What's new

India textbook says meat-eaters lie and commit sex crimes

North indians hate south indians even though their only one shade lighter, they compare themselves persians, greeks, turks haha

Hey Gujju what's up, do you too use lots of fair and lovely. :cheesy:

Back up your claims with some facts or data. Don't just post whatever comes into your mind. Its you guys who consider themselves as Arabs even when they don't consider you as their own. :lol:

I was going to pull up urbandictionary but im on mobile..

And no one claim we Arabs, its rather u who get all cheerful when we say your white or greek, did u know india is the biggest buyer of fairness creams?

Even that is ok, but glorifying rape is not. But coming from a Brit PAkistani am not really surprised.
Funny thing is this thread has been allowed even if it breaches all rules of PDF. I wonder where those Mods are. :D

wtf is S Chand? Never heard the name and who told the news makers that the publishers book is well read in schools.

Idiots need to make a controversy of a non-issue and this is when many publishers in their own countries teaches n number of ways to meet virgins in the after life..

Even that is ok, but glorifying rape is not. But coming from a Brit PAkistani am not really surprised.

No the first joke he put out was funny even an Indian thought so, he just said he will marry four woman and make a lot of babies. It made little sense the way he put it but was good for a laugh. IceWolf was bashing that was uncalled for.

coming from brit Pakistanis i dont need to rape Indian Delhi women they love me i am meat sutra burger for them but other hand damn you kid rapers you touch our Muslim sisters other side of Kashmir, you kidnap their husband too.

I was going to pull up urbandictionary but im on mobile..
And no one claim we Arabs, its rather u who get all cheerful when we say your white or greek, did u know india is the biggest buyer of fairness creams?
So buying fairness cream means we want to be greek ? What a logic ? Half of your people claim to be from Arab descent. You all act like Protector of all Muslims whereas no one accepts you as one. :lol:

You are Gujju who thinks he has become ultra white like Pathan after migrating to Pakistan. :hitwall::rofl:

No the first joke he put out was funny even an Indian thought so, he just said he will marry four woman and make a lot of babies. It made little sense the way he put it but was good for a laugh. IceWolf was bashing that was uncalled for.
What about Razpak saying all Delhi women will be theirs to take and AzadKashmir talking of raping Delhi women ?

So buying fairness cream means we want to be greek ? What a logic ? Half of your people claim to be from Arab descent. You all act like Protector of all Muslims whereas no one accepts you as one. :lol:

Ya its even worse when you guys put green contacts on and fairness cream hahaa..

Half our people claim Arab descent? We arent India where every Southie calls himself Sayyad bro!

Back
Top Bottom