What's new

Chinese State Councilor Yang Jiechi visits Vietnam this week

He is a typical "Schreibtischtäter". Has no problem to let other die for his whatever problem. He would be the last one to volunteer himself or his son to the front. People who love their compatriots wold never let them become canon fodder.
my opinions on this forum are quite balanced. Just compare my posts to other viet members. understandably, you as German have no idea from Vietnam and its people. Calling me "Schreibtischtäter" is just silly. You should know Vietnam as a confucianism society defines roles for any individual. Nobody should step outside this "law", that is in place since more 2,000 years. I express my personal opinions on pdf, like you and others. Nothing else.

So is in Vietnam the basic "law":

politics belongs to politician.

to protect the country is the responsibility of the armed forces
to rule the country is the responsibility of the government
to keep the society in harmony is responsibility of each individual,
whereas each individual knows the role to play.

there is no such Schreibtischtäter!

in ancient times when the country was in danger, the emperors sent messengers to the villages and demanded the certain number of men for the army. The heads of villages chose the suitable men among them. Today it is of course a little bit different. the government defines the role of the army and the number and quality of the men they need to do the job.

the army of Vietnam today needs the best men for the job, not any individual.

Do you think one individual in VN and overseas can do what he/she likes?
No!

if you think I am bellicose, then you should read the opinions from other Viet members, or even from the state media.

Last edited:
my opinions on this forum are quite balanced. Just compare my posts to other viet members. understandably, you as German have no idea from Vietnam and its people. Calling me "Schreibtischtäter" is just silly. You should know Vietnam as a confucianism society defines roles for any individual. Nobody should step outside this "law", that is in place since more 2,000 years. I express my personal opinions on pdf, like you and others. Nothing else.

So is in Vietnam the basic "law":

politics belongs to politician.

to protect the country is the responsibility of the armed forces
to rule the country is the responsibility of the government
to keep the society in harmony is responsibility of each individual,
whereas each individual knows the role to play.

there is no such Schreibtischtäter!

in ancient times when the country was in danger, the emperors sent messengers to the villages and demanded the certain number of men for the army. The heads of villages chose the suitable men among them. Today it is of course a little bit different. the government defines the role of the army and the number and quality of the men they need to do the job.

the army of Vietnam today needs the best men for the job, not any individual.

Do you think one individual in VN and overseas can do what he/she likes?
No!

if you think I am bellicose, then you should read the opinions from other Viet members, or even from the state media.

haha, to be honest, you are a combination of naive and imbecile, although it seems you are not as lunatic as other viets.

Last edited:
haha, to be honest, you are a combination of naive and imbecile, although it seems you are not as lunatic as other viets.
if true then you are one among of the most naive and imbecile posters.
your posts are of such low quality :hitwall:

handshake in the VN foreign ministry
bng.jpg

handshaking is not so necessary, and we can see that this handshaking is not happy for both.
yes, the eyes are as cold as the winter in Germany.

at least he smiles when entering the building.
628x471.jpg

_75587678_022734063-1.jpg

the talk begins.

YkpYHOCX.jpg

i420iQtN.jpg

n7dkYVCj.jpg

Last edited:
I guess that the bottom lines of both sides were discussed or exchanged. More conflicts would be inevitable, imo.

I don't think it deserves a talk with a thief-and-liar country.
China should seek a chance to disarm Viet Nam completely.
I guess that the bottom lines of both sides were discussed or exchanged. More conflicts would be inevitable, imo.

France colonials and American has more big mouth than Chinese aggressors. Let the game is going on.:smokin:

guys,you live in your own masturbatory world.
LOL not just Vietnam. India boasted about look east policy and alliance with Vietnam to contain China but after China started spanking Vietnam with our oil platform 981 just silence from India :rofl:

You get Hanoi. I get Saigon. Fair deal.

Last edited:
Without the hands of China and USSR, do your little Viet Namese really think that it was not a myth that Viet Nam defeat France and USA?
France colonials and American has more big mouth than Chinese aggressors. Let the game is going on.:smokin:

No, He will make his last try to let Viet Namese turn to an honest people, I bet he will fail again.
For example, the Viet Nam vice PM will insist that he cannot read the diplomatic letter sent by your Viet Nam PM Phan in 1956 as most Viet Namese words have been changed since then, right?
He is ready to bully with very strong , aggressive words.

140618084636_khiet_tri_binh_minh_512x288_reuters.jpg

There is no need to make a big deal out of this meeting. It is just a regular yearly meeting that has been arranged since last year. Councilor Yang had to attend otherwise the CPV will spread propaganda that China don't want to solve the issue peacefully.

The meeting is finished and here are the main points made by Yang:

1. China will not back down. The CPV said OK.

2. Yang warned the CPV to stop making noise and stop threatening to bring the dispute to court. The CPV said sorry we won't go to court.

3. Yang said "Cook me dinner tonight!!". The CPV said yes sir.

End thread.

Back
Top Bottom