What's new

India textbook says meat-eaters lie and commit sex crimes

coming from brit Pakistanis i dont need to rape Indian Delhi women they love me i am meat sutra burger for them but other hand damn you kid rapers you touch our Muslim sisters other side of Kashmir, you kidnap their husband too.

Haha please, I had a stint myself with a mirpuri chick in London, no need to go to Indian Kashmir. But this website is not the place to boast about your unsubstantiated sexual prowess. So save it mr pakistani playa.:lol:

Pakistanis didn't protest when their military commanders/Generals introduced fanatic Islamic/Quoranic teachings in the school syllabus which resulted in the extremist mentality prevalent in most Pakistanis. but they have all the issues about some idiot printing his fantasies in a book in India.. what a bunch of ......

What about Razpak saying all Delhi women will be theirs to take and AzadKashmir talking of raping Delhi women ?

Raz, was just going along with the joke. The other dude was like just don't tell the Arabs they will come running and Raz basically said we won't share but I guess I can see why it would be offensive.

Pakistanis didn't protest when their military commanders/Generals introduced fanatic Islamic/Quoranic teachings in the school syllabus which resulted in the extremist mentality prevalent in most Pakistanis. but they have all the issues about some idiot printing his fantasies in a book in India.. what a bunch of ......

Tell me where Pakistan textbook has Islamic symbols in it...

We are not India where the textbook formally refers to Indian Muslims as MALACHAS

I thought Azad's first post was pretty funny and it was obviously a joke the way he put it.

Icewolf and Darkinsky decided it was time to come along and be offensive. What else can we do but report it....

I seriously thought that Azadkashmir guy was joking .. Either way doesn't mean his comments were not funny .. they were downright hilarious.. The world some people live in ..

Tell me where Pakistan textbook has Islamic symbols in it...

We are not India where the textbook formally refers to Indian Muslims as MALACHAS

All the mullahs and suicide bombers that you are seeing in Pakistan \ is because of Islamic teachings introduced by one of your great general.. I don't need to tell you the name, you know it better..

And tell me which Indian school textbook call Indian Muslims by such a name. There are Indian Muslims on this forum and are i believe on this thread too they can point it out as well..

I seriously thought that Azadkashmir guy was joking .. Either way doesn't mean his comments were not funny .. they were downright hilarious.. The world some people live in ..

Haan uski maa behan pe joke maarein to dekhte hain kitna hilarious lagta hai..

abdul qadeer khan is from bhopal but his great ancestors are from afghanistan

Kaa baat karte ho, I saw the I have seen videos people of Orangi town speaking in Gang of Wasseypur istyle. :laugh:

That is the way I took it to.

All the mullahs and suicide bombers that you are seeing in Pakistan \ is because of Islamic teachings introduced by one of your great general.. I don't need to tell you the name, you know it better..

Haan uski maa behan pe joke maarein to dekhte hain kitna hilarious lagta hai..

the great general died a long time ago, infact after his death is were the suicide bombers and terrorists like sarjeet singh, sarbjeet singh who were apprehended red handed

Back
Top Bottom