What's new

India raises concern over Russian attack copter sale to Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
you Indian will never accept the fact that you are loosing leverage with Russia as you gain it with west and US, there is a price for every thing.
--
its not about leverage
for 10-20 $billion countris like india -russian dont fight..
--
india is diversifying itr arsenal with west
hope you know
customer is alwasy right

well buddy , you are talking the time of cold war, where Russia was common enemy of US and china. now China is replaced Russia and become US enemy. Stopping Russia that is priority.

Have you studied Russia, China & US relations since WW-II?? your post suggest you haven't. International Relations is very tricky business and if you saw relations between in those 3 countries its like a wave length not a straight line.

You Indian never study International Relations & History or you people just want to troll?? although US & China had rivalry since Korean war but they still have worked together specially in economic field and even in defense field prior to Tienanmen square incident, nations put their interest first and for that they can be friends with any one, no one is permanent enemy or friend in this world.
Mate, Past is Past, China and US were opposite in Vietnam too, Hell if you talk about economics, Even russia and US trade, India and china too trade ... its call being sensible. Currently the China doesn't like US presence in Japan and south korea and its interference in Asean countries .. So i still stand by my claim, China doesn't want US here

i asked some very basic question from one senior member , why Russia is phasing out 250+ its Mi-24/35 for M-28N. and he don't have the answer.

If you have asked this question because Pakistan is purchasing those helicopters then I have answered this question, they are need of COIN ops and the problem faced by PA was mentioned in my previous posts please read them.

Have you studied Russia, China & US relations since WW-II?? your post suggest you haven't. International Relations is very tricky business and if you saw relations between in those 3 countries its like a wave length not a straight line.
--
Dont judge anyone ...
if that so
did you stuided russian from crimea ?
did you studied USa from its colonial era?
did you followed indus valley ?
did you stuided british and great game?

If you have asked this question because Pakistan is purchasing those helicopters then I have answered this question, they are need of COIN ops and the problem faced by PA was mentioned in my previous posts please read them.
--
we all agiainst terrorism
we all wish luck for PA in operation .
but your action are selective so we oppose that purchase

So telling the truth is trolling? Come back when u actually buy a MI 35?

don't be so sensitive. This is just a forum not Gods justice.
Im Not being Sensitive I just Present My Side to @WebMaster And Moderators Its on there Expertise Views How they Look At It.

Through China , not on behest of . Islamabad provided the money and the Russians knew well , where it was going to end up and despite all the Indian concerns , a re-export license was provided to Beijing . These are cold-hard facts , the end story is that the RD93 is powering the JF-17 with more orders likely to follow now that the Russians have lifted the arms embargo , all the technicalities and beating around the bush isn't going to change that .
Agreed, if it wasnt russia some-one else would have sold you engines or China would have reverse engineered it.

Next , Pakistan purchased II-78 from Ukraine , the former Soviet Union didn't object and this time , Mi-35's have been offered to Islamabad themselves . See things for what they are , time are changing . I am not trying to oversimplifying nor trying to tell you that the Russians will start to sell sensitive technologies to Pakistan or advanced military hardware in one go - we still have a long way to go for that , but from now on it seems that Kremlin will sale to both sides unlike earlier . The arms embargo has ended . The promise of " we do not sell to your enemies " doesn't hold true any longer and thats what I have been trying to tell you people . This is more than the " choppers " deal it appears at first sight , this is a sign of gradually improving relations with Islamabad .

As i said, We would have to wait and watch russia's move, when they would sell you sensitive technologies India would have to find another partner. My argument isnt about Pakistan, its about russia's commitment not to sell certain technology to our arch rival, its like China offering India jf-17 ... you know how it gets

Agreed, if it wasnt russia some-one else would have sold you engines or China would have reverse engineered it.

As i said, We would have to wait and watch russia's move, when they would sell you sensitive technologies India would have to find another partner. My argument isnt about Pakistan, its about russia's commitment not to sell certain technology to our arch rival, its like China offering India jf-17 ... you know how it gets
--
india will stick to russia despite russia decison for mi-35
not becasue we dont have choiice
its because we both nation have much more deep rooted defence , economy, diplomacy and world politics

Mate, Past is Past, China and US were opposite in Vietnam too, Hell if you talk about economics, Even russia and US trade, India and china too trade ... its call being sensible. Currently the China doesn't like US presence in Japan and south korea and its interference in Asean countries .. So i still stand by my claim, China doesn't want US here

International Relations are all about securing interest and not about liking, disliking, countries have strategic goals and if any one become hurdle in achieving them then its the enemy and in long run US, Russia, China and even India's interest collide with each other, its only matter of time who will be who's friend or foe.

Sorry for being off topic.

Currently none, but PAF has good experience of using twin engine planes and as per modernization plan PAF has intentions to induct twin engine planes if funds are available.

Again, that would be determined if PAF changes its doctrine from India to a more wider region, then PAF would require a twin engined aircraft that could carry extra fuel and weaponry

1-2 trillion$ deals with China vs 100 billion$ with india. Plus China can help Russia topple the Dollar currency petrodollar nexus. Obviously,Russia is having Chinese pressure to offer weapons to Pakistan.

Dont judge anyone ...
if that so
did you stuided russian from crimea ?
did you studied USa from its colonial era?
did you followed indus valley ?
did you stuided british and great game?

I m not judging this what I have learnt being studying of International Relations and its my favorite subject. :-)

International Relations are all about securing interest and not about liking, disliking, countries have strategic goals and if any one become hurdle in achieving them then its the enemy and in long run US, Russia, China and even India's interest collide with each other, its only matter of time who will be who's friend or foe.

Sorry for being off topic.
For US its goal is to contain china, keep it busy in Asia so that it doesn't roam around pacific ocean, for china it is to get US out of east asian countries

ya lets stick to topic bruv

--
india will stick to russia despite russia decison for mi-35
not becasue we dont have choiice
its because we both nation have much more deep rooted defence , economy, diplomacy and world politics
Problem is, Indian military establishment is tired of russia ways of things working, Spare-parts are a problem, over costs, niggles and russian attitude of not fixing it in time

This objection from India was a bit immature imo. Good choice for Pakistan. Will prove effective against Talibans.

Again, that would be determined if PAF changes its doctrine from India to a more wider region, then PAF would require a twin engined aircraft that could carry extra fuel and weaponry

PAF needs a plane which can give them enough range to hunt enemy in deep seas and provide sea and air assets proper air protection, and Sino Flankers fit in well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom