What's new

Ahmadiyya Mosque under threat and Ahmadis beaten up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats the thread about: Ahmediyyas getting beat up by sunnis on the Ramzan eve.
What do you expect the replies to be: Condemning the violence in general and condemning in the peaceful month in particular.
Whats the replies actually are: Insult and deride the Ahmediyyas and other religions even more.
ahhh...welcome to pdf.

kinda reminds me of this:

Last edited by a moderator:
Calling an Ahmeddiyya Mosque a Temple is disgraceful. This is just an effort by some people to insult two religions in one attempt :)

So even you dont want to let their place of worship being called a temple...You feel insulted?! How do we feel when Islam is distorted and given a sub division called Ahmedi Muslims...They dont even call themselves Muslims...they call themselves AHMEDI or AHMEDI MUSLIMS!

If you want to see an intolerant bigot, get a mirror.

Really people do not see the irony of Religion of peace :blah::blah::blah: and crying victim when they trample upon other's belief in next sentence.

1st make sense then write it! By calling me intolerant doesnt make the situation any better...Plus I have answered this MILLIONS of times!

Indians here on PDF are twisted at the meaning of tolerance...They cant seem to differentiate tolerance and flexibility!

I am VERY TOLERANT but I am not flexible about my faith...I am not going to say yes it is ok to dance at a temple and then say that was Solat!

No I am not going to allow things my Prophet SAW did not allow...

No I am not going to forbid things my Prophet SAW did not forbid!

THIS IS NOT INTOLERANCE...Its just INFLEXIBILITY!

If I were intolerant...I would have bashed your religion just for the fun of it and to show you the mirror!

If I were intolerant...I would have stooped as low as your intolerance as led you HOWEVER I am not a looser who goes to personal level because 1 has hit truth!

I SERIOUSLY asked for an open discussion the post of mine that you quoted...BUT YOUR PERSONAL intolerance of Islam has made you blind to it!

So even you dont want to let their place of worship being called a temple...You feel insulted?! How do we feel when Islam is distorted and given a sub division called Ahmedi Muslims...They dont even call themselves Muslims...they call themselves AHMEDI or AHMEDI MUSLIMS!

If someboday says himself a Muslim.. we got to respect that!.. it is between Allah and him.. state must not interfere..

Cow Slaughter is equivalent to "Burning of Koran"... Its serious issue for Land of lord Krishna...

Not really....Cow is slaughtered in EVERY other nation BUT SECULAR INDIA....however burning of Quran ONLY happens where there is INTOLERANCE towards Islam!

bwahahah figment of your own imagination unlike Hinduism there is no such catogaries in Islam.

Its only hindus who's faith divide human in low cast and high cast

Gosh,

You have committed a blasphemy according to this gentleman Ziauddin barani.

He seem to have Koranic support for his fatwa-e-jahandari

يَا أَيُّهَا النَّاسُ إِنَّا خَلَقْنَاكُم مِّن ذَكَرٍ وَأُنثَىٰ وَجَعَلْنَاكُمْ شُعُوبًا وَقَبَائِلَ لِتَعَارَفُوا إِنَّ أَكْرَمَكُمْ عِندَ اللَّهِ أَتْقَاكُمْ إِنَّ اللَّهَ عَلِيمٌ خَبِيرٌ

And these stupid writers at encyclopedia Britaninca does not seem to be agreing with you.Muslim castes ,ashraf or good ol wiki and some marxists also.

Damn, how could those Editors even show candle to some reporter from peshawar.

If someboday says himself a Muslim.. we got to respect that!.. it is between Allah and him.. state must not interfere..

True...IF their principles were the same as the Quran (which is the reason one is called a Muslim coz they follow the Quran) and the Quran CLEARLY states NO PROPHET after Nabi SAW!!
Surah Al Ahzab verse 40 Muhammad is not the father of [any] one of your men, but [he is] the Messenger of Allah and last of the prophets. And ever is Allah , of all things, Knowing.
Now if one ADDS or REMOVES something from the book he/she is supposed to follow.....what is the word used for them?

Its called Hypocrisy, Double Standard, Two Face.

Brother...can you please tell me the BASIC criteria to be a Muslim?! The minimum requirement?

Its called Hypocrisy, Double Standard, Two Face.

Chill bro...relax...I dont wanna call it anything....Allah knows who is what! But I would really like to know what Ahmedi were thinking when they accepted another prophet and ignored that verse of the Quran
Surah Al Ahzab verse 40 Muhammad is not the father of [any] one of your men, but [he is] the Messenger of Allah and last of the prophets. And ever is Allah , of all things, Knowing.
! That is all I want to know...

i don't mind .......if they don't mind they call it temple..........no issue with that......dear unnecessary you are making things more complex........it is issue about accepting ahmadia.......which already Pakistani and Indonesian government does't accept them.....already you are not considering them as Muslim..........but another hand ahmadia are also complex......in Indonesia,government is asking them to name their religion something als and can get recognition from Indonesian government for that they are not agree ......that is main issue here..........

another complex thing if you will not be tolrent ,than how you will unite all Muslim....day by day it will become more complex.......philosophical difference are not only few .......there are 73 sects of Islam.........that is really difficult job to keep all Muslim unite ......you have to give little space to them...... so that unity will remain intact

Not really....Cow is slaughtered in EVERY other nation BUT SECULAR INDIA....however burning of Quran ONLY happens where there is INTOLERANCE towards Islam!

For Hinduism Cow slaughter in there holy land is equivalent to "Burning of Koran" for Muslim at any land.. Since Hindus became week Invaders cut our cow. While Muslim are strong thats why no one burn Koran...

The Muslims destroyed many temples (still many believe it holy, in PDF Couple of year ago there was a thread from Pakistani "I break the idols"), Because they were strong..

World is ruled by strong , When Muslim are strong they are bringing there world order, when some other group will be strong they will bring there.

i don't mind .......if they don't mind they call it temple..........no issue with that......dear unnecessary you are making things more complex........it is issue about accepting ahmadia.......which already Pakistani and Indonesian government does't accept them.....already you are not considering them as Muslim..........but another hand ahmadia are also complex......in Indonesia,government is asking them to name their religion something als and can get recognition from Indonesian government for that they are not agree ......that is main issue here..........
COMPLEX? :rofl:

Muslims follow the Quran so lets start with the Quran:

Even the Quran is not calling them Muslims...Do you have any idea HOW MANY self proclaimed prophets arose right after Prophet Muhammad SAW's death! Everyone wants to be important!

Why do you think EVEN INDONESIA is not accepting them! Hell NO Muslim country is going to accept someone CALLING THEMSELVES something and saying it is from Islam...

another complex thing if you will not be tolrent ,than how you will unite all Muslim....day by day it will become more complex.......philosophical difference are not only few .......there are 73 sects of Islam.........that is really difficult job to keep all Muslim unite ......you have to give little space to them...... so that unity will remain intact
Unity does not mean that we start accepting ANYONE whose faith is similar to ours under the banner of Islam?! I mean in that case even Christians and Jews can be called Muslims! We have similarities with their religions too! I am not sure how many sects we have in Islam currently...But all have said the SHAHADAH and believe in it FROM THE HEART! not just utter it from the tongue and proclaim another prophet!

We give them TONS OF space! Do you know how rich they are? They have scholarships from around the world for themselves! They can be called Muslims when they fit the criteria....NO GOD BUT ALLAH and Muhammad SAW is his msgr ....and then accept the Quran as it is without distortion...INCLUDING the ayat
...This ayat does not leave ANY room for another prophet!!! Muslims adhere to the Quran as pure as it is ....You are suggesting adulterating it by making room for another prophet? I am sorry to say NO MUSLIM will accept it! Because you do not change a divine msg and then say it is divine!

For Hinduism Cow slaughter in there holy land is equivalent to "Burning of Koran" for Muslim at any land.. Since Hindus became week Invaders cut our cow. While Muslim are strong thats why no one burn Koran...
It is nice to read that but reality shows it is not true...were we strong we would be united and we wouldnt have soo many problems!

For us Islam is a way of life and Quran is a book of signs...we implement Islam in our lives! But Hindus all over PDF have proclaimed Islam is not rigid then why stick to the cow if it is not feasible?! I mean I thought @hinduguy and @seiko other Indians were boasting about the flexibility of Hindusim (they called it tolerance when it is mere flexibility) ...at the same time many Indians here pride about secularism....Secularism does not promote Hinduism...

I have no problems with you lot saying cow is sacred or whatever...but preventing others from slaughtering and eating it? How fair and TOLERANT or flexible is that?! THAT is no way equal to burning of the Quran....Burning of the Gita or some other book which is precious may be equal....

The Muslims destroyed many temples (still many believe it holy, in PDF Couple of year ago there was a thread from Pakistani "I break the idols"), Because they were strong..
HUH? I am sorry I DIDNT get that...Nor do I want to dig up what people said in the past...whoever said it ...its their buseiness!

World is ruled by strong , When Muslim are strong they are bringing there world order, when some other group will be strong they will bring there.
:rofl: Were Muslims strong, there would be no Iraq war...No Afghanistan war....am not sure what your judgement criteria is...But currently Muslims are WEAK!

Sorry if I offended you but my question is not a troll nor a bash...How do Ahmedi deal with this ayat:
Muhammad is not the father of [any] one of your men, but [he is] the Messenger of Allah and last of the prophets. And ever is Allah , of all things, Knowing. Surah Al Ahzab verse 40

For us Islam is a way of life and Quran is a book of signs...we implement Islam in our lives! But Hindus all over PDF have proclaimed Islam is not rigid then why stick to the cow if it is not feasible?! I mean I thought @hinduguy and @seiko other Indians were boasting about the flexibility of Hindusim (they called it tolerance when it is mere flexibility) ...at the same time many Indians here pride about secularism....Secularism does not promote Hinduism...

You have no idea what you are talking and lack of understanding written all over it. Cow supports human life reason why it is considered holy in Hinduism.
we respect life and GOD's creation and the concepts in Hinduism are beyond bookish knowledge people reach, Simple as that!!!!

If some one gets offended by the stupid behaviour of Islam followers then they will show their anger on their code i.e Quran, what is wrong in that, by your logic!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom