What's new

The 'rat eaters' of India

This is sad nobody should have to eat something so nasty, wealth disparity is huge in Bharat.

They are tirbals and eating rats has been a part of their diet traditionally, some East and SE Asians eat even more weird things.

Oh My Pakistani friends are so hurt by the misery of these unfortunate people let me tell them in pakistan there are lots of people who cannot afford meat So they eat DONKEY meat please donate them some money so that they can afford BEEF.
At least they are safe and don't have to worry that some Crackhead will blow in market place .
And they like the taste its a local delicacy 8-)

I would rather eat Donkey meat than Rat meat.

Oh my god .My heart cries for those poor kids
India should really do something to eradicate it,s caste system and for controlling its population outburst.
But again just like Pakistan India too is full of religious lunatics who want to keep their caste system intact.

Oh My Pakistani friends are so hurt by the misery of these unfortunate people let me tell them in pakistan there are lots of people who cannot afford meat So they eat DONKEY meat please donate them some money so that they can afford BEEF.
At least they are safe and don't have to worry that some Crackhead will blow in market place .
And they like the taste its a local delicacy 8-)

LOL that donkey meat fiasco was because the butcher was lying to people dumb ***, nobody would willingly eat it if they knew. He was not advertising it or he would have been arrested automatically.

Pakistan cannot afford shiny toys. :D There are poor in Pakistan but even a poor would not have to eat roaches or rats as plenty of people donate food on a daily basis.

1. Check the name of the tribe and the meaning of its name, they traditionally eat rats, many tribes traditionally eat rats, roaches, snakes, etc. No doubt they are very poor, but they eat rats out of habit.
These children belong to the Musahar community ("Musahar" meaning "rat eaters" in Bhojpuri)

2. But things are improving, as stated below, :) and also remember that this two particular states are among the most backward states.
"All the neighbouring villages have electricity with all the basic amenities, but we still live in such inhuman conditions. There aren’t any schools and the nearest school is 2km away," Kusum Lal, 72, said.

They are tirbals and eating rats has been a part of their diet traditionally, some East and SE Asians eat even more weird things.

Oh article made it sound like they have little choice lol, that is nasty anyway. :sick:

If you seen that the butcher was saying Poor people don't have money to buy Dal how they will afford meat of beef or goat they eat donkey meat knowingly .
and yeah i like your surname "Dumb ***" :angel:.

Go to ba
LOL that donkey meat fiasco was because the butcher was lying to people dumb ***, nobody would willingly eat it if they knew. He was not advertising it or he would have been arrested automatically.

If you seen that the butcher was saying Poor people don't have money to buy Dal how they will afford meat of beef or goat they eat donkey meat knowingly .
and yeah i like your surname "Dumb ***" :angel:.

Go to ba

LOL if you say so, donkey is still better than rats imo.

People In Bangkok Eat Cookies with Roaches,Fly,Insect
also eat Frog
Chinese people eat dog ,cat,snake or what ever moves:cheesy:

so what in wrong in eating rats its their taste buds free protein let them enjoy fellas.

Oh article made it sound like they have little choice lol, that is nasty anyway. :sick:

They are poor alright like most other tribals and do not have much of land, and i can't say whether they would give up eating rats if they were better off, its just a part of their diet. If this is nasty then here are fried roaches for you .

images

oh you already tasted both the meat did you eat donkey domesticated or wild and did you eat rate from farm or gutter.
please lemme know
LOL if you say so, donkey is still better than rats imo.

oh you already tasted both the meat did you eat donkey domesticated or wild and did you eat rate from farm or gutter.
please lemme know

Actually I never ate neither bharoti but when you try it out lmk.

They are poor alright like most other tribals and do not have much of land, and i can't say whether they would give up eating rats if they were better off, its just a part of their diet. If this is nasty then here are fried roaches for you .

images

That ain't that nasty looking though I seen pics like these, Chinese people be eating dogs those pics are terrifying. :lol:

A lot of stupid sh*t goes on there. Rat meat, they probably eat poo as well. Oh yeah, not to mention cow piss.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom