What's new

Bengali Muslims in India: illegal immigrants or victims of silent genocide

look you fail to miss my point

you will destroy lives sure and cities yes

but you wont destroy islam as a religion

nor will you destroy bengali as a culture .

but i anything happens to india, an entire religion goes !

it doesnt matter wheather WB's give **** about bd or not. cos we dont either.

but end of the day they are bengali . Try and get your little head around what i am saying

And you dont get what I am saying either.

What is the use of your religion living in some remote desert when you yourself is not there ? #theJoblessUmmahCrutch

@Bhairava

That Marshland Mosquito is a good name that you have coined. Bravo!

look you fail to miss my point

you will destroy lives sure and cities yes

but you wont destroy islam as a religion

nor will you destroy bengali as a culture .

but i anything happens to india, an entire religion goes !

it doesnt matter wheather WB's give **** about bd or not. cos we dont either.

but end of the day they are bengali . Try and get your little head around what i am saying

Do Arabs share the same fantasy with you. because I have noticed they care about only two things:- Israel and Iran. :lol::lol::lol:

if those attacked in Assam are Indian muslims, as per your bangals here, then what happens to them is none of your ******* marshland mosquito business. Keep out of it.

Security of Muslims everywhere is our concern. Indians cannot murder the Muslims because they are their own citizens. So, talk civic and do not talk like a bigot.

Do Arabs share the same fantasy with you. because I have noticed they care about only two things:- Israel and Iran. :lol::lol::lol:

You should ask the Arabs themselves if they possess any fantasy with us or not. But, why do you think they do not possess love for other Muslims? Thing is the Indian bigots are segregated into many segments. So, an Achyut like you are trying here to segrgate the Muslims by making distinction between Arabs and others. Instead of being a part of Achyut society you must first try to become the part of Hindu society whose doors are closed to you, and then talk about Arab non-Arab things.

You should ask the Arabs themselves if they possess any fantasy with us or not. But, why do you think they do not possess love for other Muslims? Thing is the Indian bigots are segregated into many segments. So, an Achyut like you are trying here to segrgate the Muslims by making distinction between Arabs and others. Instead of being a part of Achyut society you must first try to become the part of Hindu society whose doors are closed to you, and then talk about Arab non-Arab things.

Because you don't know what Arabs, Turks and Iranians think of each other and you are expecting a lot from them. :enjoy: Like the proxy war they are fighting in Syria. Do you remember how Pakistani and Bangladeshi children were exploited as Camel Jockey in Arab countries.

Did I say anything wrong ? Or do you think the Muslim Ummah is so united ? :woot:

Your country came into existence because of the divisions I mentioned. lol

Ummah is the crutch you south asian muslims carry on because of the inherent inferiority complex and the need to be associated with the Arabs, persians and turks. Have you seen any other muslim carry on this ummah crutch as much as the south asian muslims ? I have not.

Muslim Ummah has no relation with what you have described. So, do not flatter yourself with a new definition for Ummah of south asian, arab or central asian origin. All are muslim Ummahs. On the contrary guys like you in this forum are basically non-Hindu Achyuts who are not allowed even to worship in the temples.

Better, raise yourself to become a part of Hindu society instead of bickering like a dog here about muslim Ummah. Bigots of Achyut origin have no right to talk about Ummah because your minds are not fit to understand about it.

the first post says all about the intention of the thread opener......
ppl from across the border should understand......there are bengali muslims (indian muslims) and there are migrant muslims ( from bdesh)......its not that all assam is inhabited by the immigrant muslims (pole vaulters) and vice versa....

It's funny how many of the Indian users on this thread are openly anti-muslim, anti-Bangladesh, anti-Bengali and yet claim to give an "educated" "true" idea about the population of Assam. What is more, it is often users from Gujarat, or North India and elsewhere being brainwashed by their media cominghere spouting their rubbish and claiming its true.

There are illegal Bangladeshi migrants in India, just as there illegal Bihari Indian migrants in Bangladesh. The numbers for either can't exceed half a million apiece. The number these racist nazi Hindutva killers are giving are just the population of the muslims in the region. When if they simply use their brain and look at the 1951 census there are millions of muslims in the Northeast even then, so after 60 years of population growth (and it will be high for muslims, as the government won't educate them and so it leads to many children), it will be several million.

These Bengali Muslims are as much native as anyone else is. What is more, their numbers are lower than they should be, I am from Sylhet and I know of loads of people in BD who are actually from Silchar and other places who had to flee from the Indian and Assamese genocide. My teacher is from Rangpur and she knows of loads of people in her area who fled from Guwahati and Goalpara into here area.

The problem with Bengalis is they didn't unite earlier. The Barak Valley Sylhetis stood up early enough to affirm they are Bengali ( a dialect of it). But the Goalpariya Bengalis didn't stand up and so they should. In addition, Assamese speaking Muslims are few and far between, what those people actually are is Bengali muslims from the region (Kamrup, Nagaon, Sonitpur) whop have been forced to say they're Assamese in the 1940s. If you look at the 1931 to 1951 decline of Bengali speaking population, you can see "Assam" or as I like to call it: Kamarupa is actually the home of Bengalis, Bodos, Assamese and other smaller groups. But Assamese have been claiming the whole thing for decades and Bodos have joined the fray with an anti-Muslim angle.

There needs to be an independent Kamarupa (including the Indic parts of Burma, North Arakan and Chin State) where the groups can live peacefully, this ethnic cleansing that is being carried out can't continue.

Less than a decade later, communal violence has become a daily routine in India.

Rohingyas, Bengalis, Assamese Muslims now face the final solution in government promoted mob lynchings.

The prominence of Muslim identity in India is a direct liberal natural and instinctive response to Hindutva fascism.

Less than a decade later, communal violence has become a daily routine in India.

Rohingyas, Bengalis, Assamese Muslims now face the final solution in government promoted mob lynchings.

The prominence of Muslim identity in India is a direct liberal natural and instinctive response to Hindutva fascism.

Sad. Truly sad all around, Thanks for reviving this.

Most of the bhakts posting here, I'm afraid are gone.

But we have to ensure beyond doubt - that Indian Govt. pays dearly for any effort by bhakts to do ethnic cleansing or to lynch people based on being Muslim.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom