What's new

Expelled Diplomat Wore Bias on Sleeves

At least my wife and kids are safe from disgusting Indian men, who rape ,sexually assault, molest, women and kids and get away with it. Because Indian police are corrupt just like Indian society, corrupt from the top all the way to the bottom.

Obviously 400 million of those 1.2 billion do not care about the poor, the slaver trade, the human and child traffickers etc in India and I guess that is why also India is the most corrupt of countries, no wonder Indians beat their chest when a Indian is caught for a crime in another country they always play the racist card.
all hail shitterpoint....the savior!!! :)

lol Americans are just the dumbest creatures on earth

They must be from the South though. The Northerners and people in the West Coast aren't nearly as stupid and clueless as the typical Southerner/republinut redneck.

Murica **** yeah!

@Shatterpoint i didnt say your wife was molested. Am saying is who knows she accepted the old pervert offer who met her at bus station leaning over her to whisper something she couldnt resist? Hard to believe a citizen of france didnt got the offer.... Even a day in france there are around 7 proposals by french perverts.... I remember a indian guy in church gate area of mumbai did same thing. Public beaten him to death. A rapist in india gets raped and murderd in indian jail. While in france Rapist or having fun with others women gets medal. France a worse pervert nation. Just read this. SHOCKING....
Paris: pervert capital of the world? - Telegraph

lol my job is very safe thanks for the concern, considering Indians are too busy raping women and calling it eve teasing, Indians have far too many other concerns.

There are 25,000 cases of rape a year in France compared to 22,000 in India. Indians will have to rape 440000 per year to catch up with France on per capita terms.

There are 25,000 cases of rape a year in France compared to 22,000 in India. Indians will have to rape 440000 per year to catch up with France on per capita terms.

And imagine if Indians actually reported all cases of rape, rape in marriage, sexual assault, then Indians would be the the rape capital of the world.

And imagine if Indians actually reported all cases of rape, rape in marriage, sexual assault, then Indians would be the the rape capital of the world.

India has something called as culture, so rapes are not really a part of Indian culture as much as they are in France. You legislate laws according to the problems of a society, not to ape some other country.

Here google this:
Clockwork Orange: France a 'savage' nation.

'Only' 1,067 vehicles set ablaze on New Year’s Eve in France

Now tell me how many cars get burnt in India on New Year's eve. Should India legislate laws for burning of cars in India?

that dumb b!tch should've watch The Invisible War.......

it estimated that around 1/3 of US soldiers(both man and woman) are sexually assaulted. :rolleyes:

Also 10% of prisoners in US are raped everyday. That is of the 2.4 million prisoners 240,000 get raped everyday. This does not form part of any stats.

are you calling me a joker?
No :disagree:

India has something called as culture, so rapes are not really a part of Indian culture as much as they are in France. You legislate laws according to the problems of a society, not to ape some other country.

Here google this:
Clockwork Orange: France a 'savage' nation.

'Only' 1,067 vehicles set ablaze on New Year’s Eve in France

Now tell me how many cars get burnt in India on New Year's eve. Should India legislate laws for burning of cars in India?

I have my doubts about his being French claim. Good chance of him being Green or Red.

I don't see anything the Wayne May couple did or said anything that was racist. Prejudice may be. It is difficult not to be prejudice towards the Indians.

Meeting an honest Indian is as rare as finding a four leave clover. The moment you get off the plane at the airport, you are being harassed, lie to, to the moment you step into a cab to your hotel.

Then when you start dealing with the Indian officials, you are made to play their game of corruption and bribery.

When you step outside into the street, filth is everywhere, pungent smells attack your nostril. You are being harassed again non stop by street peddlers, street kids. If you are a woman, you will be stared at, or worse groped.

After you stay in the country for sometime, you can't help but to form a prejudicial attitude towards to locals.

If India is indeed a 5000 year old civilization, then humans are regressing.

Typical American Retards ..:usflag:
tumblr_mz9tq5FrH11tpcfylo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mz8r9qR5jb1tpcfylo1_1280.png

what a racist bunch ,cant believe these clowns represent america .shame on them ..:tsk:
Racist American Diplomats
go the first pic bro
plz elaborate second

The dumbest phone IPhone is made by Americans
indian and chinese i mean asisan brands make more smarter phones

I don't see anything the Wayne May couple did or said anything that was racist. Prejudice may be. It is difficult not to be prejudice towards the Indians.

Meeting an honest Indian is as rare as finding a four leave clover. The moment you get off the plane at the airport, you are being harassed, lie to, to the moment you step into a cab to your hotel.

Then when you start dealing with the Indian officials, you are made to play their game of corruption and bribery.

When you step outside into the street, filth is everywhere, pungent smells attack your nostril. You are being harassed again non stop by street peddlers, street kids. If you are a woman, you will be stared at, or worse groped.

After you stay in the country for sometime, you can't help but to form a prejudicial attitude towards to locals.

If India is indeed a 5000 year old civilization, then humans are regressing.
I think you haven't travel in alone in night in mumbai or in pune or in gujrat ..... well crime is everywhere thats why canada has police and US also have police.

In fact if west civilisation is so advance then what is need of Police?

Stare etc is better then some lone gun start shooting kids in school or in hospital etc.

West should remember how they treated other human being when are in power.

go the first pic bro
plz elaborate second

The dumbest phone IPhone is made by Americans
indian and chinese i mean asisan brands make more smarter phones

Japanese phones are so advance , iPhone don't dare to goto japan even in dreams

Some americans so stupid , they call and ask my TV is not switching on , help service person have to remind them , they have plug and switch it on first. lol

Last edited:
in the words of a great american ;)

"if people fail in test you do two things 1.you can make the people smarter or you make the test easier.i think we must make the test easier.this is america we dumb things up here"...:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom