What's new

Myth of illegal BD immigrants and persecution of India's bengali muslims

Well too bad for you, Mr. Shearer, But I have easily identified and made many Bangladeshis confess multiple occasions.

You need to stop considering yourself so important.

Perhaps you need to stick to commenting on 'communal' forces rather than teaching me how to identify the difference between these two.

Seems you have taken a book out of Momta's book.

Good luck in protecting the pole vaulters.

Yea, they are lining up to confess to you the PRIEST of the NE.

I gave him the negative rating specifically for the statement about identifying and detecting illegal Bangladeshis.

Don't understand how u just got OFFENDED by this statement which i think many will agree wasn't worth a negative rating......

While Many BD brothers posters directly OFFEND India & no action taken..............NO OFFENSE.

f they can prove that they are from Bangladesh, we should take them, otherwise it is not Bangladesh responsibility to take care of Indian Muslims who Hindutva chauvinists want to push out from their country.
If we conduct a lie-detector test then its would be easy to determine. Btw is Bangladesh willing to take 70 millions if they fail the test.

Yea, they are lining up to confess to you the PRIEST of the NE.

Maybe admit is more proper word for you then, o righteous bearer of arabic history.

Nobody is protecting anybody else. Nobody is taking leaves out of Mamata's book, or the CPM book before that, or the Congress book. Murshidabad happens to have been the stronghold of the Congress leader, Abu Barkat Abdul Ghani Khan Chowdhury.

I didn't ask you the political GK of WB.

You claimed I cannot know the difference. I said that I have spotted many and many have quietly admitted to it. Where is the boasting.

I do a lot of commenting on 'communal' forces; that is why you come into the picture again and again. A worse trouble-maker, without the credentials or the background to do it, a sycophant of the Sangh Parivar who tries to be more royalist than the king, you keep edging into the line of fire.

Thank you. I take that as a compliment.

As for teaching you, whether it is the difference between one type of Bengali speaker and another, it is virtually impossible. There has to be space for the new-taught material to reside. How would you even recognise the different dialects? And in what capacity did you identify and make many Bangladeshis confess on multiple occasions? On your foot patrols across Assam, or on your night watch over Gangtok? Or do you go up to people at random and ask them personal questions? How many times have you got a kick up the backside for being impertinent? Or do you do it under the guise of asking permission to take their bags up to the room?

So why are you defending Bangladeshi illegal migrants?

You bragging jumped-up upstarts make me sick. Go and map strategy with your other gassy friend.

I enjoy making you closet anti-nationals feel sick.

Thanks. :D

We have Assamese muslims...they are an integral part of our society...however the illegal immigrants aren't Assamese neither ethnically nor culturally....they are just vermins and needs to be put back to where it belongs.
leave it bro,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
let thm be in denial,,,,,,i just hope situation doesnt spiral out of control like in Burma...

@Joe Shearer it's really sad to learn that you are using your 'POWERS' as a professional member against those who have opinions OPPOSITE to that of you.

I don't think these 'POWERS' were given for this purpose.

Don't sweat it @arp2041 buddy.

I really don't care about his rating. After all, he is the last person whom I need to justify how to find pole vaulters.

Its the fight for the position of Alpha Male in Assam. Looks good.. keep fighting. Call Animal Planet channel and they have better equipment to capture these stuffs.

Bangladeshis cross the border...work as labours in day...thieves and robbers at night. Almost all crimes related to female atrocities are committed by them...these guys molested a girl in the presence of her father....they had it coming. This is a lesson for those who wants to cross the border. STAY WHERE YOU ARE.

Bangladeshis cross the border...work as labours in day...thieves and robbers at night. Almost all crimes related to female atrocities are committed by them...these guys molested a girl in the presence of her father....they had it coming. This is a lesson for those who wants to cross the border. STAY WHERE YOU ARE.

You are generalizing too much and blaming Bangladeshis for all crimes although there is little or no presence of our people in Assam. Specially, Sylheti people's preferred destination is London since British time and not Assam.

That's a terrible post.

Please retract it.
I am sorry for the post. But these guys in the name of humiliating Bangladesh in turn humiliating themselves. By looking at their dress, arm band, and facial features they seems to me as tea garden labor and very much Assamese. Why on earth these people bring race and nationality in everything when dealing with petty crimes or silly social problem? Why somebody has to upload certain video clip to undermine somebody who does not look similar to themselves?

I am sorry for the post. But these guys in the name of humiliating Bangladesh in turn humiliating themselves. By looking at their dress, arm band, and facial features they seems to me as tea garden labor and very much Assamese. Why on earth these people bring race and nationality in everything when dealing with petty crimes or silly social problem? Why somebody has to upload certain video clip to undermine somebody who does not look similar to themselves?

I agree, there was provocation. But please let us not, on all sides, respond to harsh words with harsher words.

Saying whatever you have said here would have been so effective, so decidedly mature in its impact.

Isn't it better to report these than to demean oneself by responding in kind? Please do not go down to those levels. And do retract your post. It should not become ammunition in the hands of a rabble.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom