What's new

Don't sell helicopters to Pakistan, India tells Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.
They aren't concerned at all , since the Hinds are useless and Pakistan is military insignificant for the mighty elephant , its us posting ridiculous notions , bizarre logic and weird what-ifs of vintage 70's era helicopters and Pakistan proceeding with the deal to buy Russian friendship and what would have happened if Islamabad herself negotiated for RD-93's . Also the news being quoted isn't available on Indian media , its the Pakistanis hyping things up .

India closely watching Russian move to sell attack helicopters to Pakistan - The Times of India
Don’t sell helicopters to Pakistan: India to Russia
India fuming over Russia lifting its Pakistan arms embargo, what next? — RT Op-Edge
WHy getting so ruffled ??
Yup India would object ... and surely future in future this would weight against russia because every platform that pakistan would have, India will not buy.
And you are right its russia's choice, but we would make it clear that russia would be at loss ... which infact is true
Pakistan also raise objection when we buy weapons from US ? Remember the time US offered Patriot ABM to India both Pakistan and china cried about imbalance to the region.

AFAIK, Russia can sell to Pakistan but at the loss of India, and that is why the Russian prime minister is in India right know

They aren't concerned at all , since the Hinds are useless and Pakistan is military insignificant for the mighty elephant , its us posting ridiculous notions , bizarre logic and weird what-ifs of vintage 70's era helicopters and Pakistan proceeding with the deal to buy Russian friendship and what would have happened if Islamabad herself negotiated for RD-93's . Also the news being quoted isn't available on Indian media , its the Pakistanis hyping things up .

India closely watching Russian move to sell attack helicopters to Pakistan - The Times of India
India fuming over Russia lifting its Pakistan arms embargo, what next? — RT Op-Edge
damn it has to be ISI and Hafiz Saeed and Pakistan Military and GHQ and LeT

did I miss someone? oh yea and Dawood Ibrahim who is planting these news in Indian media

causing Indians the obsessive compulsive behavior to quote us and post us to remind us how insignificant how weak and how bad we are

did anyone say MKI yet? oh yea this Russian junk wont stand a chance against MKI.

talking about Russian junk.. I recall the habitual posts of Indians not on just this forum but all over the web where every Russian thing was a junk if it was operated by China or Pakistan or Bangladesh and the same junk was jewelry if it was in Indian hands

so SU-30s were junk if they were operated by Malaysia, Indonesia, China, Venezuela and so on. likewise these Mi-35 are rubbish, old junk if they ever come under the use of Pakistan army.
I think we must ask Hafiz Saeed to comment about this purchase and the Indian "non" reaction and "indifference" .

damn it has to be ISI and Hafiz Saeed and Pakistan Military and GHQ and LeT

did I miss someone? oh yea and Dawood Ibrahim who is planting these news in Indian media

causing Indians the obsessive compulsive behavior to quote us and post us to remind us how insignificant how weak and how bad we are

did anyone say MKI yet? oh yea this Russian junk wont stand a chance against MKI.

talking about Russian junk.. I recall the habitual posts of Indians not on just this forum but all over the web where every Russian thing was a junk if it was operated by China or Pakistan or Bangladesh and the same junk was jewelry if it was in Indian hands

so SU-30s were junk if they were operated by Malaysia, Indonesia, China, Venezuela and so on. likewise these Mi-35 are rubbish, old junk if they ever come under the use of Pakistan army.
There is a difference between the Elite batch you have and the other members, maintain that please

I think we must ask Hafiz Saeed to comment about this purchase and the Indian "non" reaction and "indifference" .
That idiot speaks on defense procurement aswell ?

--
Hinds are useless? why?
it will help pa in wot

why not if India can buy 10 biollion worth of rafale from EU
then Russia can sell some mi helo to Pakistan

hey @Alfa-Fighter .. sorry @Windjammer missed this. f

kargilvictory.jpg

and This

kargil03.jpg

we also fed him well. this poor Indian pilot was malnourished and we had to potty train him as well because he was used to defecate out in the open which sadly we couldnt allow as its unhygienic.

nachiketa.jpg

so what was the thread about again?

oh yea.. Indians .. not really concerned about our possible Mi-35 purchase but loosing bowels and their sleep over it

hmmm
I really mind trolling-counter trolling,but its unbecoming for one to disrespect men in uniform.

I find it difficult to believe that Russia will take a decision on supplying weapons to Pakistan without taking India into confidence.

India's current protests seem to be a part of secret understanding with Russia.

I really mind trolling-counter trolling,but its unbecoming for one to disrespect men in uniform.
I know... check what your fellow Indian posted earlier
its a shame every thread almost ends like this. we both have much to tease each other and its unfair to expect us to keep queit while your fellow Indians continue to change the topic and start the flame war

This nowhere suggests those are pilots. So i still think your guess based on your daily witnessing your pilots defecating in public :omghaha:

Toilet facilities — a luxury for most Pakistanis – The Express Tribune
Anyways here's something to show you the mirror.
:omghaha:

lovely .. makes us one and the same?

looks like we also need to demand a UN permanent seat now. because we share the toilet traits

so should we give up on Mi-35 and get some toilet luxury? what would you do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom