What's new

Top Russian official to visit India over possible arms deal with Pakistan

hahaha grow up.. none is concerned about the deal..
demotivation.us_Stop-moaning-You-look-like-this_132257386536.jpg

Two things:

1. Indian MOD/GOI or person/org worth its salt is not loosing any sleep over this development.Partly because India operates a upgraded version of these birds.Also, we are slated to get the block III AH64 E apaches and that too 39 in gross numbers. Indias evolving doctrine is a reflection of its planned purchases...India wants to go with a dedicated heavy hitting anti tank platform with CAS role...injecting troops in strategic areas would be taken up variants of dhruv. Supplementing the apaches would be the lighter LCH platform. Thus in the near future, India has not much plans for the mi35s it currently operates as its roles is be spread across various platforms , each a master in its own area.

2.On some ppl writing off the Mi35 for pak forces:Firstly pakistan is quite cash strapped.IT isnt exactly spoilt for choices.
Secondly, the purchase has been evaluated by informed folks who are drawing plans for the anti TTP action. The Mi35 for its price, remains un-parralled even today. Yes its not awe inspiring when it comes to anti-tank roles- but thats not what Pak forces want...they need a heavy, armored heli that carries a good load of rockets with cannon, can take a beating and loiter as a menance on the battlefield against the TTP. Like the strike eagle, it can fight its way in to a hostile area with decent protection, and offload your special forces/evacuate casualties, and fight its way out into safe territory. All in all- a decent choice for the operations the pak forces plan in the coming months/years.

Not end of story but just end of logic at your end.
Outcomes of exercises are based on Rules of engagement, but you already knew that. IAF mig21's creamed USAF F15's during Cope India, which in no way implies mig21 is superior to F15C's.

But you want to peddle the notion that mighty f16's can cream everything flying, it just reeks of desperation...

As far as knowing opponents aircrafts are concerned. IAF tested the F16IN (Equivalent to Blk 60 during MMRCA trials) along with F16D Blk52 and F16C's of RSAF on regular intervals...
For a TT you are rather touchy and some what selective in targeting.....let me enlighten you that once even the RAF Jaguars got kills over the F-15s.... the element of surprise.....as for the MiG-21 score, i don't want to go into details but you may want to ask, IAF went out of it's way to boast about shooting down a Tornado but not much hoo ha on the F-15 kill.... BTW, PAF didn't even make any official statements on the Typhoon or other kills so how do you conclude any desperation on my part...PAF has repeatedly fleeced some frontline fighters in WVR combat and now with BVR capability at hand, it can only excel. In fact i have just recently found out how the PAF performed with BVR capability against an aircraft similar to SU-30.......but that's another story. :D

Wow... What a response from pakistani guys regarding Russian hardware... I remember when I joined PDF ...pakistani guys used to says that...1. Indian will never get any of the US origin military hardware... 2. Another name of Russian hardware in terms of pakistani was junk hardware ....

As pakistani used to says Russian hardware is junk and useless.... And today... They are finding hard to get US hardware and dieing to get Russian hardware....

Before:
Cursing Russian and Praising USA.

Today:
Cursing USA and Praising Russian...

Love to see those pakistani comment ...Please carry on. :-)

IAF pilots have evaluated singapore's f-16 block 52+ extensively. Singapore also bases it's f-16s in Kalaikunda Air Base and get their training from the Indian airforce. Not only we have flown F-16s but we have also extensively practiced against them. Hence, IAF knows inside out of the F-16. Moreover, we have every minute detail of the latest F-16 version, thanks to MMRCA. On the contrary, there is huge difference between Su-30Mkk and Su-30MKI. The avionics in MKI version is purely Indian and Israeli which is superior to the chinese avionics which can be known by the fact that PAF refused Chinese avionics for french ones. But due to Indian lobbying, PAF had to settle for the Chinese. :D

MKI contains many technologies even beyond SU 37 and best of indo Israeli systems.

Pl see:

The Su-30MKI is a fusion of technology from the Su-37 demonstrator and Su-30 program, with additional Indian designed and built processor hardware in the Mission Computers, Radar Data Processor provide under the Vetrivale (Lance) industry program, and some items of Israeli and EU hardware. The aircraft has a Sextant Avionique HUD and RLG (Ring Laser Gyro) INS/GPS, glass cockpits, NIIP N011M phased array, AL-31FP TVC engines, enlarged rudders, Su-33/35/37 canards and aerial refuelling probe, and an improved OLS-30 IRST package. The Indian developed Tarang RWR is used in the EWSP suite. The TVC system in the Su-30MKI has evolved beyond the Su-37 system, which deflected only in the vertical plane. The Su-30MKI variant has a 32 degree canted TVC plane to introduce a lateral and vertical vectored force component, and is driven by the engine's fuel system rather than main aircraft hydraulic loop.

Since 2003, more details have also been revealed about the N-011M BARS ('Panther') hybrid phased array radar designed for the Su-35/37 and supplied on the Su-30MKI and likely the Su-30MKM.

Since 2003, more details have also been revealed about the N-011M BARS ('Panther') hybrid phased array radar designed for the Su-35/37 and supplied on the Su-30MKI and likely the Su-30MKM. The BARS phased array assembly is mechanically steerable to +/-55 degrees off-boresight, providing a total field of regard in azimuth of +/-100 degrees off-boresight - in effect the combination of mechanical array steering and electronic beam steering provides full forward hemispherical coverage. NIIP claim a 3 dB noise figure three channel receiver, and an average transmit power of 1.2 kW, with 1 kW in illuminator mode for semi-active missiles. Air-air modes include Track While Scan for 15 targets and concurrent engagement of four, raid assessment and Non-Cooperative Target Recognition (NCTR). Air-surface modes include real beam mapping, Doppler beam sharpening, Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR) imaging, Ground/Maritime Moving Target Indicator (GMTI/MMTI), target position measurement and GMTI tracking of two concurrent targets. Aerial fighter sized targets have been acquired at 76 NMI, and moving tanks at 25 NMI. While reports of an Active ESA (AESA) have surfaced, details are as yet not available to the public.

India's buy of the Su-30MKI triggered a response in Beijing - the PLA-AF ordered around 50 Su-30MKK Flanker G fighters from KNAAPO. The KNAAPO Su-30MKK is not the same as the Irkut Su-30MKI in configuration, despite the shared Su-30MK designation. The baseline Su-30MKK the Su-35/37 vertical tail design, no canards, no TVC capability, Russian avionics and a variant of the Phazotron Zhuk planar array radar. An improved OEPS-31E-MK IRST package is fitted. There are reports the aircraft has an increased maximum takeoff weight against the Su-30/Su-30MKI, requiring structural changes. Like the PLA-AF Su-27SK the Su-30MKK uses the original analogue FCS. The Su-30MKK is a KNAAPO development which is closest in concept to a dual seat Su-35 without the canards added to the production Su-35. It is like the Su-35 a dual role fighter, occupying the same niche as the F-15E but less accurate and less capable in the air-air role as the Su-30MKI.

i dont get it actualli

1. what is the big deal if russians are selling there decades old tech to PAF now ?

2. why are indians even recting to it when we alreaady know the all merits and "demerits" oh "hinds" and there use in owr theater

3. i guess russians are coming here not just to pacify any backlash deu to there this new style of arm twisting india as they also have turned down TOT for T90 gun barrels

4. as for hinds well Talibunnies know all its weaknesses way too well and dont forget tallibunnies also have a huge stock pile of man portable anty aircraft missiles so no worries

now the thing here is that russians are trying to play smart so they can get new govt to relook in potential wepons purchases of india from US & west where russia was the orignal supplier since long

and more than anu one its the russians who are sulking cause if they dont take radikal steps chances are that french and americans just might reduce the price and "strings attached" (as they now dont have to worry about kickbacks ) and indians just might swtich over

so all my "aziz hamwatno" please leave this concept thatMOD or anyone has any paranoia about Pakistan getting any rusian tech :coffee:

Now that we started our offensive in NWA then we should ask Americans rather than going for these vintage machines.
they always have a long list of terms and conditions....every aid from them had strings attached...dont trust them 1 bit! but yes if they started this war and pushed it to our borders they should clean up their mess without terms and conditions

i dont get it actualli

1. what is the big deal if russians are selling there decades old tech to PAF now ?

2. why are indians even recting to it when we alreaady know the all merits and "demerits" oh "hinds" and there use in owr theater

3. i guess russians are coming here not just to pacify any backlash deu to there this new style of arm twisting india as they also have turned down TOT for T90 gun barrels

4. as for hinds well Talibunnies know all its weaknesses way too well and dont forget tallibunnies also have a huge stock pile of man portable anty aircraft missiles so no worries

now the thing here is that russians are trying to play smart so they can get new govt to relook in potential wepons purchases of india from US & west where russia was the orignal supplier since long

and more than anu one its the russians who are sulking cause if they dont take radikal steps chances are that french and americans just might reduce the price and "strings attached" (as they now dont have to worry about kickbacks ) and indians just might swtich over

so all my "aziz hamwatno" please leave this concept thatMOD or anyone has any paranoia about Pakistan getting any rusian tech :coffee:

Its just posturing by Indian Govt.
If Russians want to go ahead and sell these 'copters to Pak then we will have a bargaining chip on the table when we next meet Russians in our strategic dialogue.
If they don't sell these weapons then Pakistan will have to procure more expensive/inferior platforms or both from elsewhere,
Win-win for us either way.

Its just posturing by Indian Govt.
If Russians want to go ahead and sell these 'copters to Pak then we will have a bargaining chip on the table when we next meet Russians in our strategic dialogue.
If they don't sell these weapons then Pakistan will have to procure more expensive/inferior platforms or both from elsewhere,
Win-win for us either way.
and another point is every free nation has the right to buy whatever they think is good for them

but the catch line here is will the western nations on whose support ( US AID ,IMF & world bank) pakistani economy survives will let the pakistanies buy wepons from there so called "enemy state" ;)

Rafale has evolved a lot since then. By the way India has evaluated the best of F-16.

Its Rafale not Rafael. Later is an Israeli company.

The f-16I was a conceptual fighter .. None were evaluated.. :)

N do tell us abt the evolution of Rafale.

That was not the source Mr Nationalist!!Jeez,are you that dumb??I sure hell didn't think of you as such!!I was referring to the source given by the other member!!You should've got that boss,you are an "ELITE MEMBER" after all.........whatever that means!!It won't look very good for your reputation here!!

So we have the testimony of ur aunty who lives in a town the Singaporeans sent their jets too ? Jeez the morons at f-16 net r so ignorant..

Pakistanis are falling over themselves at decades old technology, sad state.

BTW did US approve of this purchase yet or no?

So we have the testimony of ur aunty who lives in a town the Singaporeans sent their jets too ? Jeez the morons at f-16 net r so ignorant..

Damn!!I've indeed been wrong in my assessment of your intellect level for all these years!!You really are effing little moron aren't you.Ok my innocent imbecile chum bucket,let me clear all your confusions,slowly this time.

I was talking about this following link provided by @StormShadow you moron,

India to Continue Extending Training Facilities to Singapore Air Force

Dude,I say you need a consultation with a doctor because you are seemingly suffering from very serious comprehension issues.I can understand though,you have badly hit by the ill effects of two malpractice - continuous inbreeding and madrass "education ".My deepest condolences to you boy,hope you'll recover someday PREMIUM MEMBER.

As far as my aunty is concerned,I never said her family lives in the Cantonment,did I??I said they reside "near" the Kalaikunda air base.....NEAR mind you,it doesn't mean right outside the perimeter fences but approximately a couple of kilometres away!!And why would I need her testimony for??!!I visit them on a semi regular basis,after all it's not very far from my hometown,just a couple of hours of journey by Volvo!!I've seen those block 52s flying there with my own freaking eyes,believing or not believing is upto you and I don't really give a flying **** of what an imbecile non sentient like yourself thinks.

And lastly,many of those f16.net guys are indeed morons.And with your case,one could say that it's a perfect example of morons (f16.net ones) leading effing morons (like thyself)!!

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom