What's new

Chinese State Councilor Yang Jiechi visits Vietnam this week

Don't be naive and silly, you have no right to let other people to 'shut up'.

Maybe I point out some people's behavior straightly that have hurt you. Just be alright and have a rational mentality.

I have construction sites experience. Construction company will often have to endure a rather long period of operating circle, a long term contract, the cash receipt is not always on time. So my payment is always delayed.

ha ha, you tricked here on PDF when you said you are machine driver.

Auditing assistant can not know well how the work is going on, on the project site. Only main constructor could have long term contract. other works like earth work, piling work or concrete work and etc should be considered as temperament works, which will be divided to many small contracts, will be signed with many subcontractor.

What chinese illegal workers do, in the photo I posted, there is earth work, what machine can not do.

delay of payment is very oft here , i think it does not happen USA.:offtopic:

Last edited:
I can see our Vietnamese friends are very happy and a sigh of relief that our State Councilor makes a state visit. LOL

I can see our Vietnamese friends are very happy and a sigh of relief that our State Councilor makes a state visit. LOL
No, it is not a state visit as Yang is not the state president.

the talk seems to bring some signs of relief but as China insists to continue drilling and intimidation, it does not bring a bit closer to a solution. I am afraid we will see the tension continues to increase. Your intention of placing the second oil rig is not helpful, either.

meeting with VN Prime Minister
1_copy.jpg

with VN Communist chief
Trong.jpg

Does it has to be "the head of the state" to be considered a "state visit?"

I am actually confused about this. But this Wiki article seems to be proving your argument although it is vague on the issue of whether, say, two visit at the level of foreign minister would considered a state visit.

A state visit is a formal visit by a head of state to a foreign country, at the invitation of that country's head of state, with the latter also acting as the official host for the duration of the state visit. State visits are considered to be the highest expression of friendly bilateral relations between two sovereign states, and are in general characterised by an emphasis on official public ceremonies.

Does it has to be "the head of the state" to be considered a "state visit?"

I am actually confused about this. But this Wiki article seems to be proving your argument although it is vague on the issue of whether, say, two visit at the level of foreign minister would considered a state visit.
Yes, only visit of the head of state is considered as state visit, for example, if Xi Jinping visits Vietnam.
Yang is just a member of the government.

the talk seems to bring some signs of relief but as China insists to continue drilling and intimidation, it does not bring a bit closer to a solution. I am afraid we will see the tension continues to increase. Your intention of placing the second oil rig is not helpful, either.

1_copy.jpg

with VN Communist chief
Trong.jpg
I read the hatred from eyes of your PM, the vietnam Gorbachev, who will lead your country into a diaster.

Last edited:
he joined in to planed yearly meeting of of two govt department.

normally no need him to join.

what kind of superior work that Vietnamese can do? give birth to a daughter then export her as bribe to China?
Let chinese illegal workers do muscle work, we do a superviser. ha ha.

we didn't invited, he joined in to planed session yearly meeting of of two govt department. normally no need him to join.

if they can afford a flight ticket to the favorite places.
frankly speaking our skilled workers prefer to have work in Korea, Japan or in Middle east where they could earn more money than in Vietnam. It is problem for Vietnam.

1_copy.jpg
Yang brought with him a big paddle. After this photo, Nguyen bent over pulled down his trousers and Yang spanked him real hard on the asscheeks with the paddle until Yang was too tired to continue. Nguygen admitted this is like how China spanks Vietnam with oil platform 981.

my opinions on this forum are quite balanced. Just compare my posts to other viet members. understandably, you as German have no idea from Vietnam and its people. Calling me "Schreibtischtäter" is just silly. You should know Vietnam as a confucianism society defines roles for any individual. Nobody should step outside this "law", that is in place since more 2,000 years. I express my personal opinions on pdf, like you and others. Nothing else.

So is in Vietnam the basic "law":

politics belongs to politician.

to protect the country is the responsibility of the armed forces
to rule the country is the responsibility of the government
to keep the society in harmony is responsibility of each individual,
whereas each individual knows the role to play.

there is no such Schreibtischtäter!

in ancient times when the country was in danger, the emperors sent messengers to the villages and demanded the certain number of men for the army. The heads of villages chose the suitable men among them. Today it is of course a little bit different. the government defines the role of the army and the number and quality of the men they need to do the job.

the army of Vietnam today needs the best men for the job, not any individual.

Do you think one individual in VN and overseas can do what he/she likes?
No!

if you think I am bellicose, then you should read the opinions from other Viet members, or even from the state media.

So much text and still saying nothing. I called you a "schreibtischtäter" because you encourage the Vietnamese who live in Vietnam to fight a futile war which they have no chance of winning, while you sit comfortably far away from any harm. I bet you are not even a Vietnames citizen at all.

So much text and still saying nothing. I called you a "schreibtischtäter" because you encourage the Vietnamese who live in Vietnam to fight a futile war which they have no chance of winning, while you sit comfortably far away from any harm. I bet you are not even a Vietnames citizen at all.
ha ha ha...du bist ein Idiot. Unterhalte mir dir eine Zeitverschwendung.

do you think my comments on this forum will cause any reactions in Vietnam?
you haven´t realised that most Vietnamese do not know this forum at all.

encouraging the Vietnamese who live in Vietnam to fight a futile war which they have no chance of winning?
what a fcking moron you are.

what kind of superior work that Vietnamese can do? give birth to a daughter then export her as bribe to China?

if they can afford a flight ticket to the favorite places.
stay on topic you retard

Yang brought with him a big paddle. After this photo, Nguyen bent over pulled down his trousers and Yang spanked him real hard on the asscheeks with the paddle until Yang was too tired to continue. Nguygen admitted this is like how China spanks Vietnam with oil platform 981.
why don´t you jump off the window and end your useless life?

Last edited:
Hehe... i can provide a reason, why ?! :p: ROV want back.
Viet said: No, they are Vietnamese Americans, and hate the chicom. Many serve in the US army. Many make career in the army.

Don´t be a fool and assume South Vietnamese living in America hate Vietnam. Some dislike the current political system (communist), but all love their motherland. All want to see Vietnam to become prosperous, not to turn into revolution chaos. All want to kick your chinese as$ out of our water and soil.

How do I know it? because I am South Vietnamese, my father once served the army of South Vietnam and many of my relatives live in California.

Back
Top Bottom