What's new

Request to my Indian brothers regarding Bangladeshi immigrants

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you find his post offensive to your nationality please report the post to the admin or reference it to any moderator.
i did many times, still he keeps coming back, i do not support any national's insult forget about my country.

bangladesi will remain in india, atleast they are hardworking and honest. on other hand you bihari bhaiyaas need to be kicked out, first from mumbai then from india, you lot stink
I am not bhaiya or bihari. I am a marathi. Stop pretending to be a marathi. You are an Indian Muslim.

Tujha aaychi gaandit koni takla! tu landya ahe!

they guy continuously defaming my country, i will not keep my mouth shut, you can give as much as negative points you want.

If you have a bone to pick with take it to the moderators or have a private conversation. Public vulgarity is not to be tolerated. This is not your personal blog mate.

Era shobbho bhasha jane? Dekhun, era ekhane ache onek din. Bangladesh section take Jamaati gula toilet balie felchi othocho era kichu bole na. Bangladesher bapare kharap dharona pacchen apnara. Othocho eder kono matha betha nai. Nijer bhashar opoman jara shojjho kore tara ar jai hok manush na.
leveling own country to other country's state does not make you hero or patroit you idiot

Era shobbho bhasha jane? Dekhun, era ekhane ache onek din. Bangladesh section take Jamaati gula toilet balie felchi othocho era kichu bole na. Bangladesher bapare kharap dharona pacchen apnara. Othocho eder kono matha betha nai. Nijer bhashar opoman jara shojjho kore tara ar jai hok manush na.
Same applies, tomar jodi mone hoy je content offensive/off topic/ or low quality hochhe, take it up with the admin and report posts.

No need to give explanations to that little piece of shit !!! :lol:

@sandy_3126

just insulting your parents and your upbringing here mate... keep going

If you have a bone to pick with take it to the moderators or have a private conversation. Public vulgarity is not to be tolerated. This is not your personal blog mate.
you can report :tup:

WE NEED 20 FEET HIGH ELECTRIFIED FENCES!!!
clear.png
:mad::mad::mad:
clear.png
clear.png
clear.png
clear.png

Not going to happen. LOL. :P

Amora ashboi apnader deshe. :azn:

Nadaan Parinda is an Indian Muslim probably an illegal Bangladeshi who is pretending to be a marathi.

Just because he refuses to get down to your level and roll about in dung, he's a "whiny bitch"?

No offence dude, but it's guys like you who make me want to vote for Modi.
Relax, these people do not represent majority of pakistani view point here, which is quite evident by etiquette

Just because he refuses to get down to your level and roll about in dung, he's a "whiny bitch"?

No offence dude, but it's guys like you who make me want to vote for Modi.
look-at-all-the-fucks-i-give-squidward.jpg

Nadaan Parinda is an Indian Muslim probably an illegal Bangladeshi who is pretending to be a marathi.
Naadan PArinda is Illegal Bangladeshi. His country is calling him back........NAADAAN PARINDEY GHAR AA JAA.......... :sick::cheesy:

Same applies, tomar jodi mone hoy je content offensive/off topic/ or low quality hochhe, take it up with the admin and report posts.

just insulting your parents and your upbringing here mate... keep going

I have stopped reporting since a long time now. I reported a post where a member insulted my mother language but they didn't take action.

Please bro, don't respond when someone shows their sad upbringing. You are more educated and civil. So why go down to his level? Just give you opinion and move on. If someone shows his sad upbringing just keep them going.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom