What's new

Myth of illegal BD immigrants and persecution of India's bengali muslims

OMG! you are also Sylheti ! I was suspecting the same. PDF BD section is full of Sylheti half Bengalis. :o:

That is why indians are so aggressively anti-BD here. My experience is that current bangla immigrants in india are too much under influence of wahabbi type mullahs which is leading to inter religious and inter ethnic tensions on instigation of mullahs. Now responsiblity of removing such mullah inflluence is on bangla people. Else the fate of bangla immigrants will be bad in coming time.

India has papers??? Dont bullcrapping around. You will be deported to Antarctica as I know you dont have paper either.
what did you understand what i said,let me make it simple for you,if i am claiming to be an Indian,i should have paperwork to prove that ,personally i can provide paperwork from my forefathers,all we are asking is to show paperwork that one is in India before 1971.is that too much to ask.

what did you understand what i said,let me make it simple for you,if i am claiming to be an Indian,i should have paperwork to prove that ,personally i can provide paperwork from my forefathers,all we are asking is to show paperwork that one is in India before 1971.is that too much to ask.

Paper from your forefathers?? His signature on it? Can you upload a sample or scanned copy of it? I m just curious....

It is great man..

If they can prove that they are from Bangladesh, we should take them, otherwise it is not Bangladesh responsibility to take care of Indian Muslims who Hindutva chauvinists want to push out from their country. This should not be hard to prove, their relatives in their ancestral village should be able to identify Bangladeshi's and tell exactly when they moved out of Bangladesh.

Paper from your forefathers?? His signature on it? Can you upload a sample or scanned copy of it? I m just curious....

It is great man..
ok to make it simple for you once again,even a property papers show ,that if the property is passed on generations,it will show the track and how and when it changed hands.

ok to make it simple for you once again,even a property papers show ,that if the property is passed on generations,it will show the track and how and when it changed hands.
Ohh ok, your forefather got some property... But 95% of the Indian never owned any property, they were owned by the British Jamindar. You want to expel all of them to Antarctica? Make sure you give them a Luta before sending them out. we dont want them to pollute our great planet defecating outside.

What the current government of india wants is not the matter to discuss here.I asked you a simple question. India is withholding lawful right of water from Bangladesh.

Wrong. Bangladesh has rights as a lower riparian state but the quantum will have to be decided in absence of any treaty specifying it.

And they are occupying Bangladeshi land forcefully.

What land? Wrong again. Enclaves are a historical problem, nothing that the modern state of India did.

Last edited:
Ohh ok, your forefather got some property... But 95% of the Indian never owned any property, they were owned by the British Jamindar. You want to expel all of them to Antarctica? Make sure you give them a Luta before sending them out. we dont want them to pollute our great planet defecating outside.
It dsnt have to be property dude,it can be any thing,a pan card,driving licence,electricity card,ration card,school certificate,bankaccount,election card,voters list,census list,or entry in panchayat office,or muncipal office.the list can goo onn,your parents name should be some where in any of those if not all.

You have no fcking clue about Sylheti neither Assamese populace. You always try to be an expert of Assam while living in Sikim with a Chini look. All Indian Bengali in Barak Valley speak sylheti. All Indian Bengali in Bhramaputra valley speak North Bengali dialect. There are more sylheti speakers in Indian than in Bangldesh. Get a life dude.

The ignorance of this poster @Tshering22 is phenomenal. He continues to talk about Sylheti accent, without knowing anything about the subject. He wouldn't recognise a Sylheti accent if it came and kicked him in the balls, forget about differentiating between a Rangpuri or a Sylheti.

Last edited:
The ignorance of this poster @Tshering22 is phenomenal. He continues to talk about Sylheti accent, without knowing anything about the subject. He wouldn't recognise a Sylheti accent if it came and kicked him in the balls, forget about differentiating between a Rangpuri or a Sylheti.

Well too bad for you, Mr. Shearer, But I have easily identified and made many Bangladeshis confess multiple occasions.

You need to stop considering yourself so important.

Perhaps you need to stick to commenting on 'communal' forces rather than teaching me how to identify the difference between these two.

Seems you have taken a book out of Momta's book.

Good luck in protecting the pole vaulters.

Well too bad for you, Mr. Shearer, But I have easily identified and made many Bangladeshis confess multiple occasions.

You need to stop considering yourself so important.

Perhaps you need to stick to commenting on 'communal' forces rather than teaching me how to identify the difference between these two.

Seems you have taken a book out of Momta's book.

Good luck in protecting the pole vaulters.

Nobody is protecting anybody else. Nobody is taking leaves out of Mamata's book, or the CPM book before that, or the Congress book. Murshidabad happens to have been the stronghold of the Congress leader, Abu Barkat Abdul Ghani Khan Chowdhury.

I do a lot of commenting on 'communal' forces; that is why you come into the picture again and again. A worse trouble-maker, without the credentials or the background to do it, a sycophant of the Sangh Parivar who tries to be more royalist than the king, you keep edging into the line of fire.

As for teaching you, whether it is the difference between one type of Bengali speaker and another, it is virtually impossible. There has to be space for the new-taught material to reside. How would you even recognise the different dialects? And in what capacity did you identify and make many Bangladeshis confess on multiple occasions? On your foot patrols across Assam, or on your night watch over Gangtok? Or do you go up to people at random and ask them personal questions? How many times have you got a kick up the backside for being impertinent? Or do you do it under the guise of asking permission to take their bags up to the room?

You bragging jumped-up upstarts make me sick. Go and map strategy with your other gassy friend.

@Joe Shearer it's really sad to learn that you are using your 'POWERS' as a professional member against those who have opinions OPPOSITE to that of you.

I don't think these 'POWERS' were given for this purpose.

@Joe Shearer it's really sad to learn that you are using your 'POWERS' as a professional member against those who have opinions OPPOSITE to that of you.

I don't think these 'POWERS' were given for this purpose.

I gave him the negative rating specifically for the statement about identifying and detecting illegal Bangladeshis. Have you ever seen this done? How do you set about it? Do you accost mysterious looking strangers and start asking them to speak a few lines of Bengali? Recite a line or two of Tagore? Do you realise what a phony statement that was?

What else were these powers given for, other than to penalise wrong statements and untrue statements? Please correct me, or get him to remove his remarks and apologise, and I will immediately take off the rating. Else not; the moderators are very fair people, and an appeal to them will get a reversal, if they feel that a reversal is warranted.

However, it is you people and your own govt who systematically portray the Muslims in Assam and west Bengal as immigrants from BD. So, how do you now differentiate between an ethnicity and a religion? In fact, Muslims in Assam are themselves Assamese.

We have Assamese muslims...they are an integral part of our society...however the illegal immigrants aren't Assamese neither ethnically nor culturally....they are just vermins and needs to be put back to where it belongs.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom