What's new

China’s war drums beat

Don't forget to boom boom us with your super duper ballistic missiles. My reply in the other thread

Let them launch their ballistic missiles; I won't lose sleep over it. These chinaclowns are just cannon foddlers by their own government. They really believe that ballistic missiles can be used as "precision bombing" weapon LOL. If ballistic missiles can be used as precision bombing weapon, the American would have placed their ballistic missiles in South Vietnam and bombed North Vietnam with just ballistic missiles; why risk losing their pilots' lives by flying over the air space of North Vietnam and ended up losing 4000 jets?

Let's take a look at the bombing effect of North Vietnam. In Christmas of 1972, the American dropped 20,000 tons of TNT over Ha Noi and Haiphong in 11 days. 20,000 tons of TNT is about 20 millions kg of TNT. A ballistic missile has a 500-kg of TNT. In order to match the fire power of that Christmas bombing; these clowns need to launch 40,000 ballistic missiles at us LOL

Let's take another look at Ha Noi and Hai Phong in 1972. At that time, these two cities had little to nothing in term of infrastructure and factories. Yet, the American needed to dropped 20,000 tons of TNT to destroy what little these two cities had. Flash forward to 2014, Ha Noi and Hai Phong have much much more infrastructure & many more factories to be destroyed. In order to have the same effect as the 1972 Christmas bombing, these chinaclowns need to drop something like 100,000 tons of TNT or an equivalent of 200,000 ballistic missiles LOL

Let's take another look. In 2014, Vietnam is a united country with 7 important industrial cities to be destroyed. That means these clowns need to launch a total of 700,000 ballistic missiles each with a 500 kg of TNT to have the same "destruction" effect on Vietnam that the American inflicted on Ha Noi and Hai Phong in 1972.

And please don't talk about electronic warfare with these clowns, they have ZERO combat experience in their entire military existence

"Having good relation with neighbors is more valuable than having a far away relative" Guess who said that?

USA know that they are well known with Tomahawk but cannot use in Vietnam

"Having good relation with neighbors is more valuable than having a far away relative" Guess who said that?
"I for one would rather sniff French sh1t for five years than eat Chinese sh1t for the rest of my life." ,Guess who said that? :pop:

USA know that they are well known with Tomahawk but cannot use in Vietnam

The most fearsome weapon of US at Vietnam War was Napalm, not Tomahawk. It is a gasoline bomb that burn everything at it's target. I don't know if Tomahawk was already there at Vietnam War. But, I don't think so.

"I for one would rather sniff French sh1t for five years than eat Chinese sh1t for the rest of my life." ,Guess who said that? :pop:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Sorry, I just found that funny. lmao...

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Sorry, I just found that funny. lmao...
Thats what our president Ho Chi Minh said, and now, France is back, we gona sniff France sh1t again, thats surely better than China's sh1t :laugh:

China has Zero interest in launching a war on Vietnam.

If Vietnam foolishly attacks, china has the ability to squash such an effort without escalating it to a full blown War.
Wrong, China have so much interest in launching a war on Vietnam coz they hope they still can save pro-China group in VN and bring them back to power when they have a chance. (rumor said that there r many China spies in our Govt. and they make a pro China group inside our Govt.)

Now, pro-US group is winning in VN, when pro-US group completely take power, then it will be a disater for China coz VN control China crucial shipping lane in SCS(east sea).
indian_ocean_sea_lanes.gif

Last edited:
@ Krueger

What's wrong with beating war drums from an American perspective? Beating wardrums is the American way of life. An American pretending to be anti-war is not funny at all.

Actually we don't want both Russia and USA, but China doesn't know how to live peacefully. That cause small neighbors must find for outside support.

Actually we don't want both Russia and USA, but China doesn't know how to live peacefully. That cause small neighbors must find for outside support.
Trying to gain support is good, even China also begged for Japan support in 1978 to attack VN.

Back
Top Bottom