What's new

Don't sell helicopters to Pakistan, India tells Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.
if Russia will refuge we can always help u people. with our dhruv...and LCH.. u can have those, for ur ttp operations...they are good...:-)
:sarcastic:

Truly speaking , this is getting really old and boring , we have the ultimate deterrent in the form of nuclear weapons in place , we can more than hold on our own in a conventional war and the last four confrontations showed that our neighbor dare not cross the border . Op.Brasstacks , Op.Parakram , Kargil and Mumbai attacks come to mind . Apparently , your generals do not share your opinion about militarily insignificant Pakistan , a fact that most Indians have real difficulty in understanding .
forget all this

despite all the awesomeness of Indian superiority ...the Pakistani purchase of Mi-35 is being mourned and discussed to death by Indians .. doesnt reflect their self esteem and confidence very highly does it

forget all this

despite all the awesomeness of Indian superiority ...the Pakistani purchase of Mi-35 is being mourned and discussed to death by Indians .. doesnt reflect their self esteem and confidence very highly does it

With all due respect bro,
considering the explosive nature of the relationship between our nations,isn't it quite natural to discuss or be concerned about what each other is doing?:pleasantry:

If Pakistan were in India's position then they would do the same just like they oppose india's bid for permanent seat in UN.
LOL there is hardly a comparison.. UN seat VS... few old gunships? that are only fit for COIN?

come on man... if Indian wants the UN seat it should stop acting so vulnerable and hurt.

With all due respect bro,
considering the explosive nature of the relationship between our nations,isn't it quite natural to discuss or be concerned about what each other is doing?:pleasantry:
with the same due respect my dear...
these gunships are COIN specific and wont add any more danger to India than what we already have.
so all this concern and scorns, and trolling and crying and backstabbing blaming is overcooked and blown out of proportion

You just proved him right by spelling intellectual incorrectly o_O
Aahh and the the fellow hindu keyboard warrior come in rescue for his brother----It's my fault i wrote "intellectual" in french, but still you guys manage to get my point.

LOL there is hardly a comparison.. UN seat VS... few old gunships? that are only fit for COIN?

come on man... if Indian wants the UN seat it should stop acting so vulnerable and hurt.

with the same due respect my dear...
these gunships are COIN specific and wont add any more danger to India than what we already have.
so all this concern and scorns, and trolling and crying and backstabbing blaming is overcooked and blown out of proportion

Mi-35 aren't COIN special ones bro,you may intend to use them for COIN Ops,but it still can be a formidable weapon of war against India in any future conflict:D

Mi-35 aren't COIN special ones bro,you may intend to use them for COIN Ops,but it still can be a formidable weapon of war against India in any future conflict:D
so can a knife and a spade my dear.

I will quote you from now on whenever any blowhard Indian will say these Helicopters are useless Russian crap.

lol Apache vs Mi-35 lol ... BTW , indian already develop its own Mi-35 therefor no need to buy more MI-35 form Russians. India is selling them , see if PAF have budget to buy those 2nd hand MI-35. lol

keep it up, i like your jokes---now you are my favorite clown on PDF :)

keep it up, i like your jokes---now you are my favorite clown on PDF :)

Yes,we have already developed our own gunship-Its called HAL Rudra.

8460793633_6729747ff0_z.jpg

I am expecting a troll reply now..

Last edited:

The only way hindustan can get UN seat by Chinese approval without veto is to hand over arunachal pradesh.

Yes,we have already developed our own gunship-Its called HAL Rudra.

8460793633_6729747ff0_z.jpg

I am expecting a troll reply now..

I don't know if you acting like a stupid or you are a real one----you fellow keyboard warrior was talking about developing and exporting Mi35, not about Rudra. It seem your brain is over, you have understanding problems.

I don't know if you acting like a stupid or you are a real one----you fellow keyboard warrior was talking about developing and exporting Mi35, not about Rudra.

He meant an equivalent,I don't know if you acting like a stupid or you are a real one-you cant develop an already developed helicopter.

It seem you are brain is over.

:omghaha:

The only way hindustan can get UN seat by Chinese approval without veto is to hand over arunachal pradesh.
we really dont care about Indian insecurities and low esteem shown by the purchase of some 70s era gunships that we dont even intend to use one the Eastern front.
they can even take my seat if it suits them but they must stop complaining as it definitely doesnt suit them.

we really dont care about Indian insecurities and low esteem shown by the purchase of some 70s era gunships that we dont even intend to use one the Eastern front.
they can even take my seat if it suits them but they must stop complaining as it definitely doesnt suit them.

As much as i hate Nawaz Shraif, one of his statements about India whining like a 'dehati aurat' shall be written in stone. I couldn't have summed it up any better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom