What's new

India textbook says meat-eaters lie and commit sex crimes

Sorry guys but meat i must eat, women i must conquer that way it is. come on Hindus look at this way we cant drink we cant do many things but meat and shaadi four women i must do. make ten thousand babies so they fight war against India and go to delhi to do shaadi and get more babies. then we have one big Pakistan and most of the folks will be my grand children. mashallah.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

If ever I become Prime minister. I will introduce death penalty for killing animals

Most Indians eat meat if I am not wrong. This BS should be removed from this text book , whichever it is.I am pretty sure the author is a hardcore vegetarian.

then you must keep away from India, otherwise you may be hanged :lol:

I am a non-vegetarian like millions of other Indians. Hang me

I eat all meat except beef. Pork is my favorite delicasy. Then chicken and lamb and mutton and fish. So, I guess that makes me a ******, lying, feathery, slippery character :D. And to think that I am classified Brahmin

Tell me where Pakistan textbook has Islamic symbols in it...

We are not India where the textbook formally refers to Indian Muslims as MALACHAS

School curricula:[/url

[url]http://www.defence.pk/forums/current-events-social-issues/205110-school-curricula-hate-content-pakistans-textbooks.html http://dawn.com/2012/09/03/hate-content-in-punjab-sindh-school-curricula/

http://www.jinnah-institute.org/pro...curricula-hate-content-in-pakistani-textbooks

I have given you so many link in reply. they are mostly from pakistan and reputed also. Now kindly give me just one in your response. otherwise i wll think that i am arguing with another rajpak.:hitwall:

Most Indians eat meat if I am not wrong. This BS should be removed from this text book , whichever it is.I am pretty sure the author is a hardcore vegetarian.

I am a non-vegetarian like millions of other Indians. Hang me

I said hang for killing animals not eating. will have law to hang dumbs also. If killing stops eating will automatically stops

If ever I become Prime minister. I will introduce death penalty for killing animals

Hahaha I would vote for you...... As I chomp on a kebab..,.. Then again I might be lying

I said hang for killing animals not eating. will have law to hang dumbs also. If killing stops eating will automatically stops

:rofl: :rofl:

Then you have to worry about "illegal" meat smuggling Mr.PM.

Meat eating(especially red ones) makes you pathological liers and also horny, which is why pakistanis have 4 wives (and american generals have many)
All veggie Indians thank me. :)

Meat eating(especially red ones) makes you pathological liers and also horny, which is why pakistanis have 4 wives (and american generals have many)
All veggie Indians thank me. :)

Damn. I should be a horny General with many wives to whom I pathologically lie to that I only have 4 wives

Meat eating (especially red one) makes di*k longer and thickers, which is why pakistanis are well endowed and better lovers (and americans too) than Indians.
Pakistanis please thank me. (@bangladeshis: please grow a di*k first :) )

Back
Top Bottom