What's new

Ahmadiyya Mosque under threat and Ahmadis beaten up

Status
Not open for further replies.
I impressed seeing how Indians try to involve themselves in other peoples matter . Haramkhoro tum ne jab babri masjid shaheed ki the tab tumhari ye soch kahan the.

Masjid is only used for Prayer by Muslims. Just like church is used by Christians just like Hindus worship in a place called Temple. These ahmediyas scums should be kept under control and under watch.

Offtopic rant,

Expected from an example of intellectual mediocrity.

Anyway are Ashraf,Azlaf and Arzals along with their assorted biradaries, fictitious construct.

Answer with caution or you could commit blasphemy according to ulema.

bwahahah figment of your own imagination unlike Hinduism there is no such catogaries in Islam.

Its only hindus who's faith divide human in low cast and high cast

I impressed seeing how Indians try to involve themselves in other peoples matter . Haramkhoro tum ne jab babri masjid shaheed ki the tab tumhari ye soch kahan the.

Masjid is only used for Prayer by Muslims. Just like church is used by Christians just like Hindus worship in a place called Temple. These ahmediyas scums should be kept under control and under watch.

bharatis failing to mend their own faults come running towards this trying to be goody goody and why shouldnt they be after all ahmdiya cult was formed by britishers for political motives in India.

anyway the issue here is of land grabbing. If the land is owned by qadyanis then it belongs to them and they should be given.

on the other hand its NOT a MOSQUE. A mosque is place of Muslim worship.

for the same reason for which your countrymen are calling for exporting all the Muslims from India. :) arent they your citizents?

why you hindus call them traitors?

the moral of the story is you indians are cliinging to straws here. look within before opening mouth about us

Now you're funny. My countryman was proposing a "barter trade" for the Qadiyanis that were being sought to be exported from your country.
My countryman was not comfortable with the idea of taking anything for free!!

Now go back to that post: Please do then try to read and comprehend what was said.
Besten Glueck!

I don't consider Ahmedi's Muslims as their believes are clear violation of what is mentioned in Quran, i also don't believe Mirza to be Prophet :astagh::, but i do believe that they should be left alone and should be allowed to follow the faith they believe in, :coffee:

People are even confused who is true muslim and who is not. Even Sunnis and Shias have had areas of disagreement remaining unsolved for centuries. So what gives?

But have you ever seen a shia calling a sunni Non-Muslim and vice-versa you know why because they are following the basic principles of Islam. But ahmediyas dont. Muhamad (S.A.W) was last Messenger from Allah(S.W.T) for Humanity but these ahmedy dont believe in it. So how come they become Muslim and call their place of 'worship' a Masjid. .

But I can understand your feelings afterall you are a Indian have a habit of bringing your tail in other people issue. Dont try to act like champions of Humanity. We know how 'Innocent' you people really are.

But have you ever seen a shia calling a sunni Non-Muslim and vice-versa you know why because they are following the basic principles of Islam. But ahmediyas dont. Muhamad (S.A.W) was last Messenger from Allah(S.W.T) for Humanity but these ahmedy dont believe in it. So how come they become Muslim and call their place of 'worship' a Masjid. .
Do you want a frikking survey that says half the Pakistani's dont consider Shias as Muslims?
It has been posted numerous times here on the forum.

Now you're funny. My countryman was proposing a "barter trade" for the Qadiyanis that were being sought to be exported from your country.
My countryman was not comfortable with the idea of taking anything for free!!

Now go back to that post: Please do then try to read and comprehend what was said.
Besten Glueck!

hindus of india might be in habit of human barter we are not :) secondly its not limited to this thread the indian hindus everywhere on Indian newspaper sections to society to forums call for kicking out all indian Muslims when they stand up for even minor rights hmmm for example COW slaughter

Do you want a frikking survey that says half the Pakistani's dont consider Shias as Muslims?

doesnt matter as long as according to Quran they are following basics of Islam finality of prophethood , shahada, they are MUSLIMS and doesnt matter if SSP/LJ scum call them what.

i think its much more then that ... basically there are two major divides ..sunni and shia .. i think sunni is in mojority (among muslims in india )..

Everyone living in Indian subcontinent were once Hindu, and once Hindusthani.. When Partition happened some one became Pakistani, some one forced to became Pakistani(Due to poor financial condition).

Same case in India, during Partition some one became Pakistani , while many missed the bus and lost the opportunity to become Pakistani.

today aftr 60 years, we must open gates and exchange 1:1.

A Pakistani (@Spring Onion) told to take Ahmediya, In return I asked Pakistani to take equal number of Sunni Muslims from India... I am sure that Indian Shia will never dream to go to Pakistan...

Look man Im a Muslim and I have two Shia friend and not just friends but damn good friends and they prey and believe in the teachings and basic principals of Islam and I never called them Non-Muslim I have no idea of Survey.

But tell me why do you guys have caste in your society Im not just sure but a very sure that Hinduism has no place for Castes.

Warning - twilight zone!!! The poster seems to belong to another dimension in reality and has missed out on a good part of a millenium. We must break it to him slowwwwly.

Hahahaah nice way to dodge the ball.

hindus of india might be in habit of human barter we are not :) secondly its not limited to this thread the indian hindus everywhere on Indian newspaper sections to society to forums call for kicking out all indian Muslims when they stand up for even minor rights hmmm for example COW slaughter

Cow Slaughter is equivalent to "Burning of Koran"... Its serious issue for Land of lord Krishna...

Look man Im a Muslim and I have two Shia friend and not just friends but damn good friends and they pray and believe in the teachings and basic principals of Islam and I never called them Non-Muslim I have no idea of Survey.

But tell me why do you guys have caste in your society Im not just sure but a very sure that Hinduism has no place for Castes.

You are a secular Muslim.. :)

Look man Im a Muslim and I have two Shia friend and not just friends but damn good friends and they prey and believe in the teachings and basic principals of Islam and I never called them Non-Muslim I have no idea of Survey.

Hahahaah nice way to dodge the ball.

I dont care what you think they are.

The survey clearly illustrates that half of Pakistani's think that Shias are non Muslim.
The percentage of people who dont think Shias are Muslim have been increasing every decade.

doesnt matter as long as according to Quran they are following basics of Islam finality of prophethood , shahada, they are MUSLIMS and doesnt matter if SSP/LJ scum call them what.

LOLLLL; you are still flying off at a tangent and 'shooting your lip' without even having read what the exchange of posts was all about.
No wonder; there are people in this world- who "shoot now and think later (if at all) and keep us amused".
The Koran is your business, not mine so you can work towards "your ticket to heaven". I don't have to.

What on earth were you blabbering on about Cast,btw?
Do you know what Cast means?

Cow Slaughter is equivalent to "Burning of Koran"... Its serious issue for Land of lord Krishna...

You are a secular Muslim.. :)
@Black Widow. Please man dont play this secular game with me.

I dont care what you think they are.

The survey clearly illustrates that half of Pakistani's think that Shias are non Muslim.
The percentage of people who dont think Shias are Muslim have been increasing every decade.

Keep surveying. And i dont believe in the $hit that is coming out of your mouth.

Last edited by a moderator:
it is about ahnadiya

pl see another thread ........Indonesian Chief of Army Staff to be questioned over harassment of Ahmadis

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/social...ed-over-harassment-ahmadis.html#ixzz2ahyUYOMH

it is serious issue......more important is constitution of your country is giving space for minority or not?
there will always be difference in opinion ..........people does,'t make country ........it country constitution which make people......... more tolrent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom