What's new

India textbook says meat-eaters lie and commit sex crimes

Keep denying it, the truth will remain the truth. Indian Terror Squad is pushed in line with Israeli Defence Squad and the Russian Army. They both have many atrocities, and many of the places they are occupying want freedom.

And this is a Muslim majority forum, better watch what you say, or else you'll be kicked out with insults against Hinduism...

I am in kashmir at present, not an ounce of your claim is true. even kashmiri boys of my team were laughing loudly when i showed them your post just now.:hitwall:

huh i did not bring in your religion okay except meat i did not mention Krishna or any other statue god ok. yh fuking right i seen videos and picture of Indians harassing Kashmir women if they can harass them in public what do they do behind the scenes.
you telling me these Kashmir girl just make up stories which women would make lies about rape.

Bhai jaan all those video are studio shoot. there is a very competent LeT team for this work only. In kashmir an army or police man can get warning on record for even staring any woman. kis jahaan me rahte hai aap ?

i agree that there were some rapes that happened, but that is not cause for a general painintg of the brush.
secondly, I am not saying about your prophet or any such. I am only asking him if he will be offended by jokes on him. if yes, then he should stop offending me by joking about women. there is no disrespect here.

no, there was no rape if you are mentioning one yer old those two incidents when there was a lot of hue and cry and bruhaha made by some separatists to stole the lime light. recently CBI has proved the claim wrong in its report although the poor jawans were already punished by army to pacify the media. even in that twin murder and rape case of women has also been cracked. three months back one terrorist was killed and one was apprehended, that scumbag has confessed that his group had committed that crime. and poor crpf guys are still facing inquiry because of lack of coordination between agencies.

Meat eating (especially red one) makes di*k longer and thickers, which is why pakistanis are well endowed and better lovers (and americans too) than Indians.
Pakistanis please thank me. (@bangladeshis: please grow a di*k first :) )

Is this stupid thread bringing out the best in everyone??

buddy ths is a private publication S.CHAND's buk so dont blame india about it. It is author's own mentality okay so dont relate it with India's mentality

My post that you Quoted doesn't mention India anywhere in it....or does it?

Do you people go to some special schools in India where they don't teach the basics of comprehension?

My post that you Quoted doesn't mention India anywhere in it....or does it?

Do you people go to some special schools in India where they don't teach the basics of comprehension?

oh then what country's textbook is being discussed on this thread....this is not a way " i dint mention your name you should not react " yeah so childish No...??

if you r mentioning about sme other country then you are deviating from discussion see the topic once again.....:)

oh then what country's textbook is being discussed on this thread....this is not a way " i dint mention your name you should not react " yeah so childish No...??

if you r mentioning about sme other country then you are deviating from discussion see the topic once again.....:)

I see you're new here, so i'd give you some time to adjust to how PDF works way different than the usual Bharat Rakshak non-sense that you may have been used to. Try to make it past 500 posts without getting banned. We'll meet then, don't worry, i ain't going anywhere.

;)

I see you're new here, so i'd give you some time to adjust to how PDF works way different than the usual Bharat Rakshak non-sense that you may have been used to. Try to make it past 500 posts without getting banned. We'll meet then, don't worry, i ain't going anywhere.

;)

Oh don't do that my life depends on it....if i got banned i will die from starvation. Be Cool we are in open site so we can place any view which doesn't have any offensive words. I don't think i used any such type of language for any country why are you over reacting....take a green tea... this will helpful for you

Back
Top Bottom