What's new

Indian Minister to Talk Russia out of Pakistan Su-35 etc. Deals

Just to have some fun every now and then Pakistan should float some news about negotiating a deal with Russians or other country.

Then grab the popcorn and see how Indians are running like headless chicken to stop that.

I love the way how Pakistan plays with Indian insecurities, :omghaha:

indian minister be like NOOOOOO! Russia please don't sell su-35 to Pakistan
baby-meme.png

PAF with F-16's frighten us,Imagine what they will do with su-35

I don't think Russia is that much stupid that they have not thought about India when they started discussion with Pakistan. Either Russians are prepared to face India or to ditch Pakistan. But one thing is for sure that those Indians who were trolling on daily basis that Pakistan cannot buy or Russia will not sell su-35 to Pakistan can now see themselves how there minister is running to Russia to stop the deal. Also there is no confirm deal between India and Russia. About fgfa and s-400.also they are happy because of raffle deal. So result could be either Russia will ditch pakistan or give a reply to India. Russia can see it clearly that if pakistan can buy su-35 thn it can also buy any other aircraft too. So question of $$$ is already killed.

Sorry for any typo or spelling mistake.

These presstitude are not worth beliving,,he went to Russia to review the deals going to be signed during recent putins visit to India.and for pakistanies ,why do they think that we will not try to deny them weapons by any means,,if we are enemies India will always try to deny Pakistan weapons from any country if its possible and in India's area of influence.its just simple diplomacy and lobbying everyone does that even Pakistan if it is in their area of influence.

Well this was expected to happen from crying bhartis. First they got a full hand right up their a** & now lets see how sincere Russia is with Pakistan, as they to are keen to have good ties with Pakistan, as Russian's to want hot water access & that to through Gawadar. The offer was made to the Russians back in Gen. Musharraf time & there were positive signs from the Russians, but unfortunately when Gen. Musharraf was forced to step down, there were no efforts made from ppp to solve any of Pakistan's problems or issues but now thanks to PA's efforts both countries are building good ties & Russia has shown good interest as well. Lets see how Russia deals with crying bhartis.

They are leveraging their diplomatic weight and successfully denied us much needed modernization, its more like utter foolishness on our side.

What is really interesting ins the fact that Pakistan is going to replace a 20 Million USD fighter jet in their Air-force with a 50 Million USD fighter jet.. a fighter jet that is twin engine ... and is way off the operational doctoring of PAF... this is just a way to rile US nothing more ... also Pakistan is taking a big risk, In all the previous conflicts Russia has openly supported India. The last thing they want is for Russia to deny them spares and missiles during a war.

@araz There is a disagreement I have here with bold part but that focus more on Indian fallacy in approach which can be corrected going forward.

We still have to buy more because -
1- In quest to choke you, we are diversifying our purchase sources and to give a substantial share to each, we need more fund allocation.
2- China is always there - Pak being a threat or not.
3- Indian global aspirations. We aspire not for greed, but to survive. If we dont, our 1.2 billion population will go berserk and all we will get is chaos.

However India can offset this arms buyer seller relationship with other means. Make in India is thus a necessity.
This is such a sob story mate. Can you please try it with someone who does not know the dynamics of how things work .I mean no disrespect but let me put it to you straight and honest..
A. Indian designs are hagemonistic for the simple reason that all difference with China and Pakistan are resolvable.
B. You are currently playing a very dangerous game for very petty gains. What you will gian in khairat from uncle US will be mitigated by the plumes of Radioactive smoke that will be coming out of the region by the time India and Pakistan are through with each other. With the current lack of trust there will be no survivors in the melee.
C. Just like it is a foolish dream of Pakistan to somehow be at parity with you it is equally foolish for you to try and gain parity with the Chinese. Land mass and the sheer population and various other factors are against you. SO to an outsider like me it seems that your best interests lie in a collaborative approach with the regional partners rather than a holier than thou approach with an outsider known to light fires and run away.
D. At a level of armsproduction which you are aspiring to and that would actually be your saviour you are so far behnd China that it will take you 15-20 yrs to catch up if at all you do. You will bankrupt your self in the process if you try buying arms so your strategy will be to keep multiple buyers engaged with false hopes of contracts meanwhile trying to get as much favours out of them as you can. This strategy is self limiting and wont last forever. The US once it steps in will expect yotu to honour your bargains and noncompliance will result in more problems for you. SO you cannot really keep on playing the game for long. The US has so far never given key component production to any buyer other than Israel and so you may find that the loss of your independance in exchange for arms setup and even then it is debatable as to what you get out of it.
E. Your lack of engagement even when the Chinese entered your territory in the recent pass means you lack the balls to engage them. This will continue to be the case. So to say you are preparing against China is nothing more than a ruse which cannot be borne out by sheer facts.
F. True independance for you is as you have stated an independance in free production of all manner of hardware in house . You will not get it by buying the Rafale and even if you did the chances are you will botch it up as you had botched your initial attempts at production of the MKI. Although things have improved you still have a long way to go.
One has to accept that your policy has been sound but as always a fgame of deception is limited and you are hoping that a situation of face saving will emerge where you duck out with all of your money and gain a lot of technological advantage in the form of local production. The french cottoned on to the ploy whicxh is why the rafale deal is in doldrums and you are hoping the US will provide you with a face saving solution. Whether that happens or not, the Indo Pak arena is now such a dangerous place tha t sooner or later it will have to come to a compromise with Pakistan as well as China if you want to see peace in the region. China has no specific grievance against you and the minor terrtorial disputes can be resolved wit ha bit of tact and give and take. But your beaurocrats being Baniyyas( I have a lot of respect and admiration for the Banniyas) want it all with out having to give anything in return. You have to be thankful that progressive Pakistani Governments have been so bloody incompetant that trhey have not countered your strategy effectively othewise your game woulsd have been over a long time ago.
This opinion is mine and I stand by it on the basis of observations and analysis of the situation sitting outside of Pakistan and the Subcontinent.
A

Well this was expected to happen from crying bhartis. First they got a full hand right up their a** & now lets see how sincere Russia is with Pakistan, as they to are keen to have good ties with Pakistan, as Russian's to want hot water access & that to through Gawadar. The offer was made to the Russians back in Gen. Musharraf time & there were positive signs from the Russians, but unfortunately when Gen. Musharraf was forced to step down, there were no efforts made from ppp to solve any of Pakistan's problems or issues but now thanks to PA's efforts both countries are building good ties & Russia has shown good interest as well. Lets see how Russia deals with crying bhartis.

was PA sleeping in PPP time, or they also had no interest in Pakistan`s problems

So question of $$$ is already killed.
if question of $$$ is killed, why not just buy the 8 F-16s which the US has now refused to subsidize ? PAF already operates a big fleet of them, adding 8 more would be much cheaper than a brand new platform and related fly away costs.

Deals of billion of dollars of arms imports.

Only bharatis would be proud of that. :lol:
you'd be proud too if one day if you have enough money to buy a yacht and a personal jet.

I cannot help but admire the strong Indian foreign policy. We don't even have a foreign minister nor has any single politician raised the problems in Lucknow and Hyderabad for common Muslims. Kashmir though has received much more attention than our regions. Freeing Lucknow, the place of my background is the duty of my family and people.

While this is a common practice for India, this time around it will be more aggressive because Pakistan has not just hurt India's interest but NaMos. That is one egoistic man out for revenge and wont stop till he sees Pakistan beg.

Back
Top Bottom