What's new

*** Vietnam Retreats from Oil Rig in South China Sea ***

The second statement implied we are being humiliated by the Japanese currently in referencing to what happen in the past. You stupid Vietnamese never seem to amaze me. LOL

The truth is technically, we never lost a war to Japan. I mean Han. The one that lost to Japan and surrender in 1895 Sino-Japan war was the Manchu. We beat them in Imjin War and that was the Ming Dynasty. You see we no longer interest in past defeat or victory. We are looking forward to the future. We are confident in ourselves that we can defeat them. This is why we never afraid of them like you are afraid of us. LOL

Your Ah Q spirit is a typical chinese.:omghaha:

Chinese are moving back their ships to protect the rig. Looks like our ships are moving in closer and closer day by day. Guess who is retreating?:lol:

tau-140523.jpg
Where are your ships exactly? How really far are you?

So this's how China ship was spot near on Senkaku Islands waters ... smart play to keep Chinese boys on high :D
China and Vietnam, we r so different . :coffee:
China ships in DiaoYu islands, talk less and do more.

20140117100542207.jpg

2012310231838.jpg

76gs99560956914108.jpg

co120914160637-3.jpg

595a8491jw1e686o91yn9j20qe0mo433.jpg

China ships in DiaoYu islands dispute, is that clear ?
d43d7e14de341289205613.jpg

161759hzdwihm07ai76wwd.jpg

Last edited:
you are being afraid from them until now, kid, he he. do more talk less.
If we afraid, we would not fly so near Japanese in our ADIZ. This, my friend, show our determination to do what we said we will do.

If we afraid, we would not fly so near Japanese in our ADIZ. This, my friend, show our determination to do what we said we will do.

You fly in and you fly out to making media noisy. The comedian is finished,.

You fly in and you fly out to making media noisy. The comedian is finished,.
It is the Japanese that cry that we impose our ADIZ rule and fly near them. Not us, my friend. We don't just talk. We talk and walk the walk. That is how we do. It is our style. Our determination. Our seriousness. Our goal that we set. And we will continue to do what we like. You Vietnamese are only good at crying and getting world sympathy. LOL.

Nope.

You learnt English in Chinese Restaurant in Canada only.
Judging from your pathetic wrong grammatical Vietnamese English, I should perhaps teach you some proper Chinese Restaurant's English :rofl:

China and Vietnam, we r so different . :coffee:
China ships in DiaoYu islands, talk less and do more.

China ships in DiaoYu islands dispute, is that clear ?
d43d7e14de341289205613.jpg

It's clear as hell those Islands are so much bigger that damn rig, and they located on large area, very hard to encircle all around ... :D so you can sneaky around and and used Japanese camera to selfie as you want, but you can't step on the soil ... :pop:

It is the Japanese that cry that we impose our ADIZ rule and fly near them. Not us, my friend. We don't just talk. We talk and walk the walk. That is how we do. It is our style. Our determination. Our seriousness. Our goal that we set. And we will continue to do what we like. You Vietnamese are only good at crying and getting world sympathy. LOL.
I heard your Govt was bla bla bla ... about something relate to this case, my friend ... :D

Judging from your pathetic wrong grammatical Vietnamese English, I should perhaps teach you some proper Chinese Restaurant's English :rofl:

focus yourself on washing plates.:D

It is laughable when you do idiot thing in Senkaku. is this your style ?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom