What's new

Chinese media threatens Vietnam

why Chinese people are very arrogant when talking about Vietnam, sorry

That's why we are the best monkey tamers in the world.

But some monkeys said that some of us are related to them, i say WTF?!

So that's why I feel so sorry for them. They never realize what their fate are gonna to be.

I still remember that a Malaysian member here once said, in real life North Viet and South Viet are discriminating each other about skin color for a long time. Look at their true face...

So that's why I feel so sorry for them. They never realize what their fate are gonna to be.

I still remember that a Malaysian member here once said, in real life North Viet and South Viet are discriminating each other about skin color for a long time. Look at their true face...

Clueless people have no fate in the future.

US will not want to be surprised again as Ukraine case

Let me explain this for you to further understanding the fact under a long-living local Vietnamese eye, my friend. Vietnamese has been discriminating each other due to the characteristic and the way of living, not about "skin color" ( it is more likely happen between rich people and farmers). The North are extremely hardworking, eloquent, political-driven, economically,old-fashioned and good at strategic thinking/fighting while the South are creative, entrepreneur-driven, active, consumer-drive, bad at academics/science. But, when a war coming, everyone was ready to united to fight against common enemy (even female), Cambodia-Vietnamese war and Chinese-Vietnamese war in 80's.

Vietnam can't do anything to stop China drilling. Vietnam is helpless.

why Chinese people are very arrogant when talking about Vietnam, sorry

Why should we respect you?

Ya go ahead so the Vietnamese can show them how to dig their own gaves i mean we kick there A$$es and the Vietnamese also kick them before so sure good luck neo nazi swines

You can't do a damn thing to us and you know it.

Last edited:
Vietnam can't do anything to stop China drilling. Vietnam is helpless.

Why should we respect you?

You can't do a damn thing to us and you know it.
Yeah, bla bla bla as you can, but we stopped you in 1988, and we will stop you this time, too.
You can't respect anyone, stupid and arrogant respect to nobody ... we understand that.

Media talk is irrelevant. China is drilling for oil and Vietnam can't stop us. We have our coastguard there to protect our interests and our Navy if our coastguard needs help.

Media around the world can cry all it wants. China is now in Vietnamese EEZ and Vietnam can't do jack about it.
981 is in our water , not viet EEZ!

There's no EEZ for Paracels ... and Paracels is not yours.
Lucky for us that, not accidentally, Korean, Japanese, and US joint with Vietnam in Coast Guards strenghthen ...

Coincidentally, during militaria parade for celebrating the victory in Dien Bien Phu, this year ... there're no AK47 to use, all US M-18, and carbine M-1

View attachment 27472 View attachment 27474 View attachment 27476

HUY_7288.jpg

TMK_4547.jpg

HUY_7252.jpg

TMK_4639.jpg

image-thumb1389401646.jpg

Viet produce M18?

Look at this coward, too afraid to back up his claims yet insists on trolling.

Keep on repeating the same debunked rubbish maybe someone will believe you one day.

Hanzi is compied from Arabic?:cheesy:
It is really funny.

It is the first time for me to know Han zi come from arabic.

Yeah, bla bla bla as you can, but we stopped you in 1988, and we will stop you this time, too.
You can't respect anyone, stupid and arrogant respect to nobody ... we understand that.
Stop US in 1988?

How ?

By the dead soldiers and the sunken boats ?

We stop you to steal our island.idiot.

Last edited:
=)) seem like you guys can't hide the fact when your fellow tell that ...
again ,it is our EEZ

And Viet is shameless invader for LAOS CAM and Thai.

You guys have no qualification to accuse anyone.

My mistake. Thanks for the correction.
=)), mistake to speak the truth ... how pathetic :rolleyes:
Stop US in 1988?

How ?

By the dead soldiers and the sunken boats ?

We stop you to steal our island.idiot.
So Why did PRC can't take all Spratly until now !? Chinese feel sorry for us or just become a good guys !?
You're just good when you shoot at unarm people, you screw up when Japanese f*ck your *** in the past.

again ,it is our EEZ

And Viet is shameless invader for LAOS CAM and Thai.

You guys have no qualification to accuse anyone.
Ah, yes, yes, Chinese is peaceful people, never harm anyone, never invade anyone ... LOL
Vietnamese is so bad when we kicked yourass everytime you visit our land ...

Back
Top Bottom