What's new

Request to my Indian brothers regarding Bangladeshi immigrants

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel sorry for you, I haven't seen people with decent upbringing and education engage in such discourse with their piers. Post reported

Hey, don't you know during Zia's period all text books were filled with hatred and racism. There were attempts to rid of such hate teaching but still some are just too morons to get civil. Example: Rampage.

Don't report post. Indians reporting against any 'PDF veterans' will NOT be counted.

Dude go get a life.

Indians and Bangladeshis are having a conversation. We can do without the likes of you.
This is a public forum. I'll post wherever I want to.

I think now Indians have got used to Bangladeshies the way Mumbai people have got used to north indians called as Bhaiyas......I do not see BDsians or Bhayais differently.

If Modi want to throw illegal BD ppl out of india, he must talk abt unskilled/uneducated north indian mob of bhaiyas coming to mumbai
itni baadi baadi baatain tum he shobha nahin deti Marathi ! tum log toh "amchi Mumbai" bhi nahin sambal sakte hon, ham bhaiyan log Patna,Mumbai, aur Karachi teeno peh raaj karte hai, !
ek shivaji ke siva, tum logan ka koi ata pata bhi nahin tha !, hum log toh her ghar mein eik dhananand, chandragupt, ashoka aur sher shah suri paida karte hai !

itni baadi baadi baatain tum he shobha nahin deti Marathi ! tum log toh "amchi Mumbai" bhi nahin sambal sakte hon, ham bhaiyan log Patna,Mumbai, aur Karachi teeno peh raaj karte hai, !
ek shivaji ke siva, tum logan ka koi ata pata bhi nahin tha !, hum log toh her ghar mein eik dhananand, chandragupt, ashoka aur sher shah suri paida karte hai !
Wah kia bariaa baat ki hai mere bhai !!! :D

Ohh,, now you are concerned about slang words but when you see PDF BDeshis are calling others kutta, murtads, Kushri, even calling Bangla an ugly language you don't get offended. Nice. :tup:
Why should I? when I am wrong, and people tell me that ,I try to correct myself.and as far as I know only you have been called dog,pig what not by Zakir fellow. Is it any of our fault? That you come across as a not so nice poster?Don't you ever wonder ?why nobody likes you?whatever I said ,you have answered in crude and vulgar language.
Very few in BD section use foul language. So,whenever someone use it ,its easy to keep it in mind.

1186906_669524879744060_1447649861_n.jpg

ucmn11.jpg

Personal attack er kono dorakar nai, Ja kichu bolar shobbo basha te bolo...
they guy continuously defaming my country, i will not keep my mouth shut, you can give as much as negative points you want.

they guy continuously defaming my country, i will not keep my mouth shut, you can give as much as negative points you want.
If you find his post offensive to your nationality please report the post to the admin or reference it to any moderator.

gali dilao kom hoa jabo, bharoter pa chata kutta, lathi mare, tao pa chatey

Personal attack er kono dorakar nai, Ja kichu bolar shobbo basha te bolo...

Era shobbho bhasha jane? Dekhun, era ekhane ache onek din. Bangladesh section take Jamaati gula toilet balie felche era kichu bole na. Bangladesher bapare kharap dharona pacchen apnara. Othocho eder kono matha betha nai. Nijer bhashar opoman jara shojjho kore tara ar jai hok manush na.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom