What's new

Chinese State Councilor Yang Jiechi visits Vietnam this week

You can check it.
we can invite too, politely if he disclosed that he would like to join in. It is opportunity to say face to face with Chinese that you have to withdraw the fake toy from our EZZ.

They do not wear tie and shiny shoes. But that does not mean their work is not professional.

Do not judge people with their appearance and be humble to the hard work people please.

look at photo here.

125964c23f3b46d6bb2ce874bb0bd598.jpg

Lao động Trung Quốc vào Việt Nam : Vẫn chưa đánh giá!

I think you do not have experience on work of construction site, how is the construction work going on.

I have construction sites experience. Construction company will often have to endure a rather long period of operating circle, a long term contract, the cash receipt is not always on time. So my payment is always delayed.

I have construction sites experience. Construction company will often have to endure a rather long period of operating circle, a long term contract, the cash receipt is not always on time. So my payment is always delayed.

What is your expertise in the construction work? Do you often work overseas or most of the time in Mainland?

frankly speaking our skilled workers prefer to have work in Korea, Japan or in Middle east where they could earn more money than in Vietnam. It is problem for Vietnam.

Met many of your compatriots in Libya a little before it fell to terrorists. No, they definitely did not prefer to work in that horrible conditions. And they did not earn more than they earn in China.

Contractors treated them like subhumans or animals.

I think you do not have experience on work of construction site, how is the construction work going on.
I once worked in stainless steal company.

We set up our factory from ground , I know exactly how they work.

Look , these poor Vietnamese act as boss! What a poor and misery!

Back
Top Bottom