What's new

China’s war drums beat

And I thought Vietnamese were smart.

we know it before, but chinese hooligan is big boy. he is going to mad and robbed our Islands with force..

Last edited:
When it Happened???:what:
You referring what ??

You could claim it as part of India continent in the past and Pak and India could share like Kashmir. :coffee:

China-India-Border-Disputes.jpg

You could claim it as part of India continent in the past and Pak and India could share like Kashmir.
You have idea....It's a Disputed territory??
Pakistan have no dispute with China & that is the moment of peace we enjoying with decades.

You could claim it as part of India continent in the past and Pak and India could share like Kashmir. :coffee:

China-India-Border-Disputes.jpg
Kind of you to show this map,it's very clear where the lands in dispute are.

USA did sign 123 agreement with India, after that they cooperate well with India and sell advanced weapon, even new P8i airplane. While Russia still work well with India. Recently USA did sign the 123 agreement with Vietnam, and considering to lift the restriction of selling lethal weapons to Vietnam. We could expect the same scenario happen. And Vietnam still have good transaction with Russia. Both Russia and USA signed to have a piece of cake in SCS oil with Vietnam. ROSNEFT and EXXON MOBIL.
Mention that to which country USA sign the 123 agreement with.
Some interesting things going in secret, like the deepin joint training of Coast Guards going on for 6 years already. CASA seaplane purchase also under US tracking.
In MH370 incident, we see the good cooperation between VCG and military representative of US Embassy in rare case publicized
Recently, Us ambassador in Vietnam promoted to Assisstant of Defense department for East Asia and Pacific, which mark the advance steps of USA in improve their bases in SCS.
In the case Oil rig,who is the big mouth condemn China, that is Us and western, Australia, France, EU.
May it hurt China feeling?

Can I say whole world wait for 1st shot from China to move in?

Last edited:
The ”Island & Reef Construction Platform“ is about the size of 40 standard basketball courts。

You have idea....It's a Disputed territory??
Pakistan have no dispute with China & that is the moment of peace we enjoying with decades.

wake up bro.

China did the same to built road from China to Vietnam in Vietnam war and calculated there is help. 1979, china attacked on Vietnam in the same road they built

Now, China buil roads and seaport in pak too.In futrue China will do in the same way, they will take your land to reach to Indian Ocean.

cirr : how many defensive warships need for that ferry ? how they work in shallow area which is basement for that flat bottom design ?

Harder for Vietnam because China still part of the claimant, if China start to drill then Vietnam will get even less profit.

I think you are missing one or both the Chinese flags. Just by reading your posts.....there is a Chinese flag missing from your signatures. May want to update signatures and correct flags please?

wake up bro.
China did the same to built road from China to Vietnam in Vietnam war and calculated there is help. 1979, china attacked on Vietnam in the same road they built
Now, China buil roads and seaport in pak too.In futrue China will do in the same way, they will take your land to reach to Indian Ocean.
I have no idea of China Vietnam dispute, But China have long history they never invaded Sub-Continent & same story from over side(If history is Concerned)
Its very Complex topic...full of twists&turns its better to leave it here, We Pakistanis are Enjoying Rise of Another Superpower in our Region that will Guard against foreign colonial mentality powers

I think you are missing one or both the Chinese flags. Just by reading your posts.....there is a Chinese flag missing from your signatures. May want to update signatures and correct flags please?

Why would I want to put China flag on my profile?

Back
Top Bottom