What's new

Top Russian official to visit India over possible arms deal with Pakistan

IAF pilots have evaluated singapore's f-16 block 52+ extensively. Singapore also bases it's f-16s in Kalaikunda Air Base. On the contrary, there is huge difference between Su-30Mkk and Su-30MKI. The avionics in MKI version is purely Indian and Israeli which is superior to the chinese avionics which can be known by the fact that PAF refused Chinese avionics for french ones. But due to Indian lobbying, PAF had to settle for the Chinese. :D

You post speaks volumes of your knowledge reguarding weapon platforms ... Oh typical ignorant storm shadow.. Haha.. No source.. Heresay n bunch of nonsense .. Drafted into a so called douche of a post..

Mere testing .. We have flown su-30mkks.. Ur Rafael's n beaten typhoons ... :)
some codes, that let India scramble our helos, NOOOOOOOOOOO

Oh yeah my chum bucket??Then I also have got some news for you.

So what if PAF pilots have flown the Dassault Rafale once or twice?? Our IAF boys regularly fly in the F 16Blk52,which happens to be the premium air superiority fighter of your PAF,on a daily basis!!Actually they have been doing so for years now and they know the machine from inside out.

And I simply can't understand why did you bring the MKK here!!Otyer than the engines,there is nothing much common with MKI,heck they are not even for same roles!!And with the upcoming "Super" upgrade,it's gonna be a moot point anyway!!
did you fly the Jf 17 Thunder yet? :3

So what if PAF pilots have flown the Dassault Rafale once or twice?? Our IAF boys regularly fly in the F 16Blk52,which happens to be the premium air superiority fighter of your PAF,on a daily basis!!Actually they have been doing so for years now and they know the machine from inside out.

And I simply can't understand why did you bring the MKK here!!Otyer than the engines,there is nothing much common with MKI,heck they are not even for same roles!!And with the upcoming "Super" upgrade,it's gonna be a moot point anyway!!
Yes I'm sure sunny boy.. Instead of brainfarts do provide. Reliable source not some cheap blogs written by morons.

Yes I'm sure sunny boy.. Instead of brainfarts do provide. Reliable source not some cheap blogs written by morons... Fanboy.

some codes, that let India scramble our helos, NOOOOOOOOOOO

did you fly the Jf 17 Thunder yet? :3

Yes .. He does .. He just came back after a flying mission over fantasy land.

You post speaks volumes of your knowledge reguarding weapon platforms ... Oh typical ignorant storm shadow.. Haha.. No source.. Heresay n bunch of nonsense .. Drafted into a so called douche of a post..

I'm not posting any gibberish. This is from the below link.
India is already training the Singaporean air force personnel at the Kalaikunda air base in West Bengal, where Singapore has permanently placed its air assets for training purposes since October 2007.

India to Continue Extending Training Facilities to Singapore Air Force

India to Continue Extending Training Facilities to Singapore Air Force

I don't know why India needs to be worried over the sale of these attack choppers that are pretty dated considering that they were in service since the early 70s - that's almost 45 years ago!

Though some modifications have been made, but the fact is you can flog a donkey all you want but you can't make it a horse! Period.

Btw mi35 are for counter terror operations- we have got cobras for you guys- now cry a river to the amrikans-

Yeah yeah,like we're scared of a few old outdated rusty AH 1s!!Send them if you please....we've got our Iglas waiting for them.

This whole so called "Indian reaction" to chopper sales to Pakistan is actually an "Indian media reaction" to chopper sales to Pakistan.This is a created hype by profit driven Indian media. Never seen any official or unofficial statement from any government official.

Russia would send it's deputy PM to India for only a chopper deal b/w itself and some third nation ? BS. There must be plenty other reasons why he has come.

Yes I'm sure sunny boy.. Instead of brainfarts do provide. Reliable source not some cheap blogs written by morons.

Yes I'm sure sunny boy.. Instead of brainfarts do provide. Reliable source not some cheap blogs written by morons... Fanboy.

...........wow

So tht means you have tested these jets from inside out? In tht case PAF in reality knows the ins n outs of typhoons .mirage 2000,su-30, etc etc .. They train the Arabs n have hundreds of flying hours on su..
Maybe...I dont deny it. But, as I have said Mki is different from other versions of Su-30 series. You may well be knowing the secrets of a fighter from other countries..for eg: Rafale. That is one of the reasons why IAF always insists on indigenous tech going into the fighter.

You've got your "source" my dear,my bua lives near that damn place where they are parked.Our boys have been training in and against them on a daily basis.And it's been going on from past seven years,it's not my fault that you're not current affairs guy!!

Nough said,now so jaao and enjoy your heartburns!!

@DESERY, so what your boys have got some flying hours on the ground attack MKKs??It's got virtually nothing in common with the MKI.Heck they are not even produced by the same manufacturer!!So what grand benefit flying the MKKs has brought to PAF is beyond me.Those two machines don't even share identical flight characteristics for crying out loud!!

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom