What's new

Indian Minister to Talk Russia out of Pakistan Su-35 etc. Deals

If Pakistan gets Su-35 they will be in possession of the next generation sensitive tech that will be implemented in the FGFA's

$100 million might be too high. Expect 75-80 million price tag

India pays $75 million for su-30 mki. India is a big buyer and get some discount
http://defence-blog.com/news/indian-air-force-to-buy-40-more-su-30mki-fighters.html

Its not hidden any more, Gen. Kayani had a price & he sold himself to DEMOCRAZY. The recent corruption cases on his brothers are proof of it & how ppp protected Kayani family corruption.

I thought in PA all decision are made in recommendation by core commanders. but my question is why NS govt didnt not give extension to Kayani since he would have suited their agenda of corruption.

NaMO G.. has institutionalised or the better word Nationalised the anti Pakistan campaign.

going through the web, the talkshows or surveys or anything Pakistan related, good or bad.. we are now used to see definite "Indian" commentary AT Pakistan. the subject maybe as humble and as harmless as cooking or clothing but it can be turned into a rabid Anti Pakistan rant .

@Oscar I am trying to find a video where Noam Chomsky was invited in the "democracy now" program talking about most hated countries of the world... America, Israel and Saudi Arabia were mentioned for one reason or another and the program host mentioned Pakistan as being there as well to which Noam dismissed it by saying that the anti Pakistan sentiment in the world is exaggerated by large population of Indians who make it a religiously nationalistic duty to hate over Pakistan.

the difference now is that it was disorganised and sporadic. Modi has given this sentiment a Nationalistic obsession now. therefore the Internet Hindus (a term coined by an Indian herself who has been a target of these people) will aggressively tout the awesomeness of India from the present time to beyond the times of recorded history and the Indians who wont conform and comply will be dealt with severely.

Pakistan, is a right of passage for Modi's India. to be somebody and taken seriously. Pakistan needs to be subdued by Modi and his acolytes. Alas for Modi .that is not the case and Modi is left with the leadership confined in Kabul presidential Palace, Bangladeshi Haseena and some insignificant "dots" around it who cant even sneeze without its permission.

the Modi's arrogance changed to anger that changed to frustration and it will eventually change into a joke.
Imagine the shockwave Iranian ambassador's speech sent inside India when he expressed Iran's desire to become part of the CPEC. here was Modi setting up a shop in Chabahar to nullify the Pak China corridor.

Trolling India before Modi had no direction or vision. with him on the helm and the bunch of like minded buddies of his .. they have shown the way how to troll against Pakistan. his minsters go to Saudis and Chinese asking for favours at the expense of Pakistan or bypassing Pakistan . and basically their international relations are based on what Pakistan does and how to counter it.
the guy you quoted has a purpose now
It looks like if Mr. Modi is offered "proverbial three wishes" he would spend all of them for the destruction of Pak!!!!! Indians definitely have found the most "deadliest" leader...

It looks like if Mr. Modi is offered "proverbial three wishes" he would spend all of them for the destruction of Pak!!!!! Indians definitely have found the most "deadliest" leader...
Don't you worry my friend about him, many such creatures get born on daily basis and in not-so-civilised manners and conditions..like vermin but they can't do anything if we are strong and united. We have sincere friends like Turkey, China and insha-Allah Russia but the most important is that our nation stands united and seeks Allah's help.

Last edited:
With the kind of announcements lined up ...... Indian ministers AND THE PM himself will be scuttling to Turkey, Russia and Iran in the coming days with their usual ran** rona. Ofcourse, they know it'll be no use crying in front of China.

I thought in PA all decision are made in recommendation by core commanders. but my question is why NS govt didnt not give extension to Kayani since he would have suited their agenda of corruption.

Kayani already got his max extensions & yes Core commands do make decisions. Keep in mind, the army was upset & demoralised by Kayanis bull sh!t & it was because of this there were 3 mutiny attempt against Kayani.

The fact is Kayani was a failure & even Gen. Musharraf admits it. Also, thens ISPR In Charge Gen. Athar to admits it & had spoken against Kayani.

Now about Ganja, Ganja from his side thought by picking up a non veteran General it might favour him & as a result we saw Gen. Raheel getting named as the new COAS who was picked above thens senior General, Gen. Haroon, who was a veteran & a hero in SWA ops.

Ganja was scared of Gen. Raheel & all the drama of ganja is not hidden, he did whatever he could to save himself & his DEMOCRAZY but when he saw there is no attempt from Gen. Raheel to get rid of DEMOCRAZY & now you can see they are not bothered, nor are they worried.

France didn't sell advanced avionics to Pakistan because of American pressure. How much money can you pay the French anyway for JF-17 avionics ?

France was coerced by India and not by the US. And since when do the French listen to US?

For French radars, electronic warfare suites and missiles, probably 1-2 Billion. For French Engines, perhaps even more. Could have been 10-15% what India pledged through Rafael acquisition.

What Kind of BS reporting is this?
He went to discuss about deals that will be signed when Putin will visit India

[QUOTE="tarrar, post: 8682960, member: 12183"
Interesting to see you having a title of think tank consultant & here you talking rubbish. Are you denying the fact that Gen. Musharraf & today's Army official hard work to fix ties with Russia is nothing?.[/QUOTE]

If you think I am not capable of being a TT, then ask the Mods to remove me.I am not here for any title. By the way learn to read a post with some concentration and possibly with a dictionary to decipher what is being said. Also read the post it is in context to. What Musharraf or anyone did has nothing to do with what the Indians want to do and their reasons for doing so. If you still dont like what I write , put me on your ignore list and move on!!
A

Back
Top Bottom