What's new

India textbook says meat-eaters lie and commit sex crimes

Haha please, I had a stint myself with a mirpuri chick in London, no need to go to Indian Kashmir. But this website is not the place to boast about your unsubstantiated sexual prowess. So save it mr pakistani playa.:lol:

duh it london come to the smaller town/cities and mess with the girls i promise you be tied up on a chair and have your wrist slit and salt rubbed on it. Then again i can replace her for ten of your women and it worth it cos i will have army then. come yara evryone know it joke i seen Indian women act like race sell out to whites you people dont mind that but pak does it tuba indian cold doctorine is kick started.

Sorry guys but meat i must eat, women i must conquer that way it is. come on Hindus look at this way we cant drink we cant do many things but meat and shaadi four women i must do. make ten thousand babies so they fight war against India and go to delhi to do shaadi and get more babies. then we have one big Pakistan and most of the folks will be my grand children. mashallah.

Ha ha ha that was funny :lol:

some these islamic's comment disgust me. what makes them think delhi or indian women are waiting to marry mutilated people?
firstly. they dont have aukaad to prevent their citizens being killed by US. they try every mean to emigrate to us, uk, poland or where ever even mby marrying their first cousins and sisters.. and then they talk big about invading and occupying delhi. get a life guys. you guys are not man enough.

the great general died a long time ago, infact after his death is were the suicide bombers and terrorists like sarjeet singh, sarbjeet singh who were apprehended red handed

Sarjeet singh and Sarabjeet singh are not the ones who are blasting off mosques/markets in Pakistan on daily basis. They are your very own Pakistani biradars from red mosque league..

duh it london come to the smaller town/cities and mess with the girls i promise you be tied up on a chair and have your wrist slit and salt rubbed on it. Then again i can replace her for ten of your women and it worth it cos i will have army then. come yara evryone know it joke i seen Indian women act like race sell out to whites you people dont mind that but pak does it tuba indian cold doctorine is kick started.

dont you live on dole in the UK? first take care of yourself, then you can think of having 10 of us.

Aray Babua, Pakistan mein dark complexion wale kaa kar rahe hain. :laugh: Koi Omar naam ka Punjabi tha jo tum logan ko bander bol raha tha.

to uske bolne se hum bander ho gye kia :lol:

tu bhi bakwasi banda he bilkul :lol:

watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

Firstly stop generalizing, secondly no one is getting offended with your unsubstantiated bs. Why on earth are we supposed to give a shyte about some random Indian woman who sleeps with whites or whatever:woot:

Are you telling us that you and your countrymen get outraged every time a Pakistani girl sleeps with a non Pakistani? And at the same time can't help bragging about your own internet sexual "prowess". That stinks of hypocrisy and chauvinism.

No one cares and its irrelevant to the topic at hand and the forum! There is nothing funny about rape or glorifying rape.

dont you live on dole in the UK? first take care of yourself, then you can think of having 10 of us.

why dole bradar i live off ten delhi women wages. dont worry ten kid from each i be millionaire.

why dole bradar i live off ten delhi women wages. dont worry ten kid from each i be millionaire.

And you try landing in Delhi and try what you think you brave Jehadis are capable of and you will be cut into pieces in no time I promise you that..

He said he was joking in his last sentence, he was not even the one who bashed; you guys just all attacked him.

Azad leave it they didn't get your joke just edit it no need to get banned.

He said he was joking in his last sentence, he was not even the one who bashed; you guys just all attacked him.

Azad leave it they didn't get your joke just edit it no need to get banned.

The people who get offended with a cartoon should not be the ones throwing stupid jokes around..

Back
Top Bottom