yes Hindus are tolerant and flexible, we accepted Jews, Parsis, Muslims etc. Hindus have never attacked any one. You read about Hinduism...

It may hurt you, but Islam is close religion, It won't allow to discuss religion. A small logical point will be Blashphemy.. I may ask why Muhammad is last prophet? Who said that?? He himself? Why God stopped sending messanger? Did god really stop sending messenger or it was Muhammd's plan to stop formation of new powerful religion...

If I ask this question in Pakistan, I will be killed. If I ask this question in Kerla (Islamic state) I will be killed.. If I ask this question in Uttar Pradesh I will be killed, If I ask it in PDF , I will be banned... This is intolerance..

ahmadi_women_harassed_College_Nursing.jpg

On July 11, the first day of Ramazan, a group of Sunnis beat up the Ahmedis and kicked them out of the place of worship, telling them not to return, according to members of the Ahmadi community.

The Ahmedis filed a complaint with the police for the registration of an FIR against the assailants. The police did not register a case, nor heeded their request for protection. Instead, they sealed the place of worship, which is located on a four-marla plot, “because of concerns of a clash,” said Dolatnagar SHO Riaz Qadir. He said that previously, both Sunnis and Ahmadis had prayed there.

In fact, the members of the two communities are related. The place of worship is located on four marlas within an eight-kanal property owned by an Ahmadi family which they were allotted when the Revenue Department conducted a consolidation exercise, known as ‘ishtimal’, some 20 years ago. Such land consolidation exercises are carried out every so often when inheritance laws result in the non-contiguous division of land holdings between heirs.

Police and revenue

The SHO said that according to the Revenue Department record, the building had been a Sunni mosque, but had been transferred to Ahmedis around 20 years ago. He said that the Sunnis were now claiming ownership of the place as a Sunni mosque.

The SHO said that he had seen the Jamat-i-Ahmadiyya’s ownership document for a four-marla property within that eight-kanal parcel, but the document did not specify where exactly within that eight kanals the four-marla property was located.

He said that the question of ownership had been referred to the National Interfaith Peace and Harmony Committee and the property sealed in the meantime, with the approval of the district coordination officer. He said that the Sunnis had agreed to this, but the Ahmedis had not.

Asked why no assault case had been registered on the Ahmedis’ complaint after members of the community were beaten up and thrown out of the place of worship on the first day of Ramazan, the SHO said that since no blood had been spilt, there could be no FIR.

Land record

The eight kanals within which the four-marla property is located is owned by Tahir Hameed, who inherited the land from his father. Hameed, 18, said that his father had donated the four-marla property to the Jamat-i-Ahmadiya to build a place of worship, which they named Baitul Zikr. “Ahmedis have been praying there since before I was born,” he said.

He said that on the first of Ramazan, Munir Shah, Ahmed Raza, Maulvi Shabbir and others had attacked his brother Qamar Hameed and his cousin Adnan Ahmed and forced them out of the worship place. He said his brother and cousin had been beaten up. He said they were under severe threat from locals and had been told to disown the property. “Some extremist clerics have turned the locals against us and are trying to dislodge us,” he said.

Hameed said that the community had no faith in the Interfaith Peace and Harmony Committee, which is why they did not accept its role in arbitration.

When contacted, Asim Imtiaz, the vice president of the committee, said that he was at the patwari’s office and trying to establish the ownership of the disputed land.

He said that the four-marla property appeared to have been transferred to the Jamat-i-Ahmadiya by the patwari “by mistake”. He added that he was hopeful the dispute would be resolved and the property “would be given to Muslims”.

Tanveer Ahmed, another member of the Ahmadi community in Fatehpur, said that local clerics had been making worrying announcements in the mosques of nearby villages and he feared that there would be mob attacks on Ahmedis. He said that Ahmedis did not trust the committee to remain impartial on the matter.

“The Jamat-i-Ahmadiya has ownership documents for the property,” he said. “It is the responsibility of the police and the state to follow the law in settling the matter.”

Source: RT

and this is our educated youth!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom