What's new

Chinese State Councilor Yang Jiechi visits Vietnam this week

ha ha ha...du bist ein Idiot. Unterhalte mir dir eine Zeitverschwendung.

do you think my comments on this forum will cause any reactions in Vietnam?
you haven´t realised that most Vietnamese do not know this forum at all.

encouraging the Vietnamese who live in Vietnam to fight a futile war which they have no chance of winning?
what a fcking moron you are.

stay on topic you retard

why don´t you jump off the window and end your useless life?
are you becoming mad? naive yet imbecile viets.

ha ha ha...du bist ein Idiot. Unterhalte mir dir eine Zeitverschwendung.

do you think my comments on this forum will cause any reactions in Vietnam?
you haven´t realised that most Vietnamese do not know this forum at all.

encouraging the Vietnamese who live in Vietnam to fight a futile war which they have no chance of winning?
what a fcking moron you are.

Ooooh, sombody is throwing temper tantrum ... :lol:

No, it is not a state visit as Yang is not the state president.

the talk seems to bring some signs of relief but as China insists to continue drilling and intimidation, it does not bring a bit closer to a solution. I am afraid we will see the tension continues to increase. Your intention of placing the second oil rig is not helpful, either.

meeting with VN Prime Minister
1_copy.jpg
Your PM looks piss> LOL

what kind of superior work that Vietnamese can do? give birth to a daughter then export her as bribe to China?

if they can afford a flight ticket to the favorite places.

ha ha, uneducated boy, chinese exported chinese women to africa to do their job, would you like to have link ?

That's a crime as a case, they were cheated. However, in Vietnam, bribe export is a legal industry just like Filipino maid.
Vietnam and Philippine are real brothers, as both are being taking thief as their form jobs and girls/women are the most export commodities for both countries.
ha ha, uneducated boy, chinese exported chinese women to africa to do their job, would you like to have link ?

That's a crime as a case, they were cheated. However, in Vietnam, bribe export is a legal industry just like Filipino maid.
Vietnam and Philippine are real brothers, as both are being taking thief as their form jobs and girls/women are the most export commodities for both countries.

don't lie, he he,

what chinese do here. Chinese in Africa: Chinese Men Marry African Wife

ha ha, you tricked here on PDF when you said you are machine driver.

Auditing assistant can not know well how the work is going on, on the project site. Only main constructor could have long term contract. other works like earth work, piling work or concrete work and etc should be considered as temperament works, which will be divided to many small contracts, will be signed with many subcontractor.

What chinese illegal workers do, in the photo I posted, there is earth work, what machine can not do.

delay of payment is very oft here , i think it does not happen USA.:offtopic:

You know so much detail, you work on the construction sites too? You drive machine or transport the bricks?

If I were Chinese? Seems you are German now! Why do you always post those stupid and aggressive thing? Or you can abandon your German passport and go back the nice Vietnam! Why not do that? What are you waiting for? It's not my first time to tell u dont talk like that! You are not politists or general, even not a Soldier! If you want to talk about frogman, ok, N Korea has a biggest population of spec in the World, so I doubt they are the most military power in the world? You'd better shut up and remember! It is not you who take the weapon and fight! Dont stay in Germany, take German passport and say Vietnam should involve a war and fight aginest whom or whom. That's the stupidest thing in the world. I doubt you have no Chinese friends abroad because your imagination about China is like my imagination about mars. The Chinese officer take a visit on Vietnam is better than any situation right now! Whatever the result of visit at last!
At least he does not deny he is a Vietnamese by showing Vietnam's flag, while some guys here even do not dare to show a chinese flag but I still know they are chinese boys, who are hiding under shadow of the Whites :no:

BTW, since you are in Germany, so I have an idea. Next time, if you got time to post these here, can you also take a little bit more time to the second hand bookstore in your city or big cities nearby and look for the geography textbook of North Vietnam in 1970s or Before. China has now delivered to every single member in UN all offical documents of Vietnam about Xisha and Nansha islands in or Before 1970s, which show Vietnam government admitted China's rights there at that time! And Vietnam member in UN even could not answer a single word. If you could find the offical textbook and writes that China lies(I dont Think China dare to lie in frone of every UN member) I will support you and counter the "aggressive" China together. Otherwise, people will Think Vietnam even worse than a dog since a dog will never forget its master even only after a meal. Quite fair!
A chinese dog is always a chinese dog, it can not become a German dog, right?

yes, the eyes are as cold as the winter in Germany.

at least he smiles when entering the building.
628x471.jpg

_75587678_022734063-1.jpg

the talk begins.

YkpYHOCX.jpg

i420iQtN.jpg

n7dkYVCj.jpg

This guy is not welcome to Vietnam. But final he is accepted after he begged. This makes him happy when entering the building.
No one smiled with him.

Last edited:
At least he does not deny he is a Vietnamese y showing Vietnam's flag, while some guys here even do not dare to show li chinese flag but I still know they are chinese boys, who are hiding under shadow of the Whites :no:

A chinese ds a chinesediog, it canyyes not become a Germ. And i think he is an dog, right?

This guy is not welcome to Vietnam. But final he is accepted after he begged. This makes him happy when entering the building.
No one smiled with him.
At least he does not deny he is a Vietnamese by showing Vietnam's flag, while some guys here even do not dare to show a chinese flag but I still know they are chinese boys, who are hiding under shadow of the Whites :no:

No one smiled with him.
no, viet has a german passsport, as he said

You know so much detail, you work on the construction sites too? You drive machine or transport the bricks?

No.

as I said that I do short sell on stock market now.

but I have my relations ( guan xi in Chinese), I can arrange to provide materials and equipments for construction projects, like bricks, cement, ...or drilling machines etc.

I can do also arrangement to provide M&E equipment for projects too.

(next time I can arrange Yang Jiechi visit Vietnam too )

Last edited:
if you invested in Vietnamese market you must have got a great loss, as soon as Vietnam gov. sent ships to protest 981, there was a big fall in Vietnamese stock market.
No.

as I said that I do short sell on stock market now.

but I have my relations ( guan xi in Chinese), I can arrange to provide materials and equipments for construction projects, like bricks, cement, ...or drilling machines etc.

I can do also arrangement to provide M&E equipment for projects too.

(next time I can arrange Yang Jiechi visit Vietnam too )

Yang vice-PM is not to talk, but tell the consequence if China loses its last patience: Vietnam will be disarmed in all ways, and it becomes a country without an exit to the sea as all coasts belong to China.

No one smiled with him.

if you invested in Vietnamese market you must have got a great loss, as soon as Vietnam gov. sent ships to protest 981, there was a big fall in Vietnamese stock market.

don''t worry, big risk big benefit. I will buy stocks of shipbuilding companies and run for M&E equipments business for surveillance ship building projects.:enjoy:

yes, you should, however, not Vietnam's but China's
don''t worry, big risk big benefit. I will buy stocks of shipbuilding companies and run for M&E equipments business for surveillance ship building projects.:enjoy:

No one smiled with him.

wow, those viet monkeys looked sullen. oh well, jiben looked sullener when signing the instrument of surrender back in 1945. and I wonder what face you viet monkeys wore when our boys shot dead scores of your sailors in the sea in 1988 like clay pigeons

and read yang's face carefully from now on, you monkeys: the more viet boats sink in our waters, the bigger his smile will get

wow, those viet monkeys looked sullen. oh well, jiben looked sullener when signing the instrument of surrender back in 1945. and I wonder what face you viet monkeys wore when our boys shot dead scores of your sailors in the sea in 1988 like clay pigeons

and read yang's face carefully from now on, you monkeys: the more viet boats sink in our waters, the bigger his smile will get

how many chinese were shot dead by Japanese like monkeys from 1937 to 1945, what is in NanJing massacre ? :smokin:

Back
Top Bottom