What's new

Expelled Diplomat Wore Bias on Sleeves

What a bunch of racist pricks :lol:

Sending this to all the major Indian news channels, expect another shyte storm.

What exactly did they say was racist? Something tells me your not really laughing. :omghaha:

Last edited:
What exactly did they say was racist? Something tells me your not really laughing. :omghaha:

I understand it makes you jealous but it's true. India stood up for itself unlike your country and the diplomat is back. Deal with it.

Well, if we don't know if and how the "typical American" is racist, we surely know where you stand.

It is not the first case showcasing the racism on part of American Diplomats. Their conduct and statements have time and again been found outright racist - Yes, that is the precise word to describe that.

So, Solomon2, tell us please, what do you logically follow about the general population of a nation when its diplomats display such racist behavior so frequently?

Honestly, since the times of Robert Blackwill, we haven't seen a single diplomat from the US who is worthy of the position, and he was not even a career diplomat.

The typical American is not racist, but these representatives of your nation, most certainly are. Therefore for the Indian, since the American representative is racist, America is racist. Quite simple really.
You mean if one "American representative" can be portrayed as racist, "America is racist" - despite the preponderance of proof otherwise.

Quite simple. Really.

400 years of subjugation of Native Indians ...
300 years of slavery of Africans ...
Murder of millions of innocents of world wide ...
Hey, you're doing a good job of indicting yourself, not America.

You mean if one "American representative" can be portrayed as racist, "America is racist" - despite the preponderance of proof otherwise.

Quite simple. Really.

He/she/they are the representatives of America in India. In their official roles, they are America personified.

You might need to start doing some introspection. That's that not simple, really.

Quite simple. Really.

How is your world of delusions ??? You must be pretty happy there ...all rosy and pink . US - God's own country that can't do wrong ...

Off course ...the british invaders who founded your country were correct in killing , raping , looting the millions savages red Indians .... their lives were useless anyways . You guys made great country out of that savage nation ....

It is therefore right to observe thanksgiving day in memory of British settlers even though it coincides with the greatest carnage perpetrated in human history ....!!!

Off course it was right thing to do to use black slaves to build your country ....they were of no better use that time ...

Off course in order to establish world peace it is ok to wage countless wars ...

Off course it was ok to kill million innocents in Iraq ....to settle score of killing 5000 americans in 26/11

wait Iraq had nothing to do with 26/11 ....so what those low lifes anyway did not have decent life in Iraq ...they were better off dying at American hands ....!!!

so what if US didn't fing WMDS in Iraq ....they did get plenty of oil there !!! which is as good or better than WMDs....

You must be so proud to be American .....Best of luck with your world of delusions ...

US is the most murderous nation on face of earth ....it's crimes against humanity are recorded in history of world .

Even though few people will choose to ignore it ...truth doesn't change because you refuse to accept it.

Last edited:

Seriously? Comparing an Indian man(Gardener) to a dog, and saying that the dog is more well fed is not racist? Maybe not for Pakistanis, since you guys are used to getting lot worse from the Americas, but it is for us.

tumblr_mz9tq5FrH11tpcfylo1_1280.jpg

And yes I am laughing, at the quality of the American diplomats.

Last edited:
Seriously? Comparing an Indian man(Gardener) to a dog, and saying that the dog is more well fed is not racist? Maybe not for Pakistanis, since you guys are used to getting lot worse from the Americas, but it is for us.

tumblr_mz9tq5FrH11tpcfylo1_1280.jpg

And yes I am laughing, at the quality of the American diplomats.

It's not racist but it's rude and inflammatory, she said nothing about the man's race or nationality. You obviously don't understand the definition of racism, and yes that dog does appear better fed than the gardener. Had the gardener been healthier and bigger she would have likely not said that. Those comments of hers were only directed at the size of the two subjects not the race or breed.

Obviously, those comments reflect their truthful private opinions, what diplomats actually think inside their head.

Shocking to see how racists can even qualify to become diplomats.

It's not racist but it's rude and inflammatory, she said nothing about the man's race or nationality. You obviously don't understand the definition of racism, and yes that dog does appear better fed than the gardener. Had the gardener been healthier and bigger she would have likely not said that. Those comments of hers were only directed at the size of the two subjects not the race or breed.

Obviously, those comments reflect their truthful private opinions, what diplomats actually think inside their head.

When she insults some nation by calling all of them bizarre , when she generalises all Indian vegetarians as rapists, when she says that this is not the first time she is insulting her host population's god and won't be the last time, you know they are racist and prejudiced. Quit being dishonest and see it for what it is.

When she insults some nation by calling all of them bizarre , when she generalises all Indian vegetarians as rapists, when she says that this is not the first time she is insulting her host population's god and won't be the last time, you know they are racist and prejudiced. Quit being dishonest and see it for what it is.

That's still not racism, calling a nation "bizarre", and she did not generalize all Indian vegetarians as "rapist" she was just making a comparative point which she was referring to Indian textbook saying meat-eaters are more prone to rape. Although she did say there were a lot of vegetarian rapist in India (which is a true and factual statement). As for the dog being better fed than the Indian gardener she didn't say that it was someone on her Facebook page.

You can't equate general complaints and criticism to racism, nothing she said was race based. Now had she flat out said Indians are dogs or Indians are n-word, that would be racism, but that kind of racism comes often from Kashmir but no hysteria to that racism.

That's still not racism, calling a nation "bizarre", and she did not generalize all Indian vegetarians as "rapist" she was just making a comparative point which she was referring to Indian textbook saying meat-eaters are more prone to rape. Although she did say there were a lot of vegetarian rapist in India (which is a true and factual statement). As for the dog being better fed than the Indian gardener she didn't say that it was someone on her Facebook page.

You can't equate general complaints and criticism to racism, nothing she said was race based. Now had she flat out said Indians are dogs or Indians are n-word, that would be racism, but that kind of racism comes often from Kashmir but no hysteria to that racism.

Your bias is blinding you from seeing things the way they are. Anyway , no point arguing with you over this. Your interpretation is different from mine. Let's just agree to disagree.

I think you haven't travel in alone in night in mumbai or in pune or in gujrat ..... well crime is everywhere thats why canada has police and US also have police.

In fact if west civilisation is so advance then what is need of Police?

Stare etc is better then some lone gun start shooting kids in school or in hospital etc.

West should remember how they treated other human being when are in power.

Japanese phones are so advance , iPhone don't dare to goto japan even in dreams

Some americans so stupid , they call and ask my TV is not switching on , help service person have to remind them , they have plug and switch it on first. lol

I live at america
maximum are dumb
but some are very good at computers,i am mentioning again only some **

Back
Top Bottom