What's new

India textbook says meat-eaters lie and commit sex crimes

:rofl::rofl:
why dole bradar i live off ten delhi women wages. dont worry ten kid from each i be millionaire.

why dole bradar i live off ten delhi women wages. dont worry ten kid from each i be millionaire.

accha that kind of a guy are you... ok ok .... tell what you want..

S Chand ??? Indian students use NCERT books for their schools not some private publishers books

:agree: :agree: and the latest is that violent protests kicked off against NCERT books for 9th class in India. The books contain content against some casts

@Azadkashmir just edit all your posts, those who took it for a joke were lucky enough to get a laugh but since some took it offensively you might as well remove them before the mods get here.

Everyone needs to calm down, I mentioned warriors and two minutes later mud slinging started on both sides. :disagree:

Last edited by a moderator:
wow it seems Indian a ss is on fire over the jokes, cold start doctorine ho gaya

who is raping who let stick with facts :
1. Indians is raping Kashmir women
2.a Indian rapes white women that comes for holiday
3.its you people that have that racist rss youth group and old men in shorts in the group who like jokers from dads army (British comedy program).

right i think we start form here be happy i have said Delhi women not ***** or anything about their skin cos i dont believe in skin .

dumb people smile i have Indian and sikh in the family both women but one is divorced cos her family were after money. one is sikh she is happy with marriage.

wow it seems Indian a ss is on fire over the jokes, cold start doctorine ho gaya

who is raping who let stick with facts :
1. Indians is raping Kashmir women
2.a Indian rapes white women that comes for holiday
3.its you people that have that racist rss youth group and old men in shorts in the group who like jokers from dads army (British comdey program).

right i think we start form here be happy i have said Delhi women not ***** or anything about their skin cos i dont believe in skin .

firstly there is no indian raping kashmiri women. its only propaganda by jihadis to gain attention and inflame your youth (like you) to become terrorists and they are succeeding.
just dont pleaes show the disgusting paternalistic mindset you guys have,. if you like to tell jokes, you should also learn to take jokes especially those regaring yhour prophet.

firstly there is no indian raping kashmiri women. its only propaganda by jihadis to gain attention and inflame your youth (like you) to become terrorists and they are succeeding.
just dont pleaes show the disgusting paternalistic mindset you guys have,. if you like to tell jokes, you should also learn to take jokes especially those regaring yhour prophet.

Keep denying it, the truth will remain the truth. Indian Terror Squad is pushed in line with Israeli Defence Squad and the Russian Army. They both have many atrocities, and many of the places they are occupying want freedom.

And this is a Muslim majority forum, better watch what you say, or else you'll be kicked out with insults against Hinduism...

Get over yourself, some of your own countrymen took it for what it was. He even said he was just joking the other idiots just decided to bash India and instead of just reporting them and moving on you came here to counter bash. You cheapened yourself miss, cheers.

dumb people smile i have Indian and sikh in the family both women but one is divorced cos her family were after money. one is sikh she is happy with marriage.

Will you please quit trolling and start participating in a good way ?

your posts are ruining every debate

huh i did not bring in your religion okay except meat i did not mention Krishna or any other statue god ok. yh fuking right i seen videos and picture of Indians harassing Kashmir women if they can harass them in public what do they do behind the scenes.
you telling me these Kashmir girl just make up stories which women would make lies about rape.

Keep denying it, the truth will remain the truth. Indian Terror Squad is pushed in line with Israeli Defence Squad and the Russian Army. They both have many atrocities, and many of the places they are occupying want freedom.

And this is a Muslim majority forum, better watch what you say, or else you'll be kicked out with insults against Hinduism...

insults against religion is not allowed, but insulting women is?

so the propaganda by the jihadis is indeed working. you guys have reached a point of no return on the downward spiral.

Get over yourself, some of your own countrymen took it for what it was. He even said he was just joking the other idiots just decided to bash India and instead of just reporting them and moving on you came here to counter bash. You cheapened yourself miss, cheers.

thanks, all i am saying is you guys joke about women like they are objects, but cant take an insult or even a cartoon about your prophet?

huh i did not bring in your religion okay except meat i did not mention Krishna or any other statue god ok. yh fuking right i seen videos and picture of Indians harassing Kashmir women if they can harass them in public what do they do behind the scenes.
you telling me these Kashmir girl just make up stories which women would make lies about rape.

Just edit your posts do not bother fighting back and forth you will all just get banned. :hitwall:

divya the issue is a fact and you know it as well. The Manipur raps are still a sour affair what to say about occupied Kashmir. But anyway thats another debate.

as far as our Prophet (PBUH) is concerned. You need to shut your mouth. you are not even worth to respond to our posts.

When I read this article on BBC I knew immediately this was material for a 20 page plus thread on PDF

it doesnt matter what topic you are joking on. i am offended if you insult women, of any race. so i am asking you if you can tolerate insults against your prophet?
Propaganda can be manufactured. indian army is more professional than raping a few women. sorry i dont buy that.

thanks, all i am saying is you guys joke about women like they are objects, but cant take an insult or even a cartoon about your prophet?

The minute someone jokes about your religion you can go ahead and joke right back. If anything he joked against our own religion but you guys didn't see it that way, meanwhile the other guys posts were vulgar and I even reported them but you single out the one guy who was just joking.

Back
Top Bottom