What's new

Top Russian official to visit India over possible arms deal with Pakistan

Damn!!I've indeed been wrong in my assessment of your intellect level for all these years!!You really are effing little moron aren't you.Ok my innocent imbecile chum bucket,let me clear all your confusions,slowly this time.

I was talking about this following link provided by @StormShadow you moron,

India to Continue Extending Training Facilities to Singapore Air Force

Dude,I say you need a consultation with a doctor because you are seemingly suffering from very serious comprehension issues.I can understand though,you have badly hit by the ill effects of two malpractice - continuous inbreeding and madrass "education ".My deepest condolences to you boy,hope you'll recover someday PREMIUM MEMBER.

As far as my aunty is concerned,I never said her family lives in the Cantonment,did I??I said they reside "near" the Kalaikunda air base.....NEAR mind you,it doesn't mean right outside the perimeter fences but approximately a couple of kilometres away!!And why would I need her testimony for??!!I visit them on a semi regular basis,after all it's not very far from my hometown,just a couple of hours of journey by Volvo!!I've seen those block 52s flying there with my own freaking eyes,believing or not believing is upto you and I don't really give a flying **** of what an imbecile non sentient like yourself thinks.

And lastly,many of those f16.net guys are indeed morons.And with your case,one could say that it's a perfect example of morons (f16.net ones) leading effing morons (like thyself)!!

Why are you so mad though .. Ur childish insult show your broken,miserable personality .. My opinion .. GROW UP.. And most of f-16 net guys are pilots .. Unlike ur aunty tht lives near some air base.. As for myself .. Oh please kiddo .. U know nothing abt me.

Tc

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom