What's new

Ahmadiyya Mosque under threat and Ahmadis beaten up

Status
Not open for further replies.
:coffee: just amazed how people here are debating on who is a muslim and who is not.......its funny when an ahmadi in pakistan says this is my faith and other muslim says no this is not your faith,this is our and you are not muslim.... :cuckoo::pakistan::coffee:

So is a claim that Jesus got lifted up in Heaven alive instead dying a natural death defying all natural laws while Prophet Muhammad PBUH the greatest of all Prophets died and is buried ?

Nobody claimed that Rasool ALLAH is the son of God(nauzubillah) but about Jesus was claimed that he is son of God,second he is programmed to deal with future events,such as dajjal is programmed to be killed by his own hands.

Second surah Baqra clearly mentions that, we do not differentiate b/w prophets,and considers all the books,prophets and equally Nobel.

So you dont believe the return of Jesus or the coming of Imam Mahdi foretold :

He it is Who has raised among the unlettered people a Messenger from among themselves who recites unto them His Signs, and purifies them, and teaches them the Book and Wisdom though before that they were in manifest error; And He will raise him among others of them who have not yet joined them. He is the Mighty, the Wise." Surah Al-Jumuah 62:3-4

A companion of The Holy Prophet sa relates: One day we were sitting with The Holy Prophet sa when this chapter was revealed. I enquired from Muhammad sa. Who are the people to whom the words and among others of them who have not yet joined them refer? Salman ra, a Persian was sitting among us. The Holy Prophet sa put his hand on Salman ra and said.If faith were to go up to the Pleiades, a man from among these would surely find it. (Bukhari).

why don't you simply get it?if our base is different then no matter how much resemblance you will show,it doesn't matter.

Nobody claimed that Rasool ALLAH is the son of God(nauzubillah) but about Jesus was claimed that he is son of God,second he is programmed to deal with future events,such as dajjal is programmed to be killed by his own hands.

Second surah Baqra clearly mentions that, we do not differentiate b/w prophets,and considers all the books,prophets and equally Nobel.

why don't you simply get it?if our base is different then no matter how much resemblance you will show,it doesn't matter.

You didnt answer my question Do YOU believe that Jesus is alive or dead ?

:coffee: just amazed how people here are debating on who is a muslim and who is not.......its funny when an ahmadi in pakistan says this is my faith and other muslim says no this is not your faith,this is our and you are not muslim.... :cuckoo::pakistan::coffee:

Now; just one thing!!
Is'nt this business of JUDGEMENT........... ....JUDGING WHO IS WHAT, GOOD OR BAD, GOOD OR BAD HUMAN BEING, GOOD OR BAD MUSLIM, GOOD OR BAD FATHER, GOOD OR BAD HUSBAND, GOOD OR BAD FRIEND, ETC ETC ETC Etc etc etc; to be done by God?

So has God resigned or have Human beings staged a Coup and booted out God that Humans have hijacked God's role of JUDGEMENT?

Funny Humans, ehhh? :cuckoo:
Humans can amuse and amaze infinitely.......

The only base if you read is the common points shown in those points and arent you waiting for the second coming of Jesus why do you skip that point always ?

Today its Ahmadis Mosques then it will Shia mosques being taken over. Then it will be sunnis turn. The mullah cavemen will not rest until they have kicked everyone out of Islam.

Pakistan will soon become a full Sunni fascist state. Sensible Pakistanis are running way from Pakistan in droves.

The only base if you read is the common points shown in those points and arent you waiting for the second coming of Jesus why do you skip that point always ?

I haven't, Jesus is alive and he will return,but my emphasis mainly is that no matter how much similarities you will show,it will not declare or prove you are a muslim,as you are denying endicity of prophethood.
on Topic:
Killing ahmedis is contrary to Islamic teachings,they are free to practice their religion and I condemn this extremism.

Ahmadis believe the founder to be the Imam Mahdi the one foretold to come in the later days for a second suppose he isnt and then you accept the one who really is the Imam Mahdi and you accept him would you become a non muslim ?

:tup: man got a point....

So you dont believe the return of Jesus or the coming of Imam Mahdi foretold :

He it is Who has raised among the unlettered people a Messenger from among themselves who recites unto them His Signs, and purifies them, and teaches them the Book and Wisdom though before that they were in manifest error; And He will raise him among others of them who have not yet joined them. He is the Mighty, the Wise." Surah Al-Jumuah 62:3-4

A companion of The Holy Prophet sa relates: One day we were sitting with The Holy Prophet sa when this chapter was revealed. I enquired from Muhammad sa. Who are the people to whom the words and among others of them who have not yet joined them refer? Salman ra, a Persian was sitting among us. The Holy Prophet sa put his hand on Salman ra and said.If faith were to go up to the Pleiades, a man from among these would surely find it. (Bukhari).

When Jesus and Mahdi appear, earth will be filled with peace, Did Mirza Qadiyaani presence made earth a peaceful place?

Was Qadiyaani from the progeny of Prophet Mohammad (P.B.U.H) as Prophet (P.B.U.H) foretold he will be from my progeny?

No no,this is the collapsing point,we can't afford to let them mix with us,it is just like you accept the reciprocation of Quran,in this sense,you will allow them to corrupt the version of actual,authentic Islam.
However,they are free like other minorities to practice their religion,it is the right that Islam and government of Pakistan has given them and nobody has right to snatch it from them.
when Quran is here then what are you worried about.....in Quran Allah Pak says
i am The One who is responsible for security of this Holy Book....and the answer to your other statement....what is actual Islam...do you have a copy of that.can any MOLANA HAZRAT tell what is actual islam.if islam really is in Its actuall form then why the hell are there 73 FIRQAs....then what is the purpose of Imam Mehdi to come....Its a HADIS, i dont have actual wordings but in it its stated that At one time there will only will wording of Quran left on earth...and after that it is stated about the arrival of imam mehdi......and the other thing that ahmadis are free to practice there relegion ...ahhh sure you can see some examples on PDF.....:pakistan::police:

when Quran is here then what are you worried about.....in Quran Allah Pak says
i am The One who is responsible for security of this Holy Book....and the answer to your other statement....what is actual Islam...do you have a copy of that.can any MOLANA HAZRAT tell what is actual islam.if islam really is in Its actuall form then why the hell are there 73 FIRQAs....then what is the purpose of Imam Mehdi to come....Its a HADIS, i dont have actual wordings but in it its stated that At one time there will only will wording of Quran left on earth...and after that it is stated about the arrival of imam mehdi......and the other thing that ahmadis are free to practice there relegion ...ahhh sure you can see some examples on PDF.....:pakistan::police:

First of all,who is saying that Ahmedis have no right to practice their religion?second go ahead and carry your argument with Government of Pakistan who has created this barrier,and team of authentic muftis who studied Islam for 40 years,not me :lol:..

When Jesus and Mahdi appear, earth will be filled with peace, Did Mirza Qadiyaani presence made earth a peaceful place?

Was Qadiyaani from the progeny of Prophet Mohammad (P.B.U.H) as Prophet (P.B.U.H) foretold he will be from my progeny?

do you really believe the wordings of Holy Prophet (PBUH) are so straight and simple..... A Prophet,s Words have most of the time Extremly deep meaning hidden in it.....Prophisies fullfills,BUT on the right time...Why is that for about 40 or 50 years ago ALL the GAINT ULEMAs were waiting for Donkey shaped DAJAL ..and now they are saying that US,Free massons,Iluminatti etc etc etc is DAJAL .....O God why is my nation so Simple.... :suicide::suicide2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom