What's new

Indian Minister to Talk Russia out of Pakistan Su-35 etc. Deals

when india lobbying over Pak F-16 deal and USA refused concession in F-16 price to Pakistan. Then what price was paid by Bharties to USA. Now it is behind the scene but sooner or later result will be out that USA have a child baby or baba.
On recent Pak Russia SU-35 deal indian crying have zero value because Indian gifted her verginity to USA. Now Pakistan and Russia have a defence pact and significanse of su-35 is important for safeguard of gawader port and game changer CEPEC.

You beat me to it, I was about to say the same thing, India has signed logistics agreement with USA, what leverage does India have now? Russia is showing interest in CPEC, Pakistan and Russia will hold war games, Bharti's as usual are always chest thumping with no results.

Can you please elaborate on what wild arguments you are making on this being a modi related issue.
NaMO G.. has institutionalised or the better word Nationalised the anti Pakistan campaign.

going through the web, the talkshows or surveys or anything Pakistan related, good or bad.. we are now used to see definite "Indian" commentary AT Pakistan. the subject maybe as humble and as harmless as cooking or clothing but it can be turned into a rabid Anti Pakistan rant .

@Oscar I am trying to find a video where Noam Chomsky was invited in the "democracy now" program talking about most hated countries of the world... America, Israel and Saudi Arabia were mentioned for one reason or another and the program host mentioned Pakistan as being there as well to which Noam dismissed it by saying that the anti Pakistan sentiment in the world is exaggerated by large population of Indians who make it a religiously nationalistic duty to hate over Pakistan.

the difference now is that it was disorganised and sporadic. Modi has given this sentiment a Nationalistic obsession now. therefore the Internet Hindus (a term coined by an Indian herself who has been a target of these people) will aggressively tout the awesomeness of India from the present time to beyond the times of recorded history and the Indians who wont conform and comply will be dealt with severely.

Pakistan, is a right of passage for Modi's India. to be somebody and taken seriously. Pakistan needs to be subdued by Modi and his acolytes. Alas for Modi .that is not the case and Modi is left with the leadership confined in Kabul presidential Palace, Bangladeshi Haseena and some insignificant "dots" around it who cant even sneeze without its permission.

the Modi's arrogance changed to anger that changed to frustration and it will eventually change into a joke.
Imagine the shockwave Iranian ambassador's speech sent inside India when he expressed Iran's desire to become part of the CPEC. here was Modi setting up a shop in Chabahar to nullify the Pak China corridor.

Nothing wild about it. Please read above before giving your usual nationalist or fanboy reaction. Also, be wary of trying personal attacks on me.
Trolling India before Modi had no direction or vision. with him on the helm and the bunch of like minded buddies of his .. they have shown the way how to troll against Pakistan. his minsters go to Saudis and Chinese asking for favours at the expense of Pakistan or bypassing Pakistan . and basically their international relations are based on what Pakistan does and how to counter it.
the guy you quoted has a purpose now

was PA sleeping in PPP time, or they also had no interest in Pakistan`s problems

Its not hidden any more, Gen. Kayani had a price & he sold himself to DEMOCRAZY. The recent corruption cases on his brothers are proof of it & how ppp protected Kayani family corruption.

This is international relationing. If you see their strategy they have effectively tightenerd the noose around your neck and deprived you of your two big suppliers. Any effort they make to deprive you of a provider means they dont have to buy any arms to counter you. This is the strategy and rathewr than saying crying Bhartis, you should be saying Clever bhartis.
A

Interesting to see you having a title of think tank consultant & here you talking rubbish. Are you denying the fact that Gen. Musharraf & today's Army official hard work to fix ties with Russia is nothing?

They are leveraging their diplomatic weight and successfully denied us much needed modernization, its more like utter foolishness on our side.

Where the foolishness is coming from can clearly be seen & that to for a long time.

NaMO G.. has institutionalised or the better word Nationalised the anti Pakistan campaign.

going through the web, the talkshows or surveys or anything Pakistan related, good or bad.. we are now used to see definite "Indian" commentary AT Pakistan. the subject maybe as humble and as harmless as cooking or clothing but it can be turned into a rabid Anti Pakistan rant .

@Oscar I am trying to find a video where Noam Chomsky was invited in the "democracy now" program talking about most hated countries of the world... America, Israel and Saudi Arabia were mentioned for one reason or another and the program host mentioned Pakistan as being there as well to which Noam dismissed it by saying that the anti Pakistan sentiment in the world is exaggerated by large population of Indians who make it a religiously nationalistic duty to hate over Pakistan.

the difference now is that it was disorganised and sporadic. Modi has given this sentiment a Nationalistic obsession now. therefore the Internet Hindus (a term coined by an Indian herself who has been a target of these people) will aggressively tout the awesomeness of India from the present time to beyond the times of recorded history and the Indians who wont conform and comply will be dealt with severely.

Pakistan, is a right of passage for Modi's India. to be somebody and taken seriously. Pakistan needs to be subdued by Modi and his acolytes. Alas for Modi .that is not the case and Modi is left with the leadership confined in Kabul presidential Palace, Bangladeshi Haseena and some insignificant "dots" around it who cant even sneeze without its permission.

the Modi's arrogance changed to anger that changed to frustration and it will eventually change into a joke.
Imagine the shockwave Iranian ambassador's speech sent inside India when he expressed Iran's desire to become part of the CPEC. here was Modi setting up a shop in Chabahar to nullify the Pak China corridor.

The sentiment was always there in the quite a few middle class and above households because they have food in their house and free time to indulge in a bit of nationalism. It was actually much higher during Kargil and Mumbai attacks. You have to understand that anti-pakistan programs have been used by media since ages to catch eye balls. I can assure you that the number of programs have not increased. What has increased is surely that with prevalence of internet, there are more number of people are expressing opinions, both those who are rabid and those who are balanced (may be the balanced ones try to avoid this as they understand its useless to be internet warriors). Just laying this at the feet of Modi is a too naive, IMHO. You have to go through his twitter posts and statements at different forums to understand this. I cant say, I know more about Pakistani politicians sitting here in India, as I read just what tit bits Indian news papers wish to highlight and not the full text of what they say and the context. Similarly what opinion you may have formed depends on what you read, and newspapers any where will highlight the 2 mins of the most frenzy causing talk vs 60 odd minutes devoted to the much more important topics. So you do have to concede I could have a much better idea than you on Modi like you would have a better idea on Nawaz Sharif or a Chinese will have a better idea about Li Jinping. And IMHO he has evolved in a good way.

if question of $$$ is killed, why not just buy the 8 F-16s which the US has now refused to subsidize ? PAF already operates a big fleet of them, adding 8 more would be much cheaper than a brand new platform and related fly away costs.
In life thr are things jo muft mai achi lagti hai paison se nahin :D i hope u can understand now my friend. :D

you'd be proud too if one day if you have enough money to buy a yacht and a personal jet.

I would always my money to be invested in my own country instead of using it as some kind of a bargaining chip by feeding it to other countries. So try again buddy. Not impressed.

I cannot help but admire the strong Indian foreign policy. We don't even have a foreign minister nor has any single politician raised the problems in Lucknow and Hyderabad for common Muslims. Kashmir though has received much more attention than our regions. Freeing Lucknow, the place of my background is the duty of my family and people.

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha: Say that in Hyderabad.. and check Hyderabadi reaction.. :omghaha::omghaha:

This is India's fundamental right to protest, and they are best at whining and crying on all the forum in the world.
Pakistan must let them cry, and continue to work toword it's goals. If i was the PM, i would officially requested Russia to join CPeC and ask them to help develop other coastal cities in Balochistan province.

In life thr are things jo muft mai achi lagti hai paison se nahin :D i hope u can understand now my friend. :D
I do, I know the story with the fighter subsidy Pak feels entitled to for all their help to the Americans in their WoT and access to Afghanistan etc but still, looking at it objectively, for the foreseeable future, and for a variety of reasons, Flankers in PAF mushkil hi nahi, namumkin lag raha hai.

but who knows, apart from the US, the Russians are the only other big player with their huge military industrial complex and they will do what suits them.

India will go with whoever helps most toward the end game goal of self sufficiency via the transfer of technology etc that comes with these big money acquisitions/orders, and will leverage that buying power (monies) to whatever extent it can to serve its geopolitical/military interests.

I would always my money to be invested in my own country instead of using it as some kind of a bargaining chip by feeding it to other countries. So try again buddy. Not impressed.
It is an investment in our own country, buy = make in India = they transfer tech know how and manufacture a large percentage of the order in India itself.

It is an investment in our own country, buy = make in India = they transfer tech know how and manufacture a large percentage of the order in India itself.

I hop you what are saying is true. News is not very positive but anyways I believe in what you are saying,

Well if you have capability materialise the deal by any means... otherwise don't cry... I don't know who is crying here..

India should change its name to Randi Rona

I do, I know the story with the fighter subsidy Pak feels entitled to for all their help to the Americans in their WoT and access to Afghanistan etc but still, looking at it objectively, for the foreseeable future, and for a variety of reasons, Flankers in PAF mushkil hi nahi, namumkin lag raha hai.

but who knows, apart from the US, the Russians are the only other big player with their huge military industrial complex and they will do what suits them.

India will go with whoever helps most toward the end game goal of self sufficiency via the transfer of technology etc that comes with these big money acquisitions/orders, and will leverage that buying power (monies) to whatever extent it can to serve its geopolitical/military interests.

Well, see my friend that as far as f-16's are concerned paf need f-16 if USA will give us subsidy else paf is not interested. Also I think India will not oppose su-35 deal(no confirmation through any news that rajnath going to stop deal) They will be concerned from aerial defence systems like s-3/400. Because India knows very well the weakness and strength of su fighters structure and thy are already aware that pakistan cannot procure more thn 10-18 aircraft max. Well that's my opinion. It's up to u if agree or not.

Edit.

PAF pilots are flying Su-30s and J-11 or higher since some time and they knew that platform well and if PAF is keen to get those and Russia unable to provide due to India, then PAF can push China to provide J-11D or higher with Russian approval.

The next 40 odd high end jets in PAF will most likely be paid for by our friends in the Middle East similar to the their deal with Egypt so funding is not an issue. Saudi Arabia is very keen to break away Russia from Iran. One way of doing that is to buy them out through big arms deals similar to their policy with the US and the UK. This could be start of a series of deals involving the Middle East and Russia and much bigger than anything Indian can throw at the Russians. The other key element of the 40 high jets is inter operatability. With SU 35, it will be PLAAF and with Typhoon the Saudis and other GCC countries. Two new major airbases are already under construction in Southern Pakistan which will house these high end jets. Although permanent bases are not expected, PLAAF will definitely want to operate from Pakistan, if needed to protect Chinese interest under CPEC. There is no better way to ensure that then by operating same aircrafts. So there is more to this deal then meets the eye. It's not a bilateral deal between Russia and Pakistan but has multilateral elements. A bunia approach of trying to calculate what Pakistan can afford based on its budget or the F16 deal will not work here. This deal reflects how the geopolitical situation is evolving in the region. If the Indians don't get it and think they can scuttle the deal with a trip to Moscow it shows the shallowness of their understanding of the changing world order and if they do they are simply bidding for their new master, the US.

Back
Top Bottom