What's new

Chinese State Councilor Yang Jiechi visits Vietnam this week

There is no need to make a big deal out of this meeting. It is just a regular yearly meeting that has been arranged since last year. Councilor Yang had to attend otherwise the CPV will spread propaganda that China don't want to solve the issue peacefully.

The meeting is finished and here are the main points made by Yang:

1. China will not back down. The CPV said OK.

2. Yang warned the CPV to stop making noise and stop threatening to bring the dispute to court. The CPV said sorry we won't go to court.

3. Yang said "Cook me dinner tonight!!". The CPV said yes sir.

End thread.
1. no
2. no
3. yes. does he like foods normally served for the soldiers?
here is it:
10301449_553913688064929_142754496708127380_n.jpg

Last edited:
1. no
2. no
3. yes. does he like foods normally served for the soldiers?
here is it:
10301449_553913688064929_142754496708127380_n.jpg

10404064_552097404913224_8651811677384099449_n.jpg

Of course your leaders just want to serve him a small bowl of white rice. But after the meeting, the CPV got humbled and pay proper respect to the Councilor. That is why they are are throwing him a banquet tonight.

Of course your leaders just want to serve him a small bowl of white rice. But after the meeting, the CPV got humbled and pay proper respect to the Councilor. That is why they are are throwing him a banquet tonight.
banquet? he is not the state president of china. No, he can join eating with our soldiers.

Without the hands of China and USSR, do your little Viet Namese really think that it was not a myth that Viet Nam defeat France and USA?

Without intervention of Soviet and USA, chine is three guo jia: China CPC, China KMT and Manchuria. and also Inner Mongolia, Tibetan and East Turkistan are independent States.

No, He will make his last try to let Viet Namese turn to an honest people, I bet he will fail again.
For example, the Viet Nam vice PM will insist that he cannot read the diplomatic letter sent by your Viet Nam PM Phan in 1956 as most Viet Namese words have been changed since then, right?

Vietnam PM said to Chinese PM that: Zhou Enlai begged North Vietnam to do acknowledgment for Hai phan or territorial sea of China 12 miles in according to UNCLOS I, PM PVD agreed to 12 miles territorial sea of Hainan and Mainland china only which releted to North Vietnam authority only, he didn't said about Islands because North Vietnam and China didn't have right over Island of South Vietnam when both signed in to Geneva Accords 1954.

Cheater was cheated.

my previous posts are a bit sarcastic.

by the way, you should abandon such "teacher/big brother" attitutes. The days are long gone, when Vietnam was called Jiāozhǐ, a province of China. Yes, we no longer pay tributes to the son of heaven. Wake up dude. Just consider Vietnam as for example Singapore.

but I can understand your bitterness to realise that Vietnam is sovereign entity :rofl:
Actually , He is invited by Viet Gov.

he has to come, let china play his cart first. :smokin:
He is invited by your GOV, understand ?

still better than your dinner, right?
without Chinese workers, lazy Viet Namese workers can never finish any engineering on time.

You laugh at the most hardworking people, construction worker like me, shame on you, lazy Viet.

Let chinese illegal workers do muscle work, we do a superviser. ha ha.

He is invited by your GOV, understand ?

we didn't invited, he joined in to planed session yearly meeting of of two govt department. normally no need him to join.

Last edited:
France colonials and American has more big mouth than Chinese aggressors. Let the game is going on.:smokin:
They did rule the world for a while , it is not simply big mouth.

we didn't invited, he joined in to planed session yearly meeting of of two govt department. normally no need him to join.

You can check it.

In an alternate universe, maybe.

frankly speaking our skilled workers prefer to have work in Korea, Japan or in Middle east where they could earn more money than in Vietnam. It is problem for Vietnam.

Let chinese illegal workers do muscle work, we do a superviser. ha ha.

They do not wear tie and shiny shoes. But that does not mean their work is not professional.

Do not judge people with their appearance and be humble to the hard work people please.

Back
Top Bottom