What's new

Myth of illegal BD immigrants and persecution of India's bengali muslims

Hmmm,so you are saying your country is liar,cheat and fraud?
Wow.good to know for future references.
So,you don't find it wrong that india has already made these deal's, but not fulfilling them?
Your need at least in papers has risen for quite some time now.I don't see any thrown out BD citizens from india.
And how did you come to this amazing conclusion, that Bangladesh is completely Dependant on india? Did you wanted to wright Nepal or Bhutan, but mistakenly wrote Bangladesh?
If this was so simple? Why are we still writing page after page?Where are THE Bangladeshi ?
the current govt of India is not in favour of the land deal,simply no swap of enclaves.what can bangladesh do to push it ?what in return can bangladesh give ?
economic investment in bangladesh has large Indian imprint,with limited resources in multiple areas bd can be choked.
you are not following news their are some developments.Earlier govt had other priorities ,illegal migration was not even an issue of concern to them.
times have changed.

the current govt of India is not in favour of the land deal,simply no swap of enclaves.what can bangladesh do to push it ?what in return can bangladesh give ?
economic investment in bangladesh has large Indian imprint,with limited resources in multiple areas bd can be choked.
you are not following news their are some developments.Earlier govt had other priorities ,illegal migration was not even an issue of concern to them.
times have changed.
What the current government of india wants is not the matter to discuss here.I asked you a simple question. India is withholding lawful right of water from Bangladesh. And they are occupying Bangladeshi land forcefully. Which of these two sentences you did not understand?We are humans.Why should be there any pushing and shoving be involved if two civilized country makes deal in fare mindedness. Unless one party is full of shit.
We are not supposed to give you anything in return because the land via ours and water too.
Economic investment in Bangladesh is in no 7 compared with other countries.
Except water india can't do shit to BD.in case you didn't know. Check the map.
If illegal migration is not a prioritize issue for your own state heads,why are you crying Brahmaputra here?
Oops,you lost that to China already:-)

They won't go in peace. It is necessary to unleash the bodo force on them. Only force will make them leave.
If Bangladesh doesn't accept not our problem. But they can't stay here in India.

They can go to Denmark or something.

However, it is you people and your own govt who systematically portray the Muslims in Assam and west Bengal as immigrants from BD. So, how do you now differentiate between an ethnicity and a religion? In fact, Muslims in Assam are themselves Assamese.

What the current government of india wants is not the matter to discuss here.I asked you a simple question. India is withholding lawful right of water from Bangladesh. And they are occupying Bangladeshi land forcefully. Which of these two sentences you did not understand?We are humans.Why should be there any pushing and shoving be involved if two civilized country makes deal in fare mindedness. Unless one party is full of shit.
We are not supposed to give you anything in return because the land via ours and water too.
Economic investment in Bangladesh is in no 7 compared with other countries.
Except water india can't do shit to BD.in case you didn't know. Check the map.
If illegal migration is not a prioritize issue for your own state heads,why are you crying Brahmaputra here?
Oops,you lost that to China already:-)
yes it matters ,neither we are occupying anyone's land nor do we owe bd any water like it or not we don't give a shit whether bd will survive with it's limited natural resources or not.If some jamatis cry in their lungis is none of our concern they can do as long as possible.what India can do to bd is something that your govt is very well aware.yes check the fkin map look it carefully.brahmaputra lol you should worry about river interlinking project in India,ganga plan.It's your survival at stake nothing of what India should care if BD has nothing to offer.

However, it is you people and your own govt who systematically portray the Muslims in Assam and west Bengal as immigrants from BD. So, how do you now differentiate between an ethnicity and a religion? In fact, Muslims in Assam are themselves Assamese.

Dude seriously. There are Muslims but they were always a tiny proportion. And none of the Indian Bengalis spoke Sylheti dialect.
Now most of these fanatic radicals speak sylheti dialect and are easily distinguishable. How do you think we know this? Indian government stated the 1971 accord where before that who came in are Indians. After that who came in, in the last 40 years are illegal migrants, particularly a spike in Bangladeshi population in the last 10 years, thanks to secularist Al Khangress.

If you don't accept them, not our problem, they can go elsewhere, but those who are illegal we won't accept them.

Dude seriously. There are Muslims but they were always a tiny proportion. And none of the Indian Bengalis spoke Sylheti dialect.
Now most of these fanatic radicals speak sylheti dialect and are easily distinguishable. How do you think we know this? Indian government stated the 1971 accord where before that who came in are Indians. After that who came in, in the last 40 years are illegal migrants, particularly a spike in Bangladeshi population in the last 10 years, thanks to secularist Al Khangress.

If you don't accept them, not our problem, they can go elsewhere, but those who are illegal we won't accept them.

You have no fcking clue about Sylheti neither Assamese populace. You always try to be an expert of Assam while living in Sikim with a Chini look. All Indian Bengali in Barak Valley speak sylheti. All Indian Bengali in Bhramaputra valley speak North Bengali dialect. There are more sylheti speakers in Indian than in Bangldesh. Get a life dude.

In this case only our interpretation, only our security concerns matter. India must shift and restrict these illegals to those river islands which we are planning to transfer to Bangladesh.

You have no fcking clue about Sylheti neither Assamese populace. You always try to be an expert of Assam while living in Sikim with a Chini look. All Indian Bengali in Barak Valley speak sylheti. All Indian Bengali in Bhramaputra valley speak North Bengali dialect. There are more sylheti speakers in Indian than in Bangldesh. Get a life dude.

As if you have more information about India than the Indians themselves.

Yeah, says the Bangladeshi who is commenting on a state of my country that is just in the neighbourhood which I have been visiting quite often. :rolleyes:

Chini look?

Am I supposed to get offended?

Typical Arab fanatic. You should take Saudi nationality.

Yeah, says the Bangladeshi who is commenting on a state of my country that is just in the neighbourhood which I have been visiting quite often. :rolleyes:

Chini look?

Am I supposed to get offended?

Typical Arab fanatic. You should take Saudi nationality.

And I born and brought up in Sylhet a part of Assam for 100's of years.

As if you have more information about India than the Indians themselves.

This is what happens when alien brainwashing screw up the demography of another place. He is telling me about a state that is like about a stone's throw from my state, which I visit frequently to meet my friends. Beat that.

Well your 100s of years, you were not there and Bangladesh is a separate country now.

So keep your nonsense to your country. Who we accept is according to Indian interests. Not yours.

Dude as an Indian i can show paperwork from my great grand fathers,all we are asking is to show paperwork just before 1971,is that too much to ask.

This is what happens when alien brainwashing screw up the demography of another place. He is telling me about a state that is like about a stone's throw from my state, which I visit frequently to meet my friends. Beat that.

Well your 100s of years, you were not there and Bangladesh is a separate country now.

So keep your nonsense to your country. Who we accept is according to Indian interests. Not yours.

If the indic people were not pushed in by Indhira Ji you guys would had honeymoon with Burmese by now... you can shout whatever you want but situation on the ground will remain same for you people no matter how much you suck dck and spread propaganda.

Dude as an Indian i can show paperwork from my great grand fathers,all we are asking is to show paperwork just before 1971,is that too much to ask.

India has papers??? Dont bullcrapping around. You will be deported to Antarctica as I know you dont have paper either.

If the indic people were not pushed in by Indhira Ji you guys would had honeymoon with Burmese by now... you can shout whatever you want but situation on the ground will remain same for you people no matter how much you suck dck and spread propaganda.

Yeah? You want to send some cannon fodder for us? We don't mind. The process has already begun.

Now whether you want to take it the easy way or the hard way, it is going to be your call.

And come with a realistic response; not with examples of Arab history. :lol:

Yeah? You want to send some cannon fodder for us? We don't mind. The process has already begun.

Now whether you want to take it the easy way or the hard way, it is going to be your call.

And come with a realistic response; not with examples of Arab history. :lol:

The process is already completed. You are a foreigner in your own country. The process was initiated in Delhi not in Dhaka. You just had the wrong person.

Looks like Hindutva genocidal extremists have recruited Buddhist genocidal extremists in their team, after annexing their little kingdom.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom