What's new

India raises concern over Russian attack copter sale to Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
India would.Our new platforms are designed for high altitude warfare-Rudra & LCH.

Against insurgents maybe in a conventional war ... bad idea..

Which N-Sub are you talking about ?

According to your pal israel sent a nuclear armed sub to mumbai harbour to nuke Pakistan... :lol:

Lmao... genius who would use gunships in himalayas? there was a reason or should i see helis getting shot down which forced ur military to flew jets... which you lost to Anza MANPADs etc aswell..[/quote
just 1 military jet other was lost due to operational failure. {MiGs Zindabad}

We wouldn't fine tune them to high altitude warfare,if it wasn't for this . ;)

No but delivering logistics is another issue for your "fine" tuning same case we are using bells n fenecs for.

No but delivering logistics is another issue for your "fine" tuning same case we are using bells n fenecs for.

Don't worry-These are have enough self defense systems.Indian MSWS,Saab self defense suite.

Yeahsure... sure.... :)
this news will continue to prick them for a long time now.

I would paste a few pictures in response to your idiotic posts.

99-Pundir.jpg

99-Muhilan2.jpg

You keep posting BS. I will keep posting pictures.

what is the story of these guys?

looking at the posts above I cant help but say I cant agree more with you enough.

here is the Indian summary
  • Russians wont sell these gunships because such act will be backstabbing Indians
  • Indians dont really care because these Helicopters will be useless in next 30 years
  • Indians dont really care because they are insignificant number
  • Indians are getting Apaches and free teletubbies.
  • Turkey didnt deny any naval equipment to India because we dont believe it.
  • Israel didnt help Pakistan with F-16s because that too, yes you guessed it, will be backstabbing
  • Peanuts dont cause much butthurt .. because when they are not that many
  • Indians will provide MANPADs to counter these gunships
  • finally, Indians are not really concerned we are just imagining, Indians are only worried.

I am MOST worried about the free Teletubbies! :D

Russians retiring Mi-35? Au contra-ire .

In October 2007, the Russian Air Force announced it would replace its Mi-24 fleet with Mi-28Ns and Ka-52s by 2015.[5][6] However due to economics the Russian Air Force will upgrade some Mi-24s and keep them in service past 2015, as will the Russian Navy. - Wikipedia

Implementation of Bondarev’s promise would give Russia 130 Mi-28s by 2020, alongside 140+ Ka-52s. That would more than replace the current Mi-24 Hind fleet, and Russia has also ordered 60+ modernized Mi-35M Hinds to help fill in the gaps. -DefenseIndustryDaily 2011
Russia Improving its Mi-28 Attack Helicopter Fleet

Now if seriously some members cant even differentiate between phasing out / up gradation of old Mi24 and ordering of new modernized versions of Mi24 - the Mi35M Hinds to serve with the Russian Air-force , they should improve their comprehension skills rather than waste the forum's space with their broken tapes again and again . Some other people seem to have a very difficult time understanding that Pakistan isn't obviously getting what India got back during the times of Soviet Union , this is common sense I believe , but the latest variant which is still amongst the best gunship helicopters in the world , the nonsensical analogies of sword against rifle and .303 in AK-47's era , I hope will stop with this simple explanation . Consider it my last reply on this topic , one can only reply to idiotic repetitive posts that much .

Well the Question still remains, if anyone have read the article properly , its not hard to understand that out of 250+ Mi24/35 the Russian having , they are replacing with more effective platform ... i,e, Mi28N and KA -52. and only retaining 60+ ...

What dose it tell ... the importance of MI35 is reduced in front of Mi-28 and Ka52...

Russian are foolish " the Russian Air Force announced it would replace its Mi-24 fleet with Mi-28Ns and Ka-52s by 2015.

Russia is replacing its Mi24/35 in large number and opting to retain in small number.

Last edited:
Can Russian afford to loose big part of 60% Indian arm buying budget for selling some peanuts to Pakistan?

Dear Mods, Webmaster

@WebMaster @Chak Bamu @Oscar @Aeronaut

Is it possible to lock the threads on Russian Choppers sale to Pakistan? We have too many running at the same time, and too many Indian trolls trying to create a ruckus!

I've cleaned the thread yet again. Just keep reporting trolls. Some Pakistanis are also abusing, so that is how ruckus goes on.

I've cleaned the thread yet again. Just keep reporting trolls. Some Pakistanis are also abusing, so that is how ruckus goes on.

I think it is best you start handing infractions/bans straight away. Trolls can't be helped, it's a shame some senior members from both India and Pakistan engage in such non-sense.

Some people tell me that it is sudden Pakistani or Russian move to get mi35 or mi28... Let me try to make you understand that this takes some years. And one can make it complex as it can but you do remember MAKS2007? How come you all miss the reality back then?

76202030xj2.jpg

Pakistan Army looking for next generation helicopter gunships
Tariq Iqbal | Aug 22, 2007, 10:17

Pakistani delegation has recently visited International Aviation and Space salon 'MAKS-2007' outside Moscow, which suggests that it might be interested in acquiring Russian next generation helicopter gunships.

Pakistani military officers were seen in 'MAKS-2007' salon checking out the new Mi-28 and the KA-52 helicopter gunships. It may very well supports that there are Russian contenders as well.

It is not known how many next generation helicopter gunships Pakistan is trying to acquire but the figure may well add up to 30 helicopter gunships.

Pakistan currently uses AH-1S and AH-1F Cobra helicopter gunships, which are primarily used on the War on Terror to strike on the militants on the western border with Afghanistan

It was earlier reported through Pakistan Defence News that Pakistani Ambassador Mustafa Kamal Qazi has issued a list to the Russian counterparts to acquire military weapons & reconnaissance aircrafts to combat terrorism.

"There is a need for aerial reconnaissance. That's why we have asked Russia for equipment, which could help us in combating with terrorists. This is aircraft and means of aerial reconnaissance," he was quoted.

After the delivery of the RD-93 engines, this probably would be the second military order from Russia if the equipment met the requirements of the Pakistan Armed Forces.

The Mil Mi-28 (NATO: Havoc) is a tandem two seat anti-armour attack helicopter with no intended secondary transport capability. It is a follow up of Mi-24 helicopter with extensive design changes. Russian Military currently has 28+ of these helicopter gunships in service.

The Kamov KA-52 "Alligator" (NATO: Hokum-B) helicopter gunship is two seated derivative of KA-50 helicopter gunship. It is multi role, all weather combat helicopter designed to support the ground troops and engage slow moving objects in the air.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom