What's new

Top Russian official to visit India over possible arms deal with Pakistan

@Aeronaut @Manticore We already have a thread running on the Mi-35's then why open a new thread? To troll of course!!

I am talking about 52+. RSAF bases its fighters at West Bengal all the year round. Besides IAF has sized out the more advanced Block 70 during MMRCA evaluation. So IAF knows what it wants to know about F-16. Still while we have evaluated Block 52 and above you are stuck at the K not the I which is way more advanced.
Block 70 does not exist. What you evaluated were UAE AF Blk60.

The Blk 70 was an option, that could have been developed. But wasn't!!

The most advanced version that exists today of the F16 is the Blk61.

As far as exercises are concerned, Eurofighter whacks the Indian MKIs and in return PAF F-16s fleece the Typhoon and the Eagles.....end of story.

'British Typhoons Whacked India's Sukhois in Joint Exercises'

RAF Eurofighter Typhoons 'beaten by Pakistani F-16s' • The Register

LOLLZ :rofl:
The british typhoons "whacked" the MKIs when the MKI's N011M was in training mode(OFFLINE) and no awacs support. This means that the IFF system is not online and MKI pilots couldnot identify if the signal they are picking up on their radar was a friend or a foe!!

As far as exercises are concerned, Eurofighter whacks the Indian MKIs and in return PAF F-16s fleece the Typhoon and the Eagles.....end of story.

g1g.png

Ahhhh,don't worry about us,your geography has already done more than half the job for us.So lets assume our MKIs are no match against you out of this world alien tech in the form of F 16Blk 52 made by none other the most technologically advanced sentient species - the Forerunners (since you,the all knowing Gospel has already delivered judgement)!!

But who says that we have to defeat them in fair fight in air-air combat in order to cripple your war fighting potential??After all,if you guys are to be believed, we Indians are the most "Kamina" type people on earth...........or was it banya type.Whatever,the point is that what makes you assume that we will fight under your rules??After all we are the evil yindoo banyas who never play by the rules!!So think about it.

You've got your "source" my dear,my bua lives near that damn place where they are parked.Our boys have been training in and against them on a daily basis.And it's been going on from past seven years,it's not my fault that you're not current affairs guy!!

Nough said,now so jaao and enjoy your heartburns!!
Jeez your bus work for Lockheed Martin ? Or may some think tank? Military? Nice source by the way.

Testing is lesser than flowing !!! :o:

Pakistan evaluated Rafael in mid 2000s.. Even gripen oh shit PAF knows the ins n outs of these jets aswell .. :(

The british typhoons "whacked" the MKIs when the MKI's N011M was in training mode(OFFLINE) and no awacs support. This means that the IFF system is not online and MKI pilots couldnot identify if the signal they are picking up on their radar was a friend or a foe!!

Lmao .. I love these excuses .. Be these abt the red flag competitions or other sources.. Very amusing..

Last edited:
Jeez your bus work for Lockheed Martin ? Or may some think tank? Military? Nice source by the way.

Pakistan evaluated Rafael in mid 2000s.. Even gripen oh shit PAF knows the ins n outs of these jets aswell .. :(

That was not the source Mr Nationalist!!Jeez,are you that dumb??I sure hell didn't think of you as such!!I was referring to the source given by the other member!!You should've got that boss,you are an "ELITE MEMBER" after all.........whatever that means!!It won't look very good for your reputation here!!

Last edited:

g1g.png

Not end of story but just end of logic at your end.
Outcomes of exercises are based on Rules of engagement, but you already knew that. IAF mig21's creamed USAF F15's during Cope India, which in no way implies mig21 is superior to F15C's.

But you want to peddle the notion that mighty f16's can cream everything flying, it just reeks of desperation...

As far as knowing opponents aircrafts are concerned. IAF tested the F16IN (Equivalent to Blk 60 during MMRCA trials) along with F16D Blk52 and F16C's of RSAF on regular intervals...

russian official going for what ???
to wipe tears and portray them as low life cry babies???
looks ridiculous to me :P

:lol:

its high time now.....we are already using russian engines for our jf's, which is not at all something less than the helo deal, IMO the helo deal is a pinch of salt only and this is just an official step of moving ahead

Not end of story but just end of logic at your end.
Outcomes of exercises are based on Rules of engagement, but you already knew that. IAF mig21's creamed USAF F15's during Cope India, which in no way implies mig21 is superior to F15C's.

But you want to peddle the notion that mighty f16's can cream everything flying, it just reeks of desperation...

As far as knowing opponents aircrafts are concerned. IAF tested the F16IN (Equivalent to Blk 60 during MMRCA trials) along with F16D Blk52 and F16C's of RSAF on regular intervals...
Small clarification, The F16IN was a Blk60 = UAE AF

Soothe the nerves! Oh my God!

Why would India which spends billions of dollars on defense purchases be so upset? Its only a handful of helicopters that first flew more than 44 years ago.

India has been buying weapons from US as well as other sources. Russia is not exclusive supplier anymore. Also, as the situation evolves in Afghanistan, Pakistan's and Russia's interests are converging. Not just this deal, there will be more deals in the pipeline if Pakistan plays it well.

Soothe the nerves! Oh my God!

Why would India which spends billions of dollars on defense purchases be so upset? Its only a handful of helicopters that first flew more than 44 years ago.

India has been buying weapons from US as well as other sources. Russia is not exclusive supplier anymore. Also, as the situation evolves in Afghanistan, Pakistan's and Russia's interests are converging. Not just this deal, there will be more deals in the pipeline if Pakistan plays it well.
Exactly "IF Pakistan plays it well"!!

If this was an exercise then all the opponents would have the same conditions. How do you state your exclusivity is an excuse not an admission of the fact.

russian official going for what ???
to wipe tears and portray them as low life cry babies???
looks ridiculous to me :P

:lol:

its high time now.....we are already using russian engines for our jf's, which is not at all something less than the helo deal, IMO the helo deal is a pinch of salt only and this is just an official step of moving ahead

Lol! You said it right.

As for cry babies, read the comments below the report in the link. Its all Indians and all crying. The language they use against Pakistan is the type that can never earn Indians my respect. I m sorry to state this.

JPakistan evaluated Rafael in mid 2000s.. Even gripen oh shit PAF knows the ins n outs of these jets aswell .. :(.

Rafale has evolved a lot since then. By the way India has evaluated the best of F-16.

Its Rafale not Rafael. Later is an Israeli company.

Indians need to stop moaning over the Russian arms deal with Pakistan.

Why we want to go after 4 decade old Russian choppers instead of opting for joint development/co-production with China/Turkey is beyond me. If the reason is simply urgency and time constraints then we must demand that the US provide us helicopters from its Afghan campaign instead of taking them back......so that we can fight the militants and that too just for the short run.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom