What's new

Top Russian official to visit India over possible arms deal with Pakistan

expect india to oppose the sales.

lol, India doesnt give a shyte about this sale other than russians running around in circles and a few newspapers making a mockery of it.

Rogazin is coming to meet Modi and its the first russian official visit to the new govt.

Arey bhai,kam.se kam apse mujhe ye ummid nehi tha!!Arey aapto jantehi ho media walo ko,unko to adat hain khujli karne ki!!I hope you didn't forget about the drama that unfolded in the aftermath of recent terrorist strike in Karachi airport........all those hoopla created by Pakistani media about the alleged recovery of Indian supplied weapons and Factor VIII injections from those dead swines!!Is it your official stance then??!!

Few squadrons of Mi-35s isn't a threat for India, but possible growing Pak-Russia military cooperation should be a matter of concern for them. But as our Military Chiefs and civilian Leadership is constantly saying that the threat is from inside...so Indians should just chill i guess...!!:angel:

As far as exercises are concerned, Eurofighter whacks the Indian MKIs and in return PAF F-16s fleece the Typhoon and the Eagles.....end of story.

'British Typhoons Whacked India's Sukhois in Joint Exercises'

RAF Eurofighter Typhoons 'beaten by Pakistani F-16s' • The Register

g1g.png

the chinese dont have the Jf Thunders..............
i know, avionics and countermeasures will be somewhat same (if not derived), We already know the engines heat signature (russian RD-93) then the performance will be evaluated with the help of super-computers . Actually chances are both India and Pakistan might know about radar signatures already, both plane flow close to the border and an EW plane close to the border can pick up signatures

i don't even know why India reacted over Mi-35

have to.... these is not a good chopper given the times... but once they given the offensive weapons now and its going to open its market for future products too... which is going to be headache for us

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom