What's new

Request to my Indian brothers regarding Bangladeshi immigrants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yaar from bangladesh you can easily enter india.. I lived in tripura and they were many who used to go to bangladesh daily..
you will find many whose sasural is in bangladesh :-)
they work in india and live in bangladesh... and many bangladeshi got settled in tripura and stole natives land... thats why some tripura natives hates bengali (that inculding indian bengalis) :sniper:

Even though I should not say it but Bangladesh has always been an unofficial state of India from the very beginning. Even anti-Indian, pro-Pakistani party BNP can not move forward without India. There are illegal Bangladeshis in India. There is no deny in it but when you can not differentiate between you and Bengalis then its better to legalize those who are living in India. Bangladesh is already extremely over populated. Migration to India is bound to happen. It doesn't matter if you like it or not.

We did learn something from this thread.
Bull shit happen everywhere.
Its a new trend being neo- Nazi.
Hatred for Muslims in India is nothing new.
Killing own countrymen/women/children, and calling them foreigners is in style.
Superiority complex is raging in India.
Pakistanis are having fun, because some Muslim Indians got killed by other Indians.
Never trust a snake,especially the one has most deadly venom.
Dude nobody is having fun.

The Muslims who died are my brothers and I want their deaths avenged as much as any Bengali Muslim.

It disgusts me to see a Muslim being apologetic on behalf of his countrymen and somehow trying to prove that he's an Indian.

Dude nobody is having fun.

The Muslims who died are my brothers and I want their deaths avenged as much as any Bengali Muslim.

It disgusts me to see a Muslim being apologetic on behalf of his countrymen and somehow trying to prove that he's an Indian.
BTW,he is an Indian,currently working in BD.

Any actual proof of this buddy?
Please count when they are returned in millions.
We did learn something from this thread.
Bull shit happen everywhere.
Its a new trend being neo- Nazi.
Hatred for Muslims in India is nothing new.

Killing own countrymen/women/children, and calling them foreigners is in style.
Superiority complex is raging in India.
Pakistanis are having fun, because some Muslim Indians got killed by other Indians.
Never trust a snake,especially the one has most deadly venom.
Good :tup: Please hate us.

Even though I should not say it but Bangladesh has always been an unofficial state of India from the very beginning. Even anti-Indian, pro-Pakistani party BNP can not move forward without India. There are illegal Bangladeshis in India. There is no deny in it but when you can not differentiate between you and Bengalis then its better to legalize those who are living in India. Bangladesh is already extremely over populated. Migration to India is bound to happen. It doesn't matter if you like it or not.

okay my indian phraaand.

Indian BSF murdering Bangladeshi civilians

76 pages of this $hit since January 2009 because they relentlessly try to jump the border even risking their lives, so much for Bangladeshi superior quality of life.

Dray bro. Tomader ki kono bhalo Indian forum nai? I need fresh air. Its so disgusting to visit stupid Bangladesh section in PDF filled up with militants of Jamaatis.

WE NEED 20 FEET HIGH ELECTRIFIED FENCES!!!
clear.png
:mad::mad::mad:
clear.png
clear.png
clear.png
clear.png

Dray bro. Tomader ki kono bhalo Indian forum nai? I need fresh air. Its so disgusting to visit stupid Bangladesh section in PDF filled up with militants of Jamaatis.
BHALO KONO FORUM NIJEDER THAKLE KI AAR EAKHANE ROJ ROJ JABOR KAT TE ASHTO?
TUMI BABA ODER KACHEI JAO.
ROTONE ROTON CHENE ,SUO.........CHENE KOCHU.

BHALO KONO FORUM NIJEDER THAKLE KI AAR EAKHANE ROJ ROJ JABOR KAT TE ASHTO?
TUMI BABA ODER KACHEI JAO.
ROTONE ROTON CHENE ,SUO.........CHENE KOCHU.

JEE ROTONE ROTON CHENE. DEKHE KON BAL TA CHIRO TUMI EI FORUM E? PDF e Bangla bhasha r opoman dekhe tomader ontor kade na. Prodibad koron na. Jaroj to Tomra.

Bangladesh and India will forever be together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom