What's new

India textbook says meat-eaters lie and commit sex crimes

read the posts once again..

there is a thin line that separates jokes n sarcasm

You have two Indian posters who thanked his post as well, I have gone back and read it many times and it still comes off as a joke. I have already reported the posts I thought was offensive you guys could have done the same.

oh please give me a break - marrying a women is insulting and sexual object ok what a an excuse i did not mention that they will be raped i said that i come and marry mak big family rather than what the British did (opened that gannd wide)yet u people praise them. be happy not many people will say that about you folks. like i dont care about skin.

just tell us wen u are coming

u will get a nice welcome .....:coffee:

Brits did the same to you and yet you decided to move to their land to lick their arses. Isn't it? What a shameless creature!!

nope i was born there i am coming back to my land next year. why my parents moved there cos of poverty and dam flooding every body moved out like sheeps. Actually i dont lick their *** es cos i dont give fuk about skin whitening. i only care about myself me i come first. brits couldn't jack it was you stupid pricks falling propaganda and even to this day you people maki deal with them isreal is one of them. hey i am getting married next year your invited four wives for me inshallah.

Yup that is true and unfortunate(the protest) ,it is being alleged it contains some objectionable refrences agaist certain communtiy ..members from south India would know better..
So what is your point ??

certain community? can you state which certain community. and what the issue?

You have two Indian posters who thanked his post as well, I have gone back and read it many times and it still comes off as a joke. I have already reported the posts I thought was offensive you guys could have done the same.

Fact is, there are nearly 1 man for every woman in this world.
now lets reduce the equation to 4 men and 4 women. lets say the 4 men are azad, ice, mamba and razpak. since azad wants to marry 4 women, he marries all the 4 women. then what do razpak, mamba and ice do..
Well , thats why in islamic culture sodomy was so prevalent. right from the arab times to ottoman times even now in malaysia and the arab prince. thats why dancing boys and slave boys are prized.
Nice joke no?

certain community? can you state which certain community. and what the issue?

A community called nadars in Tamilnadu. They belong to hindu and christian religions. Even 1 chief minister, who is very famous in Tamilnadu called Kamraj was from that community.

In the school text book it was said ,Nadars were descendants of ‘Shanars’ who migrated to southern Tamil Nadu from Kerala as the farm land workers of the Nair land lords. It is objectionable to them and there is hence a controversy.

now lets reduce the equation to 4 men and 4 women. lets say the 4 men are azad, ice, mamba and razpak. since azad wants to marry 4 women, he marries all the 4 women. then what do razpak, mamba and ice do..
Well , thats why in islamic culture sodomy was so prevalent. right from the arab times to ottoman times even now in malaysia and the arab prince. thats why dancing boys and slave boys are prized.
Nice joke no?

If that was a joke it failed to elicit any response. However I think you have no clue why polygamy was legalized for Muslims and that is fine most non-Muslims don't.

Nice joke no?

yesss miss my ahem my friend thats why i want four women so i dont get into dancing boys. plus std disease medicine is expensive these days best be safe than sorry.

A community called nadars in Tamilnadu. They belong to hindu and christian religions. Even 1 chief minister, who is very famous in Tamilnadu called Kamraj was from that community.

In the school text book it was said ,Nadars were descendants of ‘Shanars’ who migrated to southern Tamil Nadu from Kerala as the farm land workers of the Nair land lords. It is objectionable to them and there is hence a controversy.

Why this "low cast" phrase offend Upper Cast Hindus?

We should encourage such text books. Indians start eating beef and we bdians die of malnutrition..God bless the Indians!!

Why this "low cast" phrase offend Upper Cast Hindus?

I think the reference was factually incorrect.

The Nadars are said to be descendants of those who ruled the Cheran, Cholan and Pandyan Kingdoms... the Nadar community is not lower caste as mentioned in the CBSE book.... hence the issues.

Caste referance is a inflammable word in rural sides.Esp in Tamilnadu.

I think the reference was factually incorrect.

The Nadars are said to be descendants of those who ruled the Cheran, Cholan and Pandyan Kingdoms... the Nadar community is not lower caste as mentioned in the CBSE book.... hence the issues.

Caste referance is a inflammable word in rural sides.Esp in Tamilnadu.

Its not about who's descendants they are . Am asking why this low cast phrase offend upper cast Hindus in India?

Back
Top Bottom